Fin

Crazy Love

The song I used here is called Crazy Love by Kim Chiu. 

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

_____________________________________

 

Rose’s POV

I was currently sitting down at my friends wedding. My friend, Kim Jisoo, was now getting married to the person who invades my thoughts everyday and night, Kim Jennie. 

When the priest asked if anyone objected, I thought of standing up and objecting but, I’m fine with the way things are. At least that’s what I keep telling myself even though I’m not. 

As they said their vows and sealed their marriage off with a kiss, my heart broke even more than it alrady was when I found out that Jennie liked Jisoo and that she considers me as one of her best friends. 

I congratulated them and we just chatted. We went to go sit down at one of the tables and continued out conversation there. Lisa joined us after she got food for herself. 

When she was going to get more she asked me if I wanted to go with her. She must of seen me getting broken as I watched my best friend and crush hold hands and interact. 

I agreed and followed her after excusing myself from the couple. Lisa patted my back. “I’m sorry unnie.” 

“Don’t worry about it. As long as they’re both happy then I’m happy.” 

“But you don’t look happy.” She frowned at me as we got out food. 

“I am Lisa. I just need some time to get over her.” 

“Well if you need a shoulder to cry on, I’ll be there unnie. Okay?” 

“Okay. Thank you Lisa. You’re the best.” 

I hugged her then we returned to the table with our food. At this time Jisoo’s mother had the mic and was thanking everyone who came. She called up the people who prepared something to congratulate the couple and I was one of them. 

After Lisa was done with her speech for the two, she called my name. “Well, Chaeyeong unnie prepared this song for you guys so enjoy! Chaeyeong unnie!!” She told me to come and sing. 

(Sigh) That kid. Well it’s now or never. 

“Thank you Lisa. Before I sing the song I’ve prepared I jus want to congratulate the couple once more. Congrats to the both of you. We’ve known each other for a few years now and I am happy to see you two together and happy. Congrats again. Okay so I already talked to Jisoo about singing this particular song. I chose this song because it portrays how Jisoo was just in the sidelines watching Jennie then after they slowly got together and here they are now. Cue the music please.” 

As the music played I thought about her. This actually conveyed both mine and Jisoo’s feelings before but now it only conveys mine. 

I hate the way you walk
Hate the way you talk
Hate the way you look at me
I hate the way you smile
Hate those big brown eyes
Cause I know there not for me

Cause we can never be
More than friends and it hurts me
Every time I close my eyes
All I see is you and this
Crazy love crazy love
Oh this crazy love, crazy love  

I hate thinking of you
Cause every time i do
I just keep on missing you
And i hate the way i feel every time you're near
Cause it feel like time standing stil

Cause we can never be
More than friends and it hurts me
Every time I close my eyes
All I see is you and this
Crazy love crazy love
Oh this crazy love, crazy love 

I hate it when you're blue
And how i care for you
Hate the way my heart decides
And i hate those sleepless nights
And the pain i kept inside
But i keep pretending it's all right

Cause we can never be
More than friends and it hurts me
Every time I close my eyes
All I see is you and this
Crazy love crazy love
Oh this crazy love, crazy love 

I don't know what to do
Hate me for loving you
Cause i know its wrong for me to say
I love you 

I finished the song looking anywhere but the couple. They all clapped and cheered for me. I bowed then went straight to the bathroom. Before I completely turned to go to the bathroom I saw Lisa standing up and following me from the corner of my eye. 

When I go tot the bathroom Lisa entered. I looked at her then cried. She hugged me and patted my back gently as I cried on her shoulder. “Shhh. It’s okay unnie. You got it out okay.” I nodded my head as I calmed myself down. 

“Do you wanna stay or leave early and have a sleep over at my house.” 

“T-the second o-option.” 

“Okay then. Go wait at my car and I’ll just go and tell them that you were from staying up all night helping me with my studies yesterday so you wanted to go home early. Here’s the car key.” 

I nodded my head and slowly pried myself off her. She held my cheeks and wiped my tears. “Stay strong unnie.” She kissed my forehead, then left the bathroom to tell the couple. 

I walked to her car and opened it. I got in and started the engine. I waited for her there until she came back a few minutes later. She got in and smiled at me. 

“Ready?” I nodded my head, put on the seatbelt and looked out the window. As I did, I saw Jisoo and Jennie at the entrance of the garden waving at us. 

Since the windows were tinted I looked directly at her eyes. I knew she was happy from the way she looked and the content smile she had on. 

As she got father away, tears started to roll down my cheeks again. In the end, I was always just her bestfriend. 

Nothing more. 

Nothing less. 

 

 

 

 

 

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

A/N: Hmmm. How was it guys? Hope y’all liked it. It’s a little short but I hope you guys still likes it either way.

Comment or upvote if you like. All depends on you guys.

Anyways see y’all next time. Have a great day! Bye~