Preperation

Selected | Reader x Yoongi | BTS Yoongi

The next day came soon and you were already getting ready for that particular day. The only thing you could do yesterday after arriving at your hotel, was to get a quick snack to eat and then fall into bed and sleep until the next morning. You had been that exhausted and you weren't the only one.

However when you thought back of yesterday, there was something on the back of your mind. Like a detail that slipped your mind, but for now you just shrugged it off. It was never good for you to think too much about something, it would only make your head hurt and would gave you a frustrated feeling in the end.

So when it was time for breakfast you greeted all your members with a big smile. You had actually been the last one arriving and quickly took your seat so everyone could make their order and start to eat.

"I really needed that," Yuki, the full Japanese member of your group said, while drinking her black coffee with a sigh. She was the most reserved one in your group and you were actually surprised that she hadn't been the last one arriving at your table. But instead it was you. Because if there was one thing that Yuki loved than it was to lay in bed and take a good nap.

But you could completely understood the coffee part, because you were also a coffee addict and had already one cup in your hand as well. When you had been younger you had hated the bitter taste of it, but now it was like water for you. Something you needed to go on and live. Maybe you were exaggerating, though you were sure Yuki would totally agree with you.

"So, how did you sleep girls?" your manager asked. "They say they have one of the most comfortable beds in south Korea and I can not disagree with them," he raved and you all nodded in approval.

"Slept like a baby," Yuki commented and you had to hit Jia's back, because she was coughing like crazy, because she had choked on her food. And she couldn't eat and laugh at Yuki's comment at the same time.

"Thank you," she smiled kindly at you and you grinned at her in return.

After that your manager told you your schedule for today and tonight, while you were eating. It was rehearsal, getting ready for the show and last your performance, before you could enjoy and watch the show. It was going to be hectic, which was already clear to you. Nevertheless you were still excited, because an event like that only happened once a year.

"This is how it will be like," one of the stuff members said to you, as he had explained, how you were going to be brought up this night at one of your songs.

Tonight you and the girls were going to perform three of your songs. Your two newest ones and your most popular one. All of you knew them by heart and your choreography was well studied as well. Especially you knew every step and turn, because you were the one, who helped to create the performance. After all you were the main dancer of Selection and dancing was like breathing to you.

And in the end the rehearsal went very well. You were even able to meet some of the other artist afterwards, as well as your brother again, who told you that many of them were really excited and eager to see and meet you in person. Selection was also here popular and respected.

And it was fun for you too, because you always liked to get to know new people and interact with them. There were also some groups that you admired for their hard work and because you loved their music.

"Hello," again someone greeted you, when you were walking towards the backstage area with your brother. You were really happy when your manager told you that you could have some time with him before you had to leave to get ready again.

Politely you bowed your head at the two new faces in front of you. Not that new, because you recognized them as two of the members of the boy group BTS. You even listened to a few of their songs and knew how popular they were around the world. However you didn't knew their names that well. It had something to do with the fact that you weren't good at remembering names. When you had first met Wanna One, you often mixed  their names up, because your brothers group had so many members.

One of the guys had blonde colored hair and the other one brown hair. The blonde one, who was shorter smiled at you brightly. You could tell that he was well build and you immediately had to grin back at him. You found him adorable, but at the same time really attractive. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black fitting shirt and on top a nice blue jeans jacket. The brown haired guy was wearing blue skinny jeans, which were ripped at some parts, a black t-shirt on top and timberlands on his feet. He as well was really handsome and his smile made him even more attractive.

You totally understood why fans were going crazy over them. You already thought that they were good looking, when you saw one of their music videos, but in real life they looked even better.

"Oh hey," your brother as well greeted them. "How are you?" he asked in a friendly manner, like he already knew these two. Which was definitely the case, when they casually answered him. Your brother then introduced you to them and you  got to know that the blonde guy was Jimin and the other one was Jungkook.

"Really nice to meet you," you told them and Jimin was the one to answer you instantly.

"Nice to meet you too. I saw a glimpse of your rehearsal. You guys were amazing," he gushed and you thanked him for his compliment.

"Thank you. Can't wait to see your guys performance as well. You are really popular in china or more all around the world," you said as a second thought and they both smiled widly at you, thanking you a few times for the compliment.

"I'm just stating a fact, you don't have to thank me so much," you told them laughing. It made them even more adorable.

"It's just that it is an big honor and compliment if it comes for somebody like you. You are one of the most talented people in our business," Jungkook then told you and you felt flattered at his words. You knew how big and famous Selection was, but it never got to your head how big. Because you were still the same person you were six years ago, when everything had started.

"Oh don't make me blush," you said to him and waved your hand to the side, like it was no big deal.

All the guys laughed at your comment and when they both noticed how easy it was to talk to you, they talked as comfortable with you as with your brother. In the end you even dropped the formalities.

"Oh gosh, we need to go," Jimin suddenly said, as he had noticed how much time had passed by. "The others are still waiting for us," he recalled and both his and Jungkooks eyes widened.

"That's your fault," Jungkook addressed you, but you saw the playfulness in his eyes. It kind of surprised you at first, because he had been the shier one out of him and Jimin. But it made you also happy, how comfortable he was now with you.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." You shrugged your shoulders and Jungkook laughed at your gesture.

"There have you two been," another persons voice from far away called out and abruptly Jimin and Jungkook run towards that person in a rush. 

You weren't even able to see that other person for long, because they had rushed towards that guy so fast and tagged him along with them to who knows where, that you were only able to make out green hair. Mint green hair to be exact, hair that looked familiar to you.

"See you tonight," was the only thing they called back before they disappareared and you looked at your brother afterwards. He did the same thing in that moment and you laughed at the situation.

"Well, that was BTS for you," he said, gesturing at the space that was now empty.

"Yes, I guess that was BTS," you said.