Scroll 3

Power Rangers Ninja Twice

Somewhere in the evil lair, a loyal servant is walking in and out since the girls got the power stars. "These brats. Kuyabaka is already pissed off that the power stars are no longer with us." she said as she entered a hidden lab that not even Kuyabaka has entered. "Hello darling..." she smirked.

Meanwhile, in JYP High School, Jihyo began to wander around the school. "Jihyo-sshi, aren't you a little too early to enter school?" Mina asked in a very sincere voice. "Um... Well, you see I wake up that early to do training. Have you seen the others?" the latter asked. Mina shooked her head until she heard both scooter and car sound.

"Did we have to get up that necessary?" Momo asked with a slight yawn. "Hey, it's still good without sleeping in late, unlike someone who takes too long to get ready." Jeongyeon said while looking at Nayeon. "What?" Nayeon dumbfounded said. "We should get to training." Jihyo said as the five girls entered their secret room.

"The first thing is to swing your sword with your ribcage." Jihyo said as she teaches the recent rangers the moves. "Uh... Okay?" Nayeon said as she follows the red heroine's moves as she managed to do it perfectly. "Cool. My turn!" Momo said as she did the same thing only to accidentally hit Jeongyeon's face. "Yah!" the yellow heroine shouted. "Sorry..." Momo said with a sheepish smile.

"Once we're done with that moves, take out your power stars. You can choose which element you guys want. There is fire, water, earth, air and metal." Jihyo explained. "Mina, why don't you try the metal element first?" the leader asked. "Okay?" the blue heroine said as she spin only to hit at Momo's face. "Momo-san! I'm sorry." the younger female said. "I'm okay." the latter said.

"I'll do a water element." Jeongyeon said as she spins her power star to turn into water shoot. Turns out, she nearly flies away to the entire storeroom which Nayeon, Mina and Momo covered their eyes after hearing a crash sound. "I'm okay." the yellow heroine said. "Ouch. I hope you're okay. Nayeon, why don't you try fire element?" Jihyo said as she turned around only to found out that they left the room immediately.

In the toilet, Nayeon is putting a first-aid kit on Jeongyeon's head. "I'm fine, sweetie. It's mild pain." the latter said. Soon, the other three change their clothes into their uniforms. "Sorry about that." Jihyo said. "I'm fine. Around 3 weeks later, I'll be better." the yellow heroine said.

"How can you be so sure?" Mina asked. "Jeongyeon is smart enough to know how well her brain does." Nayeon answered back with her lovingly eyes at Jeongyeon. "Okay, the class is about to start soon. We need to go." Momo said as the main three went out except both Jihyo and Momo.

"I thought you knew about this school." the leader said. "Not really. I'm still new at this school." Momo answered back as she gives the latter a red bag. "Here, sorry if it's a smaller bag." the pink heroine said. "That's okay. I haven't been on Earth for a while." Jihyo said with sad eyes.

"We got a class to attend. Let's go!" Momo said as she didn't want to disappoint the red heroine and grabbed her hand to their new classroom. In their classroom, the other students were waiting for the teacher to come to their lesson. Nayeon and Jeongyeon were cuddling with each other while Mina is writing some notes as Jihyo and Momo entered the classroom.

"What took you guys that long?" Mina asked with a genuinely worried tone. "Jihyo got lost." Momo said with a slight snark in her tone. "Hey! I haven't been on Earth in a while, okay?" the leader said with a pouted face. "Well, she does have a point though. Got abducted from a space evil for so long, you don't know how things might have change?" Nayeon said until they and the other students took their seat down.

"Good morning students." Mrs Hwangshi said as the class responded back. "Today, we have a new student. Can Park Jihyo stand up to introduce herself?" the teacher said. Jihyo stood up from her seat as she was about to write her name on the whiteboard until her communicator vibrates from her hand. "Mam, may I go to the toilet?" she said as she rushed out from the classroom before the teacher can let her go while the other four look very confused.

It turns out, a monster is on the loose whose has been wrecking the buildings and hurting the civilians. "Stop!" a female voice said as it turns out to be Jihyo. "You brat! Kubayaka will get his revenge on you!" Misto said. "Oh, I don't think so. Ninja Change!" Jihyo said as she instantly morphed into her red ranger form. She continues to fight against Misto who has no known special ability (for now).

