Chapter 2

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

 

“Yoong, do you really have to go?”. I look at her as she wandering around the room to pack her thing. But then she stop for a while and look at me with smile.

“I have to Yul, i really have. If only i have a choice to stay, i’ll do it without a second thought. But Yul this is a mission that i have to finish before take a long vacation with you and this is the mission that only me can finish it ”. She caress my hand and give me her sweet smile. I sigh and leaning at her chest.  Her heart beat calm me down every time.

“But Yoong, it’s a dangerous mission don’t you think so? You have to chase down the gang. The important thing is they are a mafia. I afraid Yoong that i’ll lost you. I nearly have an heart attack when you get shoot for the last time you got your job done. You are in semi coma for two month. I don’t know what will i do without you Yoong”. I don’t know that i shed a tears until someone wipe it up for me.

“Kwon Yuri, i love you too much to leave you alone. Each time i doing my job and have to stay away from you, i just have to pray hard that i’ll come back to you in one piece. You give me a lot of reason to stay alive and i try so hard to make it. But baby, our life is not our choice. I might gone when doing my mission but my heart will always be with you. And i know i have Sica unnie and Soojungie to take care of you”. She hug me tight and kiss my head. She give me love that more than enough. I snuggle at her and she gladly took my body and hug it tighter than before.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Another weekend for me but nothing change. With a lot of work to be done and several fasion show to be arrange, its  been so hectic month for me. I know this work is so hard to do but i can’t do anything about it because i love this job so much. Dad has nagging at me to take over the business but i just can’t. As i humming a song, i heard my door open and nobody dare to enter my room without knocking except her. Without looking at the person,

“What do you want choding?”. She chukle and take a sit beside me.

“Hey unnie, didn’t you feel bored doing the same job for 2 years?”. I smirk and keep check  the document that send by my worker.

“Didn’t  you bored keep chasing some bad people. Infact the same person?”. She just laugh and i shake my head because she already know what am i talking about.

 

Im Yoona, stuborn and hard headed person but she really love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter