Performance

Selected | Reader x Yoongi | BTS Yoongi

The day quickly passed in and it was already time for your performance. After the girls and you had gotten their makeup down and you got to change into your outfits, it was already time to perform in front of thousands of people. You could practically hear the crowd screaming your name, which boosted you confidence and made you and the girls less nervous.

Your outfit of tonight, perfectly fit all of your three different songs and you were amazed by your stylists choice and the amazing makeup they had put on. Even your hair looked more silky than ever before and you looked at your mirror in awe. You were actually the member that always liked to try out new things and coloring your hair was no big deal for you. This time they had done wonders and your before colored light brown hair were now a beautiful violet gray. And they were short, really short in comparison to before. They were now a few centimeters above your shoulders, were they had been before almost reaching your belly. But you loved them and kind of never wanted to change the color ever. However you knewin a few months you would probably have a new one.

But you weren't the only one with changes, all the other members were rocking now a new hairstyle from the day before. Why? Because you wanted to show something new, something that surprised your fans and the world. You always wanted to show  a new side of you and when it was time for you to be brought up the stage, you and the girls huddled shortly before into a circle. It was a ritual you always did to get the tension away and so the others knew you were always there with them and right by their side.

"You ready girls?" you asked them, excitement visible in your voice.

"You can bet that," Yuki grinned and the other two nodded with a big smile on their faces. It was time. Time to perform and have a blast tonight.

"Yes,"Juri screamed over the loud chants and not a minute later, you were brought up and standing on the stage performing your first song.

It was your most popular song and a big smile formed on your lips, when you saw how many people were singing it with you. You could here them cleary, however you still screamed into your microphone," I can't hear you" and they went even louder. That was something you loved about your job, to make others happy.

It felt only like seconds later and you were already performing you last song. It required the most dancing and you had a solo dance break in this one. For that you even wore a cap to match the new song and it's performance.

So when it was time for your dance break you went closer to the front, where also all the other artists were seated and you could make out your brother, who was singing and moving to the beat. 

Every move you did looked perfectly and you could feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins as you did a somersault, which surprised the crowd for a moment before they went crazy, because of what you did. However in that moment the cap went of your head. You kicked it effortlessly to the side, without making it to obvious that you lost it accidentally while dancing. It was a move you had used so many times, because your choreography always required a lot of moving and dancing. And almost every time, when you had to wear something on your head it was sure to fly off sometime. However this time someone caught it easily. And when you glanced around to fully see, who that person was, you could only make out mint green hair and capturing brown eyes.

It was too dark at the moment to see, who it really was. But you had seen him before and not only one time you remembered. Though you acted professional and just went on with your performance, like something like that never happened.

And soon the other girls were next to you, because your song was almost at the end. Normally you had also a choreography for that, but you wanted to be closer to the crowd and wanted to interact with them, so you went closer to the front of the stage.

For that you also had to pass by the other singers and when you did so ,your cap was suddenly placed back on your head. Now you were able to put a face to these mint green hair and you recognized the man as on of the Bts boys. Out of the corner of your eyes you could make out Jimin and Jungkook. They were sitting right next to him.

He had a soft grin on his face, when he had placed the cap back on your head and you had to smile back at him. Not only because of what he did, but also because it felt so natural to do that.

"Thanks," you mouthed back at him with a grin and you weren't sure if you saw right, because you couldn't just stop at the moment and continued to walk, but you could swear a chuckle had left his lips. And somehow this made heat rush to your cheeks.