Did You?

Crazy Love

 

A/N: Since I  forgot to mark this story complete, I'm just gonna make another story following up. XP

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

~A Year After the Wedding~

 

 

Rose's POV

I sat on the chair out on the balchony of my bed and just reminiscent about what we used to be, before she broke it off with me completely. The doorbell rang and I took a deep breath and released it right after. I got up and walked to the door of my house back in Australia. 

After the wedding, I moved back to Australia as I didn't want to stay where she was. She seemed happy when I saw her at her wedding. I sang the song and bid them goodbye right after as I was scheduled to go back here the day after. I didn't tell them though as I din't want them to know where I was going to. I stayed at Lisa's for the rest of the day. She's the only one who knew where I was currently other than Jeongyeon. 

I opened the door and was greeted by a bone crushing hug by none other than Jeongyeon and Lisa. 

"We missed you, Chaeyoungie" Lisa said. 

Jeongyeon nodded. The three of us went to my room and talked about what's happened  in our lives in the last year. We, we're feeling hungry already so we decided to go down to the kitchen and of course they made me cook. 

"Oh, by the way, Rose. Nayeon saw Jisoo and Jennie here. Looks like they're here for a vacation" Jeongyeon said. Nayeon was Jeongyeon's girlfriend of 3 years. Lucky her, she got the girl of her dreams.

My heart ached a bit, "Hmmm, that's nice". 

The two looked at each other worriedly. They know I slightly haven't gotten over her even though it's been a few years. 2 years to be exact. Tomorrow was our anniversay. I don't know why I bother remembering that stupid date. 

"Chaeng-" Lisa started. 

I put my hand up, "I'm fine Lisa. Don't worry, I'll manage. Plus, I'll be busy this whole week at the office". 

Jeongyeon looked at Lisa for a bit, trying to communicate through her eyes. Seemed like Lisa got the signal and just shrugged.

"What?" I asked.

"Well... after you left for Australia... the two were looking for you" Jeongyeon started.

"More like, SHE was looking for you" Lisa inquired. 

I hummed a response. "You have a gig later this evening right Chaeng?" Jeongyeon asked.

" Yea. Why do you ask?"

"Well, the two say Nayeon first and they decided to catch up. Nayeon said that they were going to the BP Cafe becasue they heard from a friend back in Korean that there was a good cafe here with people singing live". Jeongyeon informed. 

"Oh" was all I could say. 

"What she means is, we know how you are and you know where we'll be after your gig. Come to us if you need to Chaeng" Lisa said. 

I smiled at them and hugged them both. "What would I do without the two of you?"

"Hmmm. Probably end up in the streets of Korean" Jeongyeon joked. 

They stayed for a little longer and then went on their way as Nayeon was missing her Kyung Wan. Kyung Wan was Jeongyeon's birth name but changed it in third grade for having a name sounding like a guys. Nayeon likes calling her that though and she feels special when she does, since she was the only one who could call her that.  

As for Lisa, her excuse was that she couldn't leave her cat Leo alone at the house for too long or else Leo would find a way to get to the cat food that Lisa keeps hidden somewhere. 

No one's POV

Again, Rose was alone at the house. She check the timed and noted that she had about an hour and a half until she was supposed to be at the cafe. She decided to take a shower and then play with Tobi and Max. She kissed then on thew head and then started to get ready.

 

She decided to wear her light blue denim jacket with a white shirt underneath, complementing her outfit with black jeans and a black belt, finishing it off with one of her white shoes. She looked tot he mirror in front of her and nodded in satisfaction. She glanced at the clock again and decided to head over to the cafe.

She grabbed her guitar and swung it over her shoulder. She snatched her keys from the key rack by the door and jogged over to her garage which she opened using the remote in her hands that was hung with her keys. 

She got into the latest 2019 Acura NSX and drove off to the direction of the cafe not forgeting to connect her bluetooth so she could listen to music as she drove. She got to the cafe and waved to the owner. 

"Rose! Glad you could make it, bud!" Bomi explained as he welcomedher with a hug and a pinch on the cheeks. 

"Of course Bomi. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to perform again. It's been a while so I might be a bit rusty" I said bitting my lower lip. 

"Haha. That's ok bud. As long as you enjoy yourself, is all that matters". 

They laughed it off as Bomi led her to the stage where she was to perfom. She got herself settled and started to tuned her guitar. Just then, thw two she was warned about came in. Rose didn't notice them as she was busy talking to Bomi's wife, Chorong. 

The two immediately noticed the latter and decided not to greet the said girl as she looked busy. They knew she was going to be here. They found out just a  mont ago that she moved here the day after their wedding. 

They had to look happy as they waved both of their lovers away on that fateful day. No one knew but Jeongyeon and Nayeon, that Jisoo and Jennie's marriage was a set up between their fathers. As soon as Jeongyeon found out about it, she became furious at the two. Nayeon was there too and she was the one who called Jeongyeon down and asked the two to explain themselves. 

As Nayeon suspected, it was an arranged marriage from the start, set up by the two's fathers. Jeongyeons was still mad at them for it but understood why they did what they did. 

Jisoo was a bit sad knowing that Lisa wasn't gonna show up any time soon. She was happy for Jennie though, as she could finally see her after a year of not know where she was all this time. 

Rose and Chorong's chat ended as Rose was getting ready to perform. The two order their food and watched Rose as she introduced herself on the small stage there. 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Rose Park and I will be your entertainer for the time being. I hope you all like the songs I picked out today and I am a bit rusty so bear with with me for a bit the first song I'll be playing today is Stay by Blackpink" she said with a smile. 

She started strumming her guitar and got ready to sing. 

(Here you go just in case y'all wanted to listen to the song :D)

 

 

 

Tukhamyeon geochin maldeullo nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo
Mianhadan mal hanmadi eopsi tto na honja wirohago
Oneul harudo hoksi nal tteonalkka neul buranhae hae
I just want you to stay
Jeomjeom mudyeojyeo ganeun neoui geu mupyojeong soge
Cheoncheonhi naeryeonohjamyeo geoure soksagigon hae
Nal dangyeonhage saenggakhaneun neojiman geuge neodawo
Geuraedo stay stay stay with me

Neol talmeun deushan seulpeun mellodi (oh)
Ireohge nal ullineunde eh eh
Ne hyanggineun dalkomhan felony (oh)
Neomu mipjiman saranghae

Eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
Nae gyeoteul tteonajima
Ajik nal saranghani nae mamgwa gatdamyeon
Oneureun tteonajima
Gudi neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me

It goes a little something like
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Jigeum dangjang manheun geol baraneun ge anya
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me


Sasireun nan deo baraneun ge eopseo ije
Simjangeun ttwigin haneun geonji mugamgakhae geurae
Saramdeulgwaui eokjiseureon hanmadibodan
Neowaui eosaekhan chimmugi charari joha
So stay geuge eodiga dwaessgeon mariya
Gakkeum eodumi ol ttaemyeon I’ll be your fire
Geojit gateun sesang sok yuilhan truth it’t you
This a letter from me to you

Neol talmeun deushan seulpeun mellodi (oh)
Ireohge nal ullineunde eh eh
Ne hyanggineun dalkomhan felony (oh)
Neomu mipjiman saranghae

Eoduun bami nal gadugi jeone
Nae gyeoteul tteonajima
Ajik nal saranghani nae mamgwa gatdamyeon
Oneureun tteonajima
Gudi neoyeoyaman haneun iyuneun mutjima
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me

It goes a little something like
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Jigeum dangjang manheun geol baraneun ge anya
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me
It goes a little something like
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Jigeum dangjang manheun geol baraneun ge anya
Geujeo nae gyeote stay with me

The song ended and the crowd was estatic making Rose smile at their cheers. When Rose looked up she was surprised to see a pair of eyes she didn't know she missed seeing. Her eyes softened at her and she tired to show her, her best smile. Jennis smiled back with admiration and something else hidden beind the depths of her eyes. 

