001

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Life Before Him
--
 

Heels clicked across the epoxy coated floors as Kim Jiyeon walked through the terminal gate. Thinking about the long years she had missed with her family made Jiyeon inwardly smile as she pushed the baggage cart carrying 4 large suitcases and a carry on.

“KIM JIYEON!” “NOONA!”

Two loud voices greeted her at the same time when she walked through the automatic doors, making her jump slightly in shock. Quickly grabbing her composure while biting back a smile, Jiyeon turned her head to look around for the two guys she had surely missed.

Right there, standing behind the small barrier separating arriving passengers from their loved ones picking them up, stood her two brothers with wide grins on their faces.

“Noona!” shouted her younger brother again, quickly making his way towards his sister. Even though he was only two years younger than her, it was evident in anyone’s eyes that he adored her.

As soon as Jiyeon reached him, her smile widened as he immediately pulled his older sister away from the cart and into a hug, twirling her around like a madman. Behind him, their older brother let out a soft chuckle. 

“I missed you too, but I’m starting to get dizzy,” laughed Jiyeon, patting her younger brother’s back.

“Oh, whoops,” said the youngest, finally putting his sister down. He scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment as he realized the attention he had garnered. 

“Kim Mingyu,” laughed Jiyeon, bringing him into another embrace. She then proceeded to ruffle his hair just as she had done when they were younger. The difference now was that he proudly stood almost a foot taller than Jiyeon, even with her 4-inch heels on. “I swear it’s only been a couple of years since I last saw you, but you’ve grown up so much.”

“Noona, what did I say about the hair?” grumbled Mingyu, making Jiyeon smile in reminiscence of their childhood. “And the last time I saw you was at my high school graduation.”

“Yes, and I believe I should be forgiven because I brought you goodies,” said Jiyeon patting one of the suitcases.

As Mingyu’s eyes lit up, the eldest of the Kim siblings pulled Jiyeon into a tight hug. 

“Too…tight…can’t…breathe…” Jiyeon struggled to mumble into her brother’s chest. “What’s with you guys and the bone crushing hugs.”

“Whoops,” he said half- heartedly as he let go of the poor girl. “We haven’t seen you in years Yeon. What do you expect?”

He flashed her his million-dollar smile that would have made other girls swoon and immediately drop their to the ground. But since she was his sister, Jiyeon simply rolled her eyes and gave him another hug. 

She pulled away from the tall male, who was also almost a foot taller than her, and gave his face a good look.

“Kim Seokjin,” said Jiyeon, completely ignoring the glare he was giving her when she dropped the honorifics, despite being 3 years younger than him. “You’re getting more and more handsome every time I see you.”

“I’ll let that one slide since you called me handsome,” Seokjin muttered as he began pushing the baggage cart towards the terminal exit, with Jiyeon and Mingyu following along.

“Don’t add onto hyung’s ego noona,” shuddered Mingyu, thinking back to the times his brother would continuously bother him about his hair or outfit. 

“Please,” said Seokjin proudly puffing out his chest. “with this face, I should be named Worldwide Handsome.”

“More like Worldwide Conceited,” muttered Mingyu. Jiyeon turned her head to look at her brother before the two burst into laughter, causing Seokjin to throw the two a menacing glare.

“Alright, alright,” surrendered Jiyeon with a smile on her face. She then slightly jumped and wrapped her arms around her brothers’ shoulders as they made their way out of the airport and towards the parking lot.

“I really did miss you guys.”

--
“I can’t believe my baby brother is a police officer now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter