Scroll 1

Power Rangers Ninja Twice

10 years ago, a little girl who is wearing red ninja clothes is training with her aunt. That is until she saw 6 power stars landed in her backyard. "Ahjuma." the little girl asked as there are red, white, blue, yellow, pink and gold stars in a hole together. Just then, an evil ninja monster came towards her instead. "Who are you?" the little girl asked in a scared tone.

"Taking the power stars, little girl." the monster said. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Kuyakaba. I need those Power Stars to add me more powers." Kuyakaba said until the little girl's aunt came to her rescue instead.

"Those Power Stars came to me so that they can be protected from evil like you!" the aunt said as she starts to fight against Kuyakaba. Soon, the hole has been shattered many pieces as it became even bigger.

The little girl tried to grab the red star but unfortunately, she was grabbed by Kuyakaba instead. The flashback was over and the little girl is now all grown up. "Jihyo-sshi, you're okay?" her red robot companion asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." Jihyo said. "We have to find a way to get out of here." the female said.

"But how?" the red robot said. "Molly. We're going to okay. I just need to execute those freaks." Jihyo said as she sneaked to see what was the evil ninja doing.

Meanwhile, on Earth, a teenage girl (the blue coloured clothing) is seen getting off the bus. "Yes!" she said as she puts on her lipstick before walking to the school gate. "Jeongyeon, is the car ready?" another teenage girl (the white coloured clothing) asked. "It's perfect Nayeon-sshi." Jeongyeon (the yellow coloured clothing) said until she ducked in cover due to a new girl (the pink coloured clothing) is running so fast.

"Sorry!" she said as Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked at her. The pink girl is running too fast until she accidentally bumped into a blue girl. "Sorry." "That's okay. I'm Mina." Mina (the blue girl) said shyly. "Momo. You're Japanese as well?" Momo (the pink girl) said. "Really? Thank god I'm not the only one who is in JYP High School." the younger female said. "Would you like to take a tour?" Mina asked.

"Why not? I am new here after all." Momo said as she picked up her things and moved with Mina. Back in Jihyo, she realized that Kuyakaba is getting his assassins fighting against each other to get the power stars. "That creep. Once that tournament ends, we will get the Power Stars and get out of here." Jihyo said. "But where's the exit then? There's isn't one!" Molly said. Jihyo looked at the chute as she has a plan.

In JYP High School, Mina is giving Momo a tour until they bumped into Nayeon and Jeongyeon. "Oh, Nayeon and Jeongyeon-unnie. Where you're going?" Mina asked. "We're going to our next class, History class. That's the girl who ran too fast." Jeongyeon said. "Calm down. She's new here. That's Momo, another Japanese student on Korea school." Mina said. "That's okay we won't bite her though. See you later then." Nayeon said as she and Jeongyeon left them alone.

"Do you have any class after this tour?" Momo asked. "Soon, in about half an hour though. Those two girls, don't worry. They're very nice and senior to you and me combined though." Mina explained.

Momo noticed that Mina's next class is Science class. "Oh, you're having Science class? I'm having the same one." the latter said. "Really? Then, let's go then." the younger female said as both females went to their class.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Molly asked. "That's okay. Pushed the Power Stars first, then I will pushed you." Jihyo said. "What about you then?" the robot asked. "I will figured it out then." the teenage girl said as they pushed the Power Stars into the chute. "Hey! That's my Power Stars!" an assassin said. "Darn! Not Mikori!" Jihyo said as the Power Stars is finally pushed out as Jihyo pushed Molly quickly.

"Get back here!" Mikori said as Jihyo went inside the chute as she doesn't have any parachute with her. "Darn! I'm gonna die!" Jihyo said as Molly activate her parachute to give the teenage girl a safe landing. Back in JYP High School, Mina is making some experiment with Chemistry until it exploded on her face.

"Mina! You're okay?" Momo asked as she noticed a blackface on the younger female's face. "I'm okay. I'm gonna fail this chemistry test." Mina said. "Come on, don't say that though." the latter said as Mina give her a sad smile until they noticed a lot of things are falling down from the sky. "What was that?" Mina asked. "I think we have to find out by ourselves." Momo said. "What? We should report this to our principal instead!" Mina said.

"Do you want to find out or not?" Momo asked. "Well... Yeah." the younger female said. "Hop on my scooter then." the latter said as Mina held on Momo's waist. "I'm going that fast!" the pink girl said as Mina screamed for help. Jihyo woke up from her landing as she realized that Molly is stuck in between the leaves. "Molly-sshi, you're okay?" the teenage girl asked.

"Is the Power Stars okay?" the robot asked. Jihyo sees the Power Stars as she tries to grab the red one until Mikori uses his sword on her. "Don't even try to get it!" he said as Jihyo starts to fight against him for a while. However, she isn't that strong enough, causing her to get defeated first. "Time to die..." Mikori said as he was about to kill her until both of them heard screams.

"STOP THIS THING!" Mina shouted. "I don't know how!" Momo answered back. "AH!!!!!" both girls screamed as they hit Mikori instead. "Who- What is that thing?" Mina asked. Momo noticed Jihyo is laying down on the ground. "You're okay?" she asked. "Yeah. Thanks for saving me. Look." Jihyo said as both Mina and Momo shrugged to follow Jihyo.

Both Japanese girls noticed five Power Stars as they reach towards their respective colours (Mina took the blue while Momo took the pink). Jihyo realized they managed to get the two Power Stars. "Let me take the Red one." Jihyo said as she also managed to grab it as well.

"I knew this would happen. I guess... We're Power Rangers." Jihyo said as Mina smiled while Momo began to be even more confused. "Power Rangers?" the pink girl asked. "Follow my lead and we may save our skin." Jihyo said as both girls followed her. "Argh! Why this?" Mikori said as he realized three girls are holding the Power Stars.

Soon, the girls realized their Power Stars are now their morpher which is a sword and their Power Stars are now coin-shaped. "Insert this one, I guess?" Momo said as they insert their Power Star into their sword and they activate it by morphing them into rangers.

"This is so unbelievable!" Jihyo said as she noticed she has a red helmet. "This is so cool!" Momo said touching her pink helmet. "This colour suits me." Mina said as she felt the material on her ranger suit. "Stop this!" Mikori said as the girls start to fight against Mikori one by one.

"Game over, you monster freak!" Jihyo said as the girls managed to kill Mikori instead. "No!" the monster said as he has been defeated by them. "Shoot!" Kuyakaba is pissed off at the rangers who have managed to defeat his assassin. "Sir, you have a plenty of other assassins to get the Power Stars for you." a female voice said. "Yeah. We will get it..." Kuyakaba smirked instead.

The girls have decided to hide the remaining Power Stars so that no one can find them. "That should do it." Jihyo said as she cleaned up her hands. "By the way, we haven't got to know your name." Mina said as Momo nodded in agreement. "Oh. I'm Jihyo." the red ranger asked. "I'm Mina and that's Momo." the blue ranger said. "Nice to meet you, ladies. Have you seen my aunt?" Jihyo asked.

"Your aunt? Why is it that important?" Momo asked. "Cuz she sacrificed herself to protect those Power Stars." Jihyo explained. "Then, what about your parents? Shouldn't they be worried about you?" Mina asked. "They died in after I was born." the leader said.

"We're sorry to hear that." Momo said. Soon, they noticed that the Power Stars moved by itself instead. "Do you think we should follow it?" Momo asked. "We should. After all, there are White and Yellow Stars in it." Jihyo said as the girls and Molly walked to find the Power Stars.

To be continued...