Rose continued on with her performance and smiled seeing Jisoo with her too even though it still pained her to see them both. "The next song I'll be playing is Almost by Jessica Jung. It's a song I've been attached to for a while now. I hope you guys like it too. For this I'll be suing the piano if that's fine with the owner of course" she said smiling to Bomi and Chorong. The two nodded and she placed her guitar down and walked towards the paino. 

She sat down on the chair and took a deep breath before she started to play.

(Here's the song again guys. I love this song (T^T))

 

 

Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Can someone tell me how can this be

How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's too late

And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say

I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there

Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you
I cannot believe I let you go
Or what I should say is I shoulda grabbed you up and never let you go
I shoulda went out with you

I shoulda made you my boo boy
Yes that's one time I shoulda broke the rules
I shoulda went on a date
Shoulda found a way to escape
Shoulda turned a almost into
If it happens now its to late

How could I celebrate a love that wasn't real
And if it didn't happen why does my heart feel
I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you 

The second song ended and crowd cheered once more. Some even wiping tears that subconciously rolled down there cheeks during the performance. She smiled to the crowd and bowed to them. "Just two more songs left and I'll be out of your hairs" she chuckled. The crowd awed which made her laaugh at them. "Well, anyways. The next song I'll be play for you guys is Lonely Love by Seohyun". 

By then, Jennie and Jisoo noticed that all the songs she played were sad songs. Jennie's heart ached but she couldn't do anything but watch her lover as she performed with a smile but a deep pain in her heart knowing how much she was hurt by Jennie. 

Rose went back to her guitar and draped the strap over her body once more. 

(Here's the song once more :D)

 

 

mianadan mallo
neomu shwipge noabeorin neo
yeongweonajan maldo
negen geujeo malppunieosseo
maeumi apa
han beon deo ne mameul
mideojuryeo haesseotteon
nae moseubi shireosseo

 

ne moksoriga tteooreun sunganmada
neol bogo shipeo nan mot chamgesseo
neoye heunjeogeun da namgimeopshi
modu jiweobeorigo shipeo

Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t good enough now
ne sarangeun No way no way
bujokhaesseo
neoege doragaji aneullae
ne pume angijido aneullae
Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t love ain’t good enough

ne igijeogin mame
jakkuman shwipge sangcheobadeun na
jigyeojundan maldo
gabyeobge bhaeteun malppunieosseo
maeumi apa
neol mideulsurok deo
jichyeo gago inneun
nal bogo shipjin anasseo

ne moksoriga tteooreun sunganmada
neol bogo shipeo nan mot chamgesseo
neoye misodo da namgimeopshi
modu jiweobeorigo shipeo

Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t good enough now
ne sarangeun No way no way
bujokhaesseo
neoege doragaji aneullae
ne pume angijido aneullae
Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t love ain’t good enough

ije waseo huhoehaedo
imi kkeunnabeoryeottaneun geol wae molla
deo babocheoreom

neoye yeope itteon naega
ije deo isangeun anya
piryo eopseo ain’t love you boy

Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t good enough now
ne sarangeun No way no way
bujokhaesseo
neoege doragaji aneullae
ne pume angijido aneullae
Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t love ain’t good enough

Won’t do it baby
Won’t do it baby
I won’t do it baby
Won’t do it baby

neoege doragaji aneullae
ne pume angijido aneullae
Cause baby your love ain’t
love ain’t love ain’t good enough 

 

The song ended once again followed by the crowed cheering louder and loder after each song. Rose just smiled and drank from the water bottle given to her by Chorong after the first song. She sighed and combed her hair back from covering her face. 

"Last song everyone. I hope you all enjoy this last one as much as I will. It's a song that conveys all the questions I had and still have in my mind currently. The song is Did You by Donny Pangilinan". 

(I just had to put this song in. It's a filipino song because duh I'm Filipino ;P. Anyways here's the song if any of you wanna listen to it.)

 

 

We were toxic from the very start
But I still gave us all my heart
Maybe we will never gonna work
But see that doesn't take away the hurt

Did you want it?
Reach for it
Pass all the odds just so we can make it
Did you believe
We can make it through?
Did you know there is no one except you?

Did you?
Did you?
Did you?

I can't imagine you with someone else
But I know it's time to let you go
I took my heart and placed it on the shelf
But there's just one thing that you gotta know

Did you want it?
Reach for it
Pass all the odds just so we can make it
Did you believe
We can make it through?
Did you know there is no one except you?


Did you?
Did you?
Did you?
What happened to us?
Did you?
Were we not enough?

Is there any way we can get this by?
Cuz' I'm not ready to give up on love (No, no)
Nobody's perfect we all lose track
It's never too late to find our way back

Did you?

What happened to us?
What happened to trust?
Were we not enough
And fall out of love?
What happened to us?
What happened to trust?
Were we not enough
And fall out of love?
Did you?

As Rose got to the last strum of her guitar the cafe irrupted and she got a standing ovation from evryone in the room even the two sitting by the window watching her. She stood up, "Thank you, everyone, for joining me this eavening and for letting me be your entertainer for the little time we had". She bowed and smiled to the crowd. 

She stepped off the stage and hugged the two owners. "Thanks for inviting me, Bomi. Chorong".

"You're welcome, bud. Safe driving" Bomi said while he held Chorong by the waist on his right. 

They hugged it out for the last time and then Rose was on her way out. As she walked ot her car, the person the songs were for called to her. 

"C-Chaeng..." 

Rose turned around and smiled at hurt trying to hide the pain that still lingered in her heart. 

"Hey, Jen. How've you been?" 

"G-good..." 

They just stood there and looked at each other. Well, Rose looked at her but Jennie looked anywhere but her. 

"You left Jisoo back there. Why don't you go back? It's getting late too" 

"W-well, Jisoo... uhm went to go and run after someone..." Jennie explained playing with her fingers. 

"Oh. I see... did you guys drive here?" 

"W-we uh... took the bus and then... walked" 

"Oh. Ok... is Jisoo gonna be alright witht he person she ran after?" Rose asked even though she knew who it was she ran to. 

"Huh? Oh.. yes. Uh... I think so..." 

"Do you... not have a ride back to your hotel?" 

Jennie shook her head, "No". 

"Want me to give you a ride? We can talk there if that's why you're here."

"U-uh... y-yea... sure" 

Jennie followed the latter to her car. Her jaws dropped seeing what kind of car Rose was sporting. 

She saw Jennie's cute reaction and just chuckled shaking her head. "You lke it?" 

Jennie shook her head like a little kid. They entered the car and Jennie gave her the address. Rose drove to the hotel which wasn't actually a hotel once they got there. 

"You live here now?" she asked with her browed raised a small smile forming on her lips. 

Jennie nodded. "Jisoo  just came for a visit... we uhm... got a divorce" 

"Oh... really?" Rose asked her heart beatingjust a tad bit faster. 

"Y-yea..." she whispered, "The contract was finished anyways". 

"What was that?" Rose asked as she didn't quite hear the last few words she muttered. 

"N-nothing.. uhm... I'll see you around.." 

"Yea. I'll you see you around" She said with a smile. 

Jennie glanced at her lips and then to her side as she opend the door. She got out and bowed to Rose. Rose waved a goodbye to her and drove off. Jennie sighed and walked to her door with heavy steps. 

"I couldn't tell her again. I wish I was such a coward when it comes to her..." she whispered ot herself and walked in. 

She walked up the stairs and to her room. she layed faced  down on her bed and started her routine like usual. Crying on the bed after seeing her Chaeyoung and then falling asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: 

Hello. This was supposed to be a one shot but who cares, haha. Tell me in the commenst if you guys want me to make this into a story or not. If not then I'll just leave it to your imaginations on how Jennie copes with this and how Jisoo and Lisa's talk went ;P. I'll leave it completed until you guys decide if you want it turned into a story or not. Until next time~~~

Bye~~~~