Meanwhile, the class has just finished as the other four girls are beginning to get worried about Jihyo. "She must have taken so long to go the bathroom." Momo said. "I don't think so. She has some kind of a communicator that she left the classroom early." Jeongyeon said. "What makes you said that?" Mina asked. "Didn't you guys saw her communicator wrist or something like that?" the latter asked.

"I think she needs our help. That could have explained about her rushing out of the classroom." Nayeon said as they left the school to find her. Jihyo still continues to fight against Misto as she is clearly outnumbered. "Say goodbye to this!" Misto said until a bunch of metals hit him on the head. "Maybe you can say this about those metals!" Jeongyeon said.

"You guys came and help me?" Jihyo asked. "Yeah. We wouldn't leave you behind." Mina said. "Let's kick this monster's !" Momo said as the four girls took out their morpher. "Ninja Change!" they shout as their morpher start to use its voice activater.

"WHITE STAR!"

"BLUE STAR!"

"YELLOW STAR!"

"PINK STAR!"

"Activate!" as they morphed into their respective ranger suits. "Assas! Attack them!" Misto said as the minions start to attack the team. One by one, the members managed to defeat assas as they approached Misto. "Nayeon, you know what to do." Jihyo said.

Tha latter nodded as she took out an elemental star to use fire element. "Fire Element!" the white ranger said her attack causing Misto to get hit. "Alright, my turn!" Jeongyeon said as she turn her elemental star to use water element. "Take this!" she said with Misto unable to open his eyes. The team uses their final attack on Misto as the monster lost his first life.

"You rangers won't get away with this!" Misto said as he grew larger in his second life. The team realizes how big a monster like him would do that. "Rangers! Spin your star again to activate your zord." Molly said through Jihyo's communicator. "We can do that?" Nayeon asked. "Why don't we give it a try?" Mina said. "Alright, let's give it a try!" Jihyo said as the team put their power stars.

Soon, a bunch of humanoid zords (in the team's individual color) appear as the team were genuinely surprised about their own zords. "This zord does look a bit like Molly-sshi." Jihyo said as she went up on her zord. "Not bad for this pure white zord." Nayeon said as she also went up on her zord. "That is so cool. She's litterally the cutest zord I've seen." Mina said as she is the third one to go up on her zord.

"Yeah! Bring it on, my yellow zord!" Jeongyeon said with her patting on her zord's head. "Wait, are you that big?" Momo asked her zord since she didn't know anything. Jihyo's zord later used her shurikens on Misto's head. "Argh! That hurts!" the monster said as he felt a bunch of shurikens on himself. "Alright, my turn!" Momo said as she used her chijitsu only for Jeongyeon's zord accidentally got attack by the pink ranger instead.

"Yah!" Jeongyeon angrily said to both her zord and Momo. "Sorry!" the latter said. "Mina, let's try combining our zord's attack." Nayeon said. Mina agreed with the white ranger as they use cloning technique to confuse Misto. "Wait, what's going on?" the monster said as he got attacked by the clones.

"Now, let's combine our attacks!" Jihyo said as the zords combine their attacks on Misto. "Sir, forgive me!" the monster said as he lost his life. "Ninjas point!" the red ranger said as the team starts to cheer for their victory.

Kubayaka seems to get more angry at his clan for losing two fights against the rangers. His loyal servant said to him "Master, do you have any new plan?" she asked. "Lyko, make new devices for me. I need to find a way to destory those pesky ninjas." the latter said. Lyko nodded but as she moved out, she went into the secret room where it turns out she had kidnap a certain person who has a gold star. "Let's start an experiment, shall we?" she smirked.

Back in the school, Jihyo apologized to the other members. "Why couldn't you just tell us about your communicator beeping about a monster's attack?" Jeongyeon asked. "I didn't want to distract you guys. Plus, I was a slave fo Kubayaka." the leader said with a sad tone. "Hey! Don't worry about it. We'll help you to adjust some Earth customs." Mina said with Momo nodding as part an agreement. "Hug?" Momo asked as the three of them hugged Jihyo.

"Nayeon? Sweetie, aren't you going to hug as well?" Jeongyeon asked. The other three girls looked at the white ranger. "Jihyo, can you give me your communicator and your power star?" the latter asked. Jihyo is confused but unaware gave her power star and the wrist communicator. "I still don't trust you." Nayeon said with a cold tone. "Nayeon!" Jihyo angrily said. The other are shocked by the fact the white ranger didn't trust Jihyo for a while.

To be continued...