Scroll 4

Power Rangers Ninja Twice

"But you agree to befriend with Jihyo-sshi, right?" Jeongyeon asked. "Just because the white power star came to me, doesn't mean I want to fight." Nayeon said with a very serious tone. "But-" "Don't even try to interrupt me! How can we even trust her?" the latter said as she stopped Mina from saying the opposite thing. Everyone else was confused at what Nayeon said about Jihyo.

"I'm keeping this. I just don't like you at all." Nayeon said as she stormed out from the room. "HEY! Come back here, you son of a b-!" Jihyo angrily said but was covered by Jeongyeon's hand to avoid those insults while Mina and Momo were genuinely very confused about the current situation between these two members.

In the meantime, Nayeon is brisking away from school as she didn't like the idea of someone who is actually a human who came on Earth without knowing any of the Earth's customs. "I really need some investigation on her later." she said to herself until she saw Assas in front of her. "You have got to be kidding me." she said as she fights them without transforming into her ranger suit.

"I sense some jealously inside of you." Jera said with a noblewoman's laugh. "I'm not jealous! And you just creep me out." Nayeon said as the other four which only three were morphed since Jihyo's is with Nayeon. "Rangers?" Jera said with a confusion voice. "Nayeon, give me back my power star." Jihyo asked in a very angry voice while the other three are still fighting. "Still no!" the white heroine said. Jihyo became fustrated at her causing the both of hit each other instead. "Guys..." Mina asked in a very worriesome tone.

"I might as well send your friends shrink into tiny people." Jera said as she uses her power to shrink the other three. "Good bye red and white ranger, hahahaha..." Jera said as she left with Assas. "Jeongyeon! Guys!" Nayeon shouted as both her and Jihyo realized their friends are not here.

"That's all your fault!" Jihyo angrily exclaimed. "Me?!?!" Nayeon shouted back. "I don't even want to trust you at all." the latter explained again. "For what? Tell me what you want me to prove to you that I am not a creep." Jihyo said. "Don't even try to prove it to me." Nayeon said as she walked away to find the other three.

Meanwhile, the other three were already unmorphed but realized they are already got shrunk and stuck in a tiny pot. "Argh!!! We can't get out!" Jeongyeon screamed as she run around in circle. "Calm down. I'm sure both Jihyo and Nayeon are able to get us out." Mina said. "If they work together and not bickering like idiots." Momo answered back. "Nayeon isn't an idiot." the yellow heroine said as both Mina and Momo looked at her.

"Nayeon is actually afraid to admit it but she once hurt her childhood friend by accident." the latter explained about Nayeon's hurtful past. "What kind of accident?" Momo asked. "Fire accident..." Jeongyeon said as both blue and pink heroines were shocked about the white heroine's past.

Nayeon is staring at the river as she remove her left long sleeve to reveal the scars from the fire incident. "Mingri..." she said as flashbacks starts to appear in her eyes.

Flashback:

7 year old Nayeon was playing with her childhood, Mingri at the school field. "Mingri, let's play at that area, okay?" Nayeon asked her. "I'm not sure if we allowed to go there." Mingri said. "It will be fine. Come on!" the latter said as she dragged Mingri into the unknown cave.

Unbeknowst to them, there is a small fire on the ground as both girls were immediatetly got scared of. "Let's get out of here..." Mingri said. "Not until we found some unknown things." Nayeon said as she went to forbidden part of the cave.

However, she accidentally dropped her fire torch that cause flammable fire as she ran away. "Nayeon?" Mingri asked as the latter grabbed her hand's. Unfortunately, Mingri's hand got slipped away as she had succumbed with the fire. "Mingri!" Nayeon cried as she covered her face with her left arm causing burn marks as a permanent scars.

End of flashback

"Nayeon?" Jihyo asked as Nayeon covered her left arm with her long sleeve. "I am still not going to trust you. I have lost Jeongyeon and the other two cuz of you." Nayeon angrily said. "I didn't!" Jihyon angrily shouted at her. "Oh yeah, give me one good reason why I should still trust you." the white heroine said.

"I've lost my aunt! I was captured by a monster and I never got to see my own family as oppose to you who still have your own family!" the red heroine angrily exclaims as Nayeon stopped being angry towards her. "I-" "Just tell me what did I do wrong? Huh?" Jihyo angrily asked as tears starts to drop down.

Meanwhile, the other three are still having a problem on getting out of the tiny pot. "Say, why did Nayeon tell you about her painful past?" Momo asked. "Well, to be honest, I really don't know. Maybe she trusted me a bit more." the yellow heroine said. "I mean, after all, you've been in a relationship with Nayeon for 4 years." Mina said. Jeongyeon smiled a bit until they realized they were shaking a bit due to the tiny pot being held by Jera.

"I see you girls are being much more pathetic as usual." Jera said as she blasted her laser at Jihyo and Nayeon. "Listen, I want to say I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you." the white heroine said. "I will take your apology later. For now, we need to get these three out of this pot." the latter said as Nayeon returned back the red power star to Jihyo.

"Ninja Change!"

"RED STAR!"

"WHITE STAR!"

"Activate!" both girls morphed into their ranger suits. "Assas! Get them!" Jera said as both Jihyo and Nayeon start to attack them with their own swords. Nayeon took the tiny pot as she slashes it causing it to break and free the other three. "Nayeon!" Jeongyeon shouted as she hugged her girlfriend. Mina and Momo sighed in relief after nearly being claustrophobic. "I'm never going to any tiny pots, again." Momo said as Mina nodded in agreement.

"No!" Jera screamed in anger. The other three instantly morphed to join the other two to defeat Jera. "Never ever try to think of one of us as being jealous!" Nayeon said the five heroines managed to attack Jera on the latter's first life. "Nayeon, you did it!" Jihyo said.

"Nah, we all did it." th white ranger said as she high-fived the red leader. "You girls are gonna pay for this!!!" Jera said as she grew bigger. "What? We never faced this giant one like we did with the previous monster." Mina said. "Guys!" a voice screaming for them. "Molly! What brings you here?" Jihyo asked. "Use these new stars someone created for you." Molly said.

"Who made it?" Momo asked. "You'll figure it out." Molly said as the team put their zord star into their swords. Soon, a humanoid zords in their respective colors appear out of nowhere that they managed to defeat Jera. "Hey! That's unfair! Jera said. "Should we jump on those zords?" Mina asked. "I guess so." Jihyo said as the team jumped up to their zords. "I have to admit it, I like this sleek design." Jeongyeon said while smirking inside the helmet.

"Let's see if this zord can work its attack." Momo said as her zord uses a kick spin onto Jera. "Nice!" the pink ranger said. "My turn!" Mina said as her zord swings its punch Jera as well. "Argh!" Jera said as she's being attacked by colorful ninjas. "My zord has some shurikens inside." Jeongyeon said as her zord throw some shurikens at Jera. "Nayeon, let's try combining our zords attack." Jihyo said as Nayeon nodded in an agreement.

Both red and white zords managed to hit Jera as the monster herself got killed for real. The rest of the team seems to be happy that they have finally deafeat the monster with their zords. "It seems that Jera has failed to get those power stars." Kubayaka said. "It doesn't matter. I still have somethings that will fear you rangers..." he said as he smirked down.

After the school lessons ends, everyone else have gone out of their classroom to do their own thing. Jihyo is still trying to get  familiarise around the school since she has been on Kubayaka's ship for quite long. "Jihyo, can I talk to you for a mintue?" Nayeon said with a sad tone. "What's wrong?" Jihyo asked. "I really wanted to say, I'm sorry for judging on you too harshly." the white heroine said.

"I've gotten used to these types of insults before." Jihyo said. "You do?" the latter asked. "I grew up with only my aunt since my own parents have died. I assume you have lost someone before in your childhood years." the red heroine said. "I didn't tell y-" "The others told me. Don't worry. I won't bite you." the red heroine said as both of them join their teammates at the cafe.

"Uh guys... we still don't know who made these zords stars." Momo said. "Don't look at me. I may be a genius at machines but not these ones." Jeongyeon said. "Molly, do you know anyone who made these zord stars?" Mina asked. "He's on his way to this school. You'll meet him eventually." Molly said as the girls suddenly became confused on who made these zord stars.

To be continued...