Because I’m Stupid

Crazy Love

Since you guys wanted me to continue this story, that is exactly what I’m going to do. Hope you guys like this chapter!

♥️♥️♥️

Jennie's POV 

I feel someone shaking me. Who the heck dares shake me? I’m trying to get my beauty sleep here. 

I open my eyes looking irritated and then my irritation disappeared and was replaced by disbelief. It was Chaeyoung who was by my side with a smile, shaking me awake. 

“C-Chae...young...” 

She just continued to smile. Her face started to have a look of worry. She took her hand and wiped the unsuspecting tears rolling down my cheeks.

Im crying? Oh no. Not in front of her. Dammit. 

”Hey... why are you crying Jennie?” 

Hearing the softness in her voice made more tears roll down. I stood up on my knees on the bed and hugged her burying my face into the crook of her neck. 

“Gwaenchanha?” 

“Ani” 

“Waeyo? Did I do something wrong Jennie?” 

“Ani... I’m just happy you’re here. D-do you forgive me?” I asked ask more tears escaped.

“For what?? You did nothing wrong, mandukie.” 

I shook my head, “No... I-I left you without t-telling you the truth... y-you deserved to know the truth but I-I chose not to tel—“

“Hey. Hey. That’s behind us now. All I need is to know that you’re willing to take me back” 

“A-always...” I whispered crying even more if that was even possible. 

She smiled. “Good... now wake up and actually tell me that in person, Jennie” she whispered. 

“W-what?” 

She let go and started to back away following behind her was the room turning pitch black engulfing me slowly. 

“I’ll be at that spot you always see me at, Jen! You know where. I wont be there because I know you'll come but I’ll be there for another reason you need to find out for yourself. I’ll be waiting... Jen! For you to up your pride and take me back!”

“W-wait!!! Chaeyoung! Please! No! Dont leave me!” I cried running after her. 

Then the room turned black...

”CHAEYOUNG!!!” I woke up crying. 

I sighed, “I knew I shouldnt of went to that cafe last week...” 

“... I’ll be waiting... Jen..” 

W-will she be there...?

I got ready, quick. I got into comfortable clothing, took my keys and went to the garage. I started the engine to my 2017 Lamborghini Aventador and headed straight to the park I stumbled upon when I first came here.

It seemed to be the park she most frequents as I went there more often and saw her there on multiple occasions. She was crying almost all of the times I saw her there. 

I got to the park and what do you know. The person I was looking for was there. 

“Chaeyoung...” 

She had her face buried in her palms again. 

[S-Should I...? She doesnt know I know this place... should I still? No... no. I shouldn’t. S-She doesnt like me like that anymore.]

I just stood there. Staring at the vulnerable Rośe sitting, staring at the horizon in front of her. 

I couldnt move. I could’ve but I didn't. I didnt have the strength to move. To go to her. 

Like the countless times I had a chance to. Its been a year and I still wouldn’t do it. 

I’m such a coward. Why... why do I have to be such a damn coward when it comes to her. Im so stupid. Why did I ever let her go. 

I stood there looking down on to the ground. I couldn’t look at her anymore. It hurt too much. 

Then suddenly I felt a hand pull me into an embrace that felt to familiar. It was the person I yearned for the most ever since my wedding day or fake wedding. 

The day where we split. The day where I let her go and told her nothing. She’s still hugging me. The same warmth as before. 

“Jen... What’s wrong?” She said with her voice a but shaky from her crying earlier. 

“W-what?” 

She looked at my face. 

“What’s wrong, Jen? Why you crying again? You know I hate it when you cry” 

I shook my head, “ N-nothing”. 

I looked away not wanting to see her face. She turned my head with her hand. 

“Jen.” she said softly, “I know you’re trying to be tough in front of me right now but we both know that there’s always a limit to your toughness”. 

I still said nothing and just looked past her face. The face I missed seeing next to me after waking up early in the morning. 

She sighed and just embraced me. We stayed like that for a while until both our stomachs grumbled. 

We both laughed. “Brunch?” She asked. 

I nodded. She let go of me and took my hand in hers like she used to. I would usually intertwine our fingers but its not the same as before so I just kept my fingers still. 

We were walking but she suddenly stopped. She turned to me. 

“You don’t mind walking do you?” She asked nervously. 

I giggled, “ I drove here”. 

She sighed again. “Ok good. Well, lead the way then mandukie.” 

I smiled and then led her to my car. She chuckled, “Nice ride”. 

“Not as nice as your lambo”. 

“Haha maybe.” 

I asked her to drive since I didn’t know much about the restaurants or cafes around here. She drove us to one called BlackPink Cafe. 

We went inside and sat on the tables near the window. We picked our orders and just sat there for a few minutes.

We chatted about random stuff after a while. The conversation lasted until our orders were delivered. 

Our orders got there and we ate for a bit chatting here and there. We were finished but still stayed and chatted for a but longer. 

 

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

 

 

The two were chatting until their conversation was interrupted by an acquaintance of Rośe. She was one of Rośe flings from before when she was still hurt by Jennie and tried to find a distraction from her. 

“Oh! Hey babe I didn’t think I’d see you here” she said trying to act all y. 

“Jane.” Rośe stood up and grabbed her by the wrist dragging her to the front of the cafe away from Jennie’s ears. 

Jennie watched their little interaction. Then suddenly, Jane grabbed Rśe neck and kissed her square on the lips. 

She felt a strong pang that pierced through her chest. Jennie’s chest tightened and tears started to form in the corners of her eyes. 

She grabbed her phone and put her coat back on. She went to the counter and payed the bill. Jennie walked out of the cafe and glanced at the two. They were still lip locked and that pained her even more. 

She just got her keys from the coat pocket and got inside the drivers seat. She drove off with tears rolling down her cheek. 

She just kept driving until she couldn’t anymore. She stopped the car by a park far from the city. The park was built on top of a cliff so she walked through the clearing and stopped at the edge of the cliff. 

Her legs gave up on her and she just collapsed on the floor by the fencing crying her heart out. 

Her phone kept ringing. It rang ever since she left the cafe. She knew who it was. No else in her contact has the same ringtone as her. 

Then a different ringtone rang after an hour or two. She expected the caller to be Jisoo but instead it was Lisa callling. She picked up the phone and sobbed. 

“Jen! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?! I’ve been worried sick! I got a call from Jis—“ 

“Lisa...” she cried out, “h-help... please...” 

“Jen? Jen! Are you ok?!? Where are you?!?” 

“I’m at XXXX... please... Lisa... hurry” Jennie sobbed out. 

“I’ll be right there! Don’t move!” 

Jennie nodded as she cried even more. Lisa never hung up and just kept reassuring the latter as she drove to her. 

When Lisa got there, Jennie just looked at her and cried and cried. Lisa ran to Jennie and hugged her trying her best to soothe the older girl. 

Once Jennie calmed down, she told Lisa everything leading up to that exact moment. 

"I-I don't know w-what I was expecting from her Lisa... " Jennie explained, "I-I never should've broken up with her. I-I never sh-should've given up on her. O-On us..." 

She started crying again putting Lisa into panic. 

"Hey. Hey. What happened between you two anyway Jen? One day you guys were all lovey dovey with each other then the next I hear from a sobbing Rose that you two broke up." Lisa asked," What really happened between you and Chae, Jen?" 

Jennie whipped away her tears as best as she could and decided to tell Lisa since she was tired of keeping it from her. Once her sobs subsided Jennie began to speak. 

"Even before we got together, my appa already had an arranged marraige planned between me and Jisoo. When I found out during the start o our relationship I begged appa to stop the marraige. Me and Jisoo both did. Our appa's didn't stop it but made a deal with us instead" she explained. 

"What was the deal?" Lisa asked.

"The deal was for the arranged marraige to proceed as planned but we would only have to be married for a year if we never told anyone about it. Not even our partners. Which was you and Chae at the time. So even if we wanted to tell you guys about it, we promised our appa's to not tell a soul and they would keep their side of the deal. So we kept itfrom you guys". 

"So, that whole thing was just... fake?" 

Jennie nodded. "W-we were gonna tell you guys a-after the contract ended bu-but you both l-left without a-a trace" Jennie sobbed out. 

"Hey. Hey." Lisa pulled her into a protective hug once more. "It's ok. It was her choice to leave, Jen. I just followed her because I was hurt too. Chae was hurt more by you because... because..."

"Be-because what Lisa?" 

She sighed and held Jen by the shoulder. Lisa sighed once more and then looked at the ground before looking back up at her. 

"She was gonna propose the day you left her,Jen..." 

"W-what...?" Jennie asked taken aback by the sudden news. 

Lisa let go of her shoulders and looked to the setting sun off in in the distance. 

"She was planning on proposing that day you broke it off wiht her. She had it all planned. She was gonna take you to all your favorite places and then take you to the cliffs where she asked you to be her girl. There she was gonna go down on one knee and ask you to be her one and only..." Lisa turned to her and explained. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm so stupid" Jennie whispered with tears slowly rolling down her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey!!! Hope y'all liked this update. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. It was so hard for me to find any strength in continuing any of my stories but I decided to continue them because of all of you who wanted this and the other stories to continue.

I will try to update as much as I can but no promises. 

Anyways, thank you guys for reading and staying with this weird story of mine! 

Until next time folks!

Upvote, comment, and subscribe to this story to see where it leads to next!