Sneak Peek

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona was really enjoy her job though sometimes she will come home with bruises and she still manage to paste her stupid smile to make me in ease. She was really something. One day she come home with her bandage head but before i could ask her, she throw her wide grin when she see me.

 

"Before you ask baby, this is what i get when try to chase a thief. I don't even realize he's holding a baseball bat and i think you'll know the rest of the story ". She said and hugging my waist. I then sighs and caressing her head.

 

"Yoong, i've told you so many time to be careful and take care of yourself. Every time you come home with new injury, you give me an heart attack. With a bruises and injured everywhere on your body, make me wonder did you on purpose to hurt yourself?". She smile and kiss my forehead.

 

"Why would i baby? I know how much you care bout me and you are one of the person who know my job very well. This is not something i want but lets just say it as a present for a naughty girl like me", she was chukle and i pinch her waist but later then i put my head on her chest. I was very afraid to lose her but i didn't want to be someone who control her life.

 

"Forget about it can you because now you hubby is hungry. Did you make something in the kitchen? Because i smell something delicious", her love for food was well known and make me smile slightly. I take her hand and our lunch was full with laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter