CHAPTER II

(Un)-Planned Parenthood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulbi's POV

After having a long talk with Dr. Jung that day, I decided not to go with the abortion. I was always taught that abortions were murder and I was going to be shunned by the world and God for doing so, and my mother's words haunted me as I listened to Dr. Jung tell me about how the procedure worked. I'm not saying I'm against abortion, because I do believe that every women has the right to have that decision, but as for me, I don't think I'd be able to live with the guilt. 

Of course once I tell Taehyung about my decision he's not going to be quite happy about it, but it's not like I'm forcing him to stay or anything. It's been a week since I visited the doctor, and I'm sitting on my living room couch with Janine and Ella sitting diagnally across from me on the other couch. It was a surprisingly hot spring day, and all three of us didn't have work today so we had decided to chill at home with the air conditioning at full blast and lay around like the bums that we are. 

"Have you told Tae?" Janine asked me as she rested her elbow on the back of the couch and had her cheek leaning on her fist. She was eyeing my stomach like if she was waiting for it to magically start growing like every pregnant woman's stomach does or something. 

I chuckled and shook my head, "Nope. He's going to be so pissed once I tell him, though."

"Yeah, but he can't really change your mind."

"I can't believe he even considered it." Ella added in.

"I know, but in some way I don't blame him. He's not ready to become a dad, and maybe I'm not ready to become a mom. He made the decision that every scared young man does when he finds out he's going to become a dad, and it's not like it didn't cross my mind as well. I just... I just didn't have the balls to actually say the words out loud, I guess."

"When are you going to tell him?" Ella asked.

The door bell suddenly rang and the three of us shot our heads towards the door. Janine quietly got up and looked through the peak hole and turned to me, "Speak of the devil."

I swallowed the lump in my throat and watched Taehyung walk into the small housing flat. He looked nice and tidy with his suit on and sleeves rolled up. His light blue shirt was neatly tucked in his navy blue slacks and his black dress shoes were shining clean. His dirty silver blonde hair was nicely combed and his bangs were sticking to the side of his temples from him slightly sweating because of the heat radiating outside. For an , he knew how to tidy himself up, but then again having to work in a huge business company owned by your parents came with the responsibility of dressing like you had all the money in the world. He greeted Ella and Janine and looked at me silently, then back at the girls. He wanted to be alone, and they got the memo. Janine sped walked to Ella's side and grabbed her arm and dragged her to one of the rooms and closed the door behind them.

Taehyung sighed and sat down on the couch Ella and Janine had been sitting on. He leaned his elbows on his knees and looked straight me. I knew he was waiting for me just let him know that I went with the procedure, because that's what he wants to think, but I'm about to rain hell on this boy's day. 

"So?" He finally spoke up with raised eyebrows.

"So what?"

"So how did it go? You went through with it, right?"

I looked down at my fiddling fingers and shrugged lightly. For some reason I felt like I was about to get scolded by my parent for doing something wrong. But in this case I did something right, and it's not going to please my scolder. 

"Sulbi?"

"I didn't go with it..." I softly whispered.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung slid off the couch a bit and leaned a bit forward towards me. I let out a sigh and built up the courage to look up at him and his furrowed eyebrows, "I said I didn't go with it."

"Sulbi!" He groaned out loudly and he rubbed his face in frustration.

"Taehyung." I replied jokingly in a calm tone.

"You can't be ing serious? I specifically told you to-"

"You specifically told me to do something I couldn't do because I actually have a heart. If it didn't go the way you wanted it to, then I'm sorry for you but I'm not forcing you to stay, Taehyung. If you want to run away from your mistake, that's fine! It just shows what type of person you are, and it shows what type of person I am." I cut him off because I wasn't going to sit there and let him yell at me for a decision I decided to take.

"I have work, Sulbi." Taehyung sighed out.

"Yeah? Well I do, too. Don't just make this about yourself, Taehyung. You have work, I have work. You have a future, I have a future. But we've hit a bump and we both have to fix this."

"It would have been fixed if you just went through with the abortion."

"It wouldn't have happened if you would have just worn a ." I spit back. 

"Look Sulbi, we were both drunk and I just wasn't thinking straight. We both weren't thinking straight. Having with each other was never on our bucket list, but it happened and it was a mistake. Now we're stuck with this... this thing inside of you and I've made my decision, so please just go with it and we can move on from this. If anyone finds out about this, I'm ed. It's going to go all over the news and then my parents are going to ing kill me. I'm too young to be a father and I can't just end my career when it's just at it's peek. Do you not know how many businessmen want me to marry their daughters? When this blows up, no one is going to want to marry me knowing I have a ing kid and then my family company is going to go to . You have to think about my future!"

"Are you kidding me?" I scoffed out in disbelief.

"What?"

"Me me me me! It's all about you, isn't it?! What about me, Taehyung!? Maybe I wanted to go back to school? Maybe I wanted to continue to work in the chemical lab and go for a PHD? Or maybe I wanted to have a future husband and have my first kid with him, and not you? But no, excuse me for thinking about myself and not just you. I apologize for ruining your life, because apparently you not knowing how to keep your ing in your pants is my fault is as well. Everything is my ing fault, right? It's my fault that the media is going to be all over your as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter