Final Chapter

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri Flashback

 

“Baby watch out…..!!!”, i closed my eyes and wait for the impact but i didn’t feel anything. Later than i know, Yoona was there with blood all over her body. I know the bullet straight to her body, i was crying out loud and place her head at my lap.

“Yoong, why did you take the bullet for me? Its was suppose to be me but why are you…..”, i can’t finish my word when she closed my mouth.

“Baby, if i let you take the bullet that mean i fail to protect you as i promised years ago. I’m glad i get the shot instead of you. I don’t know what will i do if i’m losing you baby”. She said but in her low voice. I know she try hard to open her eyes.

“I shouldn’t be here Yoong, i’m sorry”.

“Its nothing baby. I will never blame you. They know my weakness and they used it against me. They know your everyday routine, they had follow you for over a months. Its me who should say sorry because of me you have to see all of this”. She cough hard and some of the blood could be seen coming out for .

“Yoong, just stop talking. They will bring you to hospital now”. I wipe my tears and her friend take her and ask me to follow them. I immediately nod my head without a second thought. Before she was taking into the surgery room, she hold my hand.

“Baby whatever happen, just remember i will always love you and forgive me for everything i’ve done. You will always be my baby”. She give me her sweet smile and the doctors push her stretcher before i could answer my baby. But i yell it out loud,

“I love you too Im Yoona!!”. I then fall into the ground with a hard cry and just can hope for the best. I can’t think my life without her but i also know everything could be happen.

 

End of Flashback

 

That’s was the last time i saw her and guess what? She didn’t make it. The bullet get straight into her heart and i lost her forever. That day was suppose to be a normal day. In the morning i go to the church and straight to our favorite café. Then i walk to the nearest park to relaxing before i go library and that was when the dark memory begin. I heard a shot and then someone exchange the shot. It really near my place. I got scared and try to run away. But later i heard someone call me baby and nobody call me that except her. Everything going fast and later than i know she was covered with blood.

Until now, i still blame myself for the incident. But i know i can’t turn back the old time. I sigh a few time and there’s a knock infront of my door. After give the person a permission, my hubby enter with a smile paste at her face. This woman become the part of my life after the incident and my life never been any better than this after she’s gone.

“Yes my hubby, what do you want?”. I know what she want because she just come home after work. She will be hungry and i should be cook some food for her. I smile and she take a sit beside me at the bed.

“Baby, your hubby is hungry. I miss my lunch today because of that stupid meeting. Will you cook something for me please?”. She pleading me with her cute face and i just give her a chuckle. Jessica have a same vibe as Yoona and both of them love to eat my food very much.

“Who told you to skip lunch huh? Didn’t i told you many time right that never work with empty stomach. This is what you got right?”. She nod her head and i shake my head.

“Go take a shower and i’ll reheat the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter