Singularity

If We Know The Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would be a deepest lies if I said I was happy with what I have. No. Never. Not even once I think it that way. Why? because I was born to be a normal and ordinary human not a princess came from a fairytale story. It . People may see me as a lost and lonely princess if they know the real fairytale, of me. I may smile to them and pretend that it doesn't hurt me at all. but. if the real smile can come out from me I wish it was not because I want to make them know I told them the truth.

Grey. My life was grey. Nothing special to explore. To take interest. To make a story. They kept me hidden for years. I'm boring. No friend. I even never knew if I was really know what 'friend' means. Is it really ever existed or it was just what people in the television created. I want to feel it. That is why. The only reasons, why I made myself study and being exposed to public. I want to feel it. I expect myself to be good to make friend. But it never happened. My first step there, I see how friends treat their other friend. It was only a pain. Doesn't the friends supposed to treat their friend with...love? Starting from that day, my thought about friend was a bull. I hate friends. They were same with them. The people who ignored and keep me hidden for years.

I want to stop this. The world is cruel. Honesty never existed. Warmness never existed. Love....also never existed.

''Hazel, till when, you will stop the game you trying to play?''

''Why do you care? I never asked you to be near me. I hate you.''

''Yeah, me too. Hate to be near you but what you expect me to do? My parents life were under your parents hands.''

''Then, asked them to let your parents live with peace. Never bother your family ever again or not the secret you know about them will expose. You stupid. Pathetic. Brat. Useless. You're a son. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter