Scroll 5

Power Rangers Ninja Twice

At the main gate, a student with a bunch of technologies is seen walking down towards JYP High School. "Ah. Time to start a new thing I should be able to build." a female voice said that. "Excuse me. Sorry about that. Don't destroy my things..." a voice kept saying these words in front of so many people until a girl tapped on that person's shoulder.

"YAH! Oh, Mina-sshi." someone said. "Jeongyeon-unnie, why are there so many tech that you're carrying though?" the latter said. "It's a secret. Don't tell anyone about this. Not even Nayeon-sshi! Do you hear me?" Jeongyeon said as she crept forward at a female heroine. "Uh... okay?" Mina said as the yellow heroine left while the latter was being too confused.

As Mina walks towards her classroom, a person is looking at the school certificates to see if the school needs any upgrades. "I wish he didn't ask me to sign this up." he said. "May I help you?" the school principal asked. "Oh, do you need a new teacher?" the latter asked. "I'm Mr Jin Young, the school's principal. I think I do need a technology teacher though." the principal said as the latter smiled.

In the evil lair, Lyko is still smirking at Kubayaka that she manically laughed. "You fool. You just didn't know that I have captured the gold ranger that we may be able to attack the rangers soon." she said. "Madam, how about I go and get enough screams for you and Master Kubayaka?" Gutscreamer asked. "Please, do so." the latter said as she went back to the room that held a person.

Jihyo is still learning some stuff that she has been missing for years as Nayeon and Momo are teaching her the basic stuff. "So, glue is something not to eat, right?" she asked. "Yeah. Also, please don't be such a dumb person like her." Nayeon said as she pointed at Momo who is confused about why did the white heroine say about her until she got bumped on the wall. "Hey..." the pink heroine said with a pout as she saw Mina laughed a bit at her. "Sorry..." the blue heroine said with a soft voice.

"By the way, has anyone seen Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked. Both Momo and Jihyo are shaking their heads as they didn't see this morning. Mina tries her best to not say anything to the older female as she had promised the yellow heroine about the secret tech thingy. "Mina, you came early before class starts, right?" the white heroine asked. "Yeah?" Mina responded back. "Do you know where my girlfriend is?" the latter asked again. Mina shook her head despite that she is lying a bit.

In the heroes' base, Jeongyeon is shown to be working on her latest tech stuff. However, she got interrupted by a knock on the door as it turns out, it's just Molly who has enough tech stuff. "Molly-sshi, thank you for getting more stuff." the yellow heroine said. "You're welcome. Though, why do you need that much stuff?" the robot girl asked. "Simple. If you have seen so many teams that need big bazooka to defeat any bad of the week? Then, I want to surprise the others. That is if there is any bad of the week." the yellow heroine said.

Unfortunately, she got interrupted again by Jihyo who called her that Kubayaka (though the team had no idea that it isn't him who did the deed) sends his new monster who hurt their ears. Jeongyeon said that she's on their way as she asked Molly to take care of her things and don't let anybody enter their basement though Molly didn't get to hear the last part. Another person accidentally enter the basement as he asked "Is this even the right room?". "Can I help you?" Molly asked as the person noticed Jeongyeon's tech stuff as he knew what she's making for the team.

"I'm gonna need your scream to fill my desired!" Gutscreamer said as he used his sonic wave as the civilians run away from him. Soon, there are shurikens throwing at him as the team already morphed. "Stop trying to get their screams." Jihyo said as Gutscreamer knew the team would appear as he sends assas to attack them.

Jeongyeon became a bit reckless when she went to attack Gutscreamer as he used his sonic wave to get her scream though the yellow heroine managed to avoid but not the rest of them where they do end up scream but became mute instead. "Thanks for the lucky charm!" Gutscreamer said as he left them. Jeongyeon apologized to the team as they demorphed as Jihyo wanting to scold her but can't since her voice is snatched. The other three tried to say something but just like their leader, their voice is also gone.

"Nevermind about that, I am still building a new thing that we need to defeat that bad guy." the yellow heroine said. When the team went into their base, Jeongyeon saw her tech stuff into something weird while Molly asked the other four what happended. Momo used her phone app, the voice sayer, to explain what happended. "Our. voices. got. snatched. by. Kubayaka's. monster." the voice app said. "Ah. I see what you mean. Gutscreamer is the one." Molly said.

"This isn't what I had in mind." Jeongyeon said as she hears footsteps from her behind. "Hey! Whoever you are, I don't even care if you're that genius, you're not supposed to enter our base and not to touch my tech!" the yellow heroine angrily said. "Chill, I got lost since I am a ne-" the male person tried to explain but got interrupted by her.

"Don't try to play innocent with me. I already made a blueprint for me and my friends to use on something else and now, it's a disaster." said Jeongyeon. "If you could just listen to me." the male person said. "Get out!" Jeongyeon angrily said as the male person grab his things and left the base. Jeongyeon soon noticed that the team already left with a voice app said for them (since their voice weren't able to say anything).

"Let. the. man. explain. first. before. you're. fully. mad. From. Jihyo." "Yeah. It. seems. that. you. don't. want. him. to. appear. at. all. From. Momo." Jeongyeon realized her big mistake as she continued to play the voice app. "Seriously. No. wonder. you. avoid. Gutscreamer's. attack. From. Mina." "Maybe. you. should. just. stay. here. while. we. will. get. our. voice. back. From. Nayeon.". Jeongyeon just went to sit down in despair that maybe her friends wanting to let the person explain first before she jumps to any conclusions.

However, Molly said that Gutscreamer is back as the yellow heroine takes one last look at the tech that the male person builds for her. She has decided to grab it to see if the thing she carries work. In the main city, Gutscreamer appears again though he got hit by the team. "You again? If you want to get your voice back, you're gonna have to go through me." he said as the team silently fought against him

Though they are starting to feel a bit weak until a yellow shuriken hits him on the head. "Then, try to get through me!" Jeongyeon said as the team is surprised. "Do you want to get your voice taken away as well?" Gutscreamer asked. Jeongyeon smirked as she kicked his thing that holds everyone's voice including the team's where it returns back into it's owner.

"Our voice!" Mina said. "Jeongyeon, you did it." Nayeon happily said. Jihyo went to her and said, "I knew you wanted to try to make sure it isn't your fault." "I'm sorry." the yellow heroine said as the team looked at her being confused.

"I was so angry that I didn't let the man explain himself. You guys were right. I shouldn't be that angry at the man who probably kinda fixed this bazooka thing." the yellow heroine explained. "The bazooka thing?" Momo asked. "You'll get what I mean." the latter said as the team noticed that Gutscreamer is angry at them for losing his stuff.

"Ninja Change!"

"RED STAR!"

"WHITE STAR!"

"BLUE STAR!"

"YELLOW STAR!"

"PINK STAR!"

"Activate!" the team morphed into their ranger suits. "With the power of the ninja, Red Ninja Ranger!"

"With the stealth of the ninja, White Ninja Ranger!"

"With the speed of the ninja, Blue Ninja Ranger!"

"With the brain of the ninja, Yellow Ninja Ranger!"

"With the strength of the ninja, Pink Ninja Ranger!"

"We're the shinobi warriors. Power Rangers, Ninja Twice!" they rolled call as Gutscreamer command assas to attack them again. Soon, each member are able to take down the assas one by one with Jihyo telling them to call their individual weapon.

"Red Kunai!" Jihyo shouted as her personal weapon appear to slash each assaas that she is able to attack them.

"White Lance!" Nayeon summoned her personal weapon as she stabbed three assas and she swings them around.

"Blue Crossbow!" Mina gets her personal weapon as she aimed perfectly to shoot the assas.

"Pink Chigriki!" Momo said as she has a spike part to beat the assas.

"Yellow Kama!" Jeongyeon take her personal weapon where she managed to slice the assas. Gutscreamer is now terrified that the team has now a new personal weapon where Jeongyeon asked Jihyo to use a new bazooka that the man repaired for her. Jihyo nodded as the team used their own color-coded shurikens to insert the main power. "Wait!" the monster asked.

"Fire!" Jihyo said as the shurikens form into a big one and Gutscreamer is actually died. "We did it!" the others cheered while Jeongyeon wants to find that man who really helped the bazooka.

Back in the evil lair, Lyko smirked that Gutscreamer's death doesn't matter to her. She still somehow had the gold star onher hands that not even Kubayaka knows about it. It turns out that she held someone captive to get more information while laughing quite evil.

Jeongyeon went back to the school campus where the class is still in the free period. Disappointed that she can't find the man who repaired the bazooka, Nayeon asked her to go back to class before the teacher comes as it is tech class. It turns out that the tech teacher is none other than the one Jeongyeon was looking for. "Good afternoon class. I am your new tech teacher, Mr Shindong and today, I will teach how to use Microsoft software properly." Mr Shindong said as he knew he came to the right place.

To be continued...