Arriving

Selected | Reader x Yoongi | BTS Yoongi

"Y/N you know, it is not that I don't love our fans, but I know my name by now really well,"  Yuna, the Korean member in your group said, when you made it out of the Busan airport.

"You sure Yuna?" you asked her, saying her name really slowly to . She send you a glare as an answer and all the other members including yourself chuckled at her behave.

It was true some of your fans could be really loud, when trying to get your attention. But overall the most you met so far were some of the loveliest people you could met out there. However you understood why Yuna was kind of annoyed, it took another hour to get out of the airport, because many of your Korean fans had come to see you and say hello. You weren't even able to give a autograph or make a picture, because there had been so many of them. It was kind of sad, but you guyd promised you would make your stay worthy and do your best at the amas.

"Can't wait to get to our hotel," Jia announced, when all of you including your manager were seated in a car to drive to the hotel.

"Not yet girls, we actually have to make another side trip, before you can rest," your manger suddenly announced and you looked at him for more information. This was also new to you. Your plan had been to take a good rest, eat dinner and after that sleep until the morning.

"Where are we going to?" you asked.

"I know you are tired girls, but we have to make a quick stop at the place where the show is going to be held. I need to have a few talks with some people there and it is polite to show your faces there. Some of the artist are already rehearsing for tomorrow night."

The four of you nodded in understanding and it was not like you weren't used to it. Going from appointment to appointment was your daily life and a quick tour to the stadium wouldn't kill any of you. The Selection girls were after all proffessionals.

"By the way Wanna One is one of the groups rehearsing," he told you then and you smiled. Maybe you were exhausted, but you were never too exhausted to see your little brother.

"Amazing."
 

Grown up, that was the first thing that came to your mind, when you saw your little brother performing on stage. You arrived when his group was about to rehearsal their last song for tomorrow. They sounded amazing and their choreography was sharp and well put together. It didn't looked like they were working for only half a year together as a group.

However it didn't take Daewhi long to notice you back stage and he immediately run into your open arms. 
You had missed him so much and when you didn't want to let go of him, you heard him chuckle. Nevertheless he embraced you even tighter. It had been always like this, the moment you got to really know each other, you knew that we would feel like real siblings, even when you were not related by blood.

"I missed you," he mumbled into your shoulder and you tried not to tear up. You weren't really the person to cry, the only occasion was when you saw your family again.

"I missed you too. How have you been?" you asked, when you finally let go of each other.

"Good, what about you? Did you see our performance?" he asked you with big eyes and you grinned at him.

"Of course I did. Well a part of it, but you guys did amazing. I'm sure you will do great tomorrow. I can't wait to see all of it," you told your brother and he looked happy and proud at your words.

It was then that you also noticed his other members. When they saw you looking at them they immediately bowed as a greeting and you did the same. You had met all of them, when you had visited Daewhi last time and all of them had quickly got a place in your heart. When you were around them you felt like you had ten more brothers and they sure acted like that.

"Great performance guys. How are you doing?"

You heard a lot of great, thank yous and amazing and had to laugh, because they were talking all over the place.

But in the end you were able to have a small talk, before you had to leave again. 

"See you soon," you told them, before you left and gave your brother another hug. He as well told his goodbyes and then you were already leaving the place. That was also the moment when you saw them for the first time. These mint green hair and capturing brown eyes.