Two

If We Know The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning I woke up with a swollen eyes. It looks terrible. Nah, it was normal for a girl like me for waking up looked terrible. After all, I'm ugly, I'm not beautiful like other princess. Ugh, I felt like vomit saying myself a princess. The princess deserved a better life, not like me. 

''Your majesty, the limo are ready. Have you done wore the dress?''

My maid knocked the bathroom door with a polite knock. They all were kind to me and I really don't deserved their kindness. I always get mad at them on the smallest things. I'm rebels. 

''Erm..yeah...Can you guys just wait me outside. I will be there in minutes.''

''Yes, my majesty.''

Oh right...I forget something. I opened the door and stoping them before they went furthest.

''Yes..? Anything you need my majesty?''

''I'm sorry. But can I know where is Taehyung? I don't see him this morning.''

They all looked at each other in puzzled. 

''We don't know. Didn't he was with you?''

''With me?''

''Yes. Because, these morning he was the one that want to give the dress you're wearing, by himself. So I thought he was with you.''

''He do that?''

''Yes.''

I don't meet him at all this mornig. So, that was why my dress lie on the mattress. Usually, if my maid want to give me my dress they would hang them in the glass kabinet near the bathroom. Why he did that though. Was it because he want to say his apology. I think so. This is his usual ways to ask forgiveness. He should know he don't deserve to say sorry. It should be me the one to say it. I wronged him so many. I sighed heavily. I might said that I hate him, but it was not my intention to do that. I'm just angry at him. That's all.

*

Nothing were saved. It's all became ashes. Black ashes. I want to cry my heart out. It was my dearest property and it's all burn. I looked at my watch. I'm late. They must have wait for me for hours. I'm sure they will get furious at me. And surely, someone there will hurt me by physical. She will slap me or if its was my lucky she will just strangling me until I can't breath. I don't care about it anymore. I'm used to it. Well, I think I deserve it. One things that I can't take it inside my head was..why? Why must be her? Why she hate me? Don't she see that people also love her? 

I felt a drop of warm tear on my cheek. It make me realised something . Wow, I really do cry. It must because my heart can't take it. My heart have bearing with it too long until she begged my eyes to cry. The drop of tear becomes a rain. 

''I'm scared...''

I lied to myself that I was strong. I lied to myself that I was okay. I lied to myself that it all was fine when actually the real me knows it was not true at all. I deliberately spend the time, made them all waiting. I don't wants to go there. I scared I'm not strong and let them see my tears. What should I do? Can I just say that I had a stomach ached, so that I don't have to go there?

''Hazel..?''

I startled.

''What you doing here? Don't I said to wait me in limo?''

I quickly wipe my tears afraid he would see this side of me.

''Erm...are you okay?''

He looked hesitated to say it but still he managed to say it. I can see how he bite his lower lips. He looked nervous than usual. I stared at him longer. When he realise that I was looking at him, he changed his expresion. Emotionless. 

''Why you care?''

I said in anger. Like I'm was annoying by seeing him. He looked at my behind. I tried hard to read him but I can't. It feel like this was a new him. He becoming a new person. 

''Did you still angry with me? About burning the album you love.''

He asked without any emotion. 

''What are you Taehyung. Do you even care if I say I still disappointed at you.''

I smirked at him.

''You angry at me when I played someone else heart . But do you know how much anger I kept for you? Don't you realised that you also played with someone else feeling too? You played my feelings.''

''I'm not playing anything in my live. What make you think I was playing with you?''

''Last night and now. Last night you were a cruel boy who burn his friend property and now, you asked me if I still mad at you. Are you kidding me? Where did you learn showing that face. You changed Taehyung. You changed. Did you even realised it. No! You not.'' 

I don't know when he walked to me, but at this moment my heart was beating crazily when he was standing very close to me. To close for my poor heart.

''Do you even know why I becoming like this? If I say it, did you want to take care of it."

He touched his chest more too want to show he was actually talking about his heart. I take a step backwards but he stopped me by holding my wrist so tight. He was triggered with anger.  

''My sister was ing die. I went to her funeral and I was late. Do you know why? It was because of you. Did you know how she ended up dead? It was also because of you.''

''Why me? I never killed anyone.''

His hold was burned my wrist. It hurt so much.

''Don't you know you actually came from a filthy family?''

He screamed at me. Taehyung. My Taehyung.Never.Rise.His.Voice.At.Me. This was new to me. but that was not a matters to me anymore. I want to know one important things from him. I hope he would say a nice thing. But I'm scared to asked.What if...what if..

''You...am I a bur-burden to you?''

It was a death silences. I saw how hard he swallow his saliva. He was debating with himself.So...it was true.He never sincere about me.

''Taehyung,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter