Chapter 1

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its been 2 years since she leave me not because she want to but she have to. She sacrifice herself because of me. I do blame myself a lot but someone told be that she will never be happy up there if she look at me. I sigh countless time today because i do miss her so much but god know better than me. As i was still in my own world, there was a hand sneak at my waist and i know exactly who the person was.

 

 

"Baby, are you alright?".

 

"Well, i should be alright Sica. Just remember her". She smile and kiss my cheek softly.

 

"I do miss her too Yul because she was my sister after all. But we know the god love her more than we do".

 

"I know and i'm sorry for that because of me you lose one of your sisters". I turn my body around and hug the letter. I feel her caress my hair and i smile because this is what that person will do if i ever feel down. 

 

"Baby, we couldn't predict what will happen in our life and lets think about it. She was gone and its a lie if i say i didn't miss her at all because she was partly living as my other half. But i thank her so much because now you are here in my arm just like what she want. At least i could make her wish come true because thats all i can do for her. She was very adorable sister though sometimes make you want to chase her because of her randomness but at the end of the day we get to see her smile. Its more then enough for us. Don't you think so?". 

 

 

Jessica was right. Her sincere smile light up my gloomy day. Her care make me live in the other world. She will make anything and everything just to see me happy. Weird dance, sing a song, a free style rap and even make a stupid face just to paste a smile on me. She's indeed a person with a big heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

YURI FLASHBACK

 

 

 

"Yoong, enough with all the running will you? Its been almost an hour you play and you doesn't seem want to stop at all", i sit at the blanket under the tree. She prepare all this for our date and i know she was a romantic person sometimes but most the time she give me a headache with her childish behavior.

 

"But Yul, the kids ask me play with them. How can i say no?". She said and keep running with the kids. I shake my head and smirk at her.

 

"Okay, you can play all day and i want to go home", i pretend to start gathering my stuff and she running toward me.

 

"No, you can't. We come here to have our date", she hold my bag and put back at the blanket.

 

"I thought you forget about me already. You leave me alone for almost an hour", i cross my hand and give her a glare. I know she kinda afraid of that because her older sister which is my bestfriend give the same vibe but much colder.

 

"Yes i know and i'm sorry but you don't have to give me that glare. I've get enough from Sica unnie and its not fair when you give me that too", she said it but with a lower voice. I chukle and open the food containers. She make all the food despite her busy life. She work as a police officer and she was very good at her job. I shove the kimbap into and she was gladly eat it with a smile.

 

"I was always w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter