The Beginning

Selected | Reader x Yoongi | BTS Yoongi

With a tired body you dragged yourself through the airport, trying not to be noticed. It had been a long day, with a full schedule and you couldn't wait to board the plane. Not only, because you were tired as hell, but also because of sheer excitement. You were excited to finally be able to see your little brother again.

He as well as you was a singer in a group, which deputed through a television show. The only difference was that you deputed way before him in china, where they held a show called "The selected". And surprisingly for you, you were one of the last contestants and formed with three other girls the group called "Selection".

It had always been your dream to become a professional dancer, but being in Selection was the best thing that had ever happened to you. Not only could you dance and perform in front of millions of your fans, but being with these amazing three girls, who had become your second family was more than you could ever ask for.

But back to your brother, who wasn't actually related by blood to you, was also a known singer. A singer in a group called Wanna One. He won third in a television show and became one of the eleven members, who would work and perform togheter for one year. You were so happy and proud of him, when his name was said back then and you couldn't wait to see him again. The last time had been over two months ago and then only for a few days.

"Finally," Jia, one of your group members said, when it was time to board the plane. She as well as the other members were exhausted, however you still could hear the excitement in her voice.

Because your trip was not only to visit your little brother again, but also to perform in one of Asias biggest and most anticipated concert/award shows. It was held only once a year and it was a huge honor to be invited to perform on their stage, especially if the show wasn't in your own country. And this year south Korea had been selected. This meant there were going to be many famous Kpop group, singers and a few famous singers from around Asia. And to be selected from so many talented people, just showed that Selection deserved to be called the most famous girl group in Asia.

"Y/N what do you want to drink?" Jia asked you , when you hadn't noticed the fly assistant, who was waiting for your order.

"I'm sorry," you apologized. "I will take a water please," you told the woman, who gave you one after she poured it into a cup and then went to serve the other members.

Jia chuckled at your behavior. And you rolled your eyes at the Chinese American girl. She was the one person, who was the closest to you in your group and became your best friend through all the years of being together in Selection. She was quite a witty person and also the funniest in your group.

"Texting with your brother?" she wanted to know, stealing a glance at your phone.

"Or a secret lover?" She raised her eyebrow, however you both knew that wasn't the case. Because their hadn't been a guy since a long time that had caught your attention. And you had started your career at the young age of 16, soon turning 23.

You laughed at her comment, while shaking your head. "Not really, but Daehwi is excited to meet you guys again. It has been a long time."

Jia nodded in understanding. The last time she had met your little brother was before he became a trainee and got famous.

Actually when he started to train to become an idol, it wasn't publicly known that you were siblings and you couldn't tell of our last names, because you hadn't changed them, when your farther married his mother. You totally understood where he was coming from, when he told you that he didn't want people to know at first. He didn't want to stand in his older sisters shadow and only be called as the younger brother of y/n. It makes you even prouder that he accomplished everything on his own and now that people know about the two of you, they talk about you as individuals and not because you were the sister or brother of your famous sibling.

"We are landing soon. Please make sure you seat-belts are one," a feminine voice, probably your fly assistants voice, echoed through the plane.

You looked out of the window and a familiar scenery showed up. South Korea.

"Hey, maybe you will find love with a hot Korean idol," Jia quipped and you chuckled at her comment.

"Of course I will," you went a long with her, just for the fun of it. But it wasn't your intention at all, because you had never experience some kind of romantic love at all, even when 
you were called the flirt in your group and the one, who got along with men the best. So you would see what this trip would bring along for all.

 

 

 

The credits for the story and the characters go to me. Please don't steal my work.

This book is a work of fiction and the names of the different characters used belongs to their owners. For example BTS or WANNA ONE. The rest of the story is made up by me and resemblance to persons, events etc. are coincidental. The rights for the picture used in the cover and every used image during the novel go to the rightful photographer.