002..

Hidden Sister

NO ONEs POV

GOT7 members woke up early and all went to the salon, since they have a taping for New YangNam Show.

Jinyoung was sitting in front of the mirror, while Youngjae and Mark were sleeping while doig their hair and make up. Jackson and Bambam were doing VLIVE and telling everyone what they were doing, and just talk about random topic. 

JB called Yugyeom who was eating at the side while waiting for his turn, for hair and makeup. " Hey Gyeom,.uhm did Han tell you something last night? she's still not answering any of my calls or text." 

"She didnt say anything hyung, we just ate and watched some cartoons" Yugyeom answered his hyung.

"I just wished she'd talk to me"  JB said, "Just give her time, she'll eventually let up.. you know how she is" Yugyeom answered whil looking at JB, who he knows is worried for his twin sister. 

"You know what hyung, i can see how Hanna is hurting everytime you say that you are an only child.She may not say it aloud everytime but shes hurting" Yugyeom said while side glancing JB.

JB just looked at Yugyeom, and just thought to himself, "Yeah i know, maknae". "In time maknae, in time" he said out loud.

"Better do it Hyung, you know how proud she is of you,she can handle herself well."

 

JB just smiled and patted the youngers shoulder, thinking and how he can make it up to Hanna. when their manager called them so they can have their hair and make up done.

 

Hanna woke up not knowing how she got her bed, remembering she was with her bestfriend last watching tv. " Yugy?" she called but no one answered. " YAH brownie, you still here?" you shouted again and still no response. Walking to her kitchen, she noticed a post it, sticked on the refrigerator. 

"Nana, i didnt wake you up anymore since you were drooling when i woke up, haha. joke.. anyways, ill head out first, early sched. text me when you wake up.."

Hanna just smiled and went back to her room and got her phone. 

 

HANNA : Gyeomie.. just woke up. thanks for listening last night.

YUGYEOM : Nah, its ok. hope you were able to rest well. >.<

HANNA : haha, i did no worries, anyways goodluck on your sched. say hi to the boys for me.

YUGYEOM : sure no prob!

 

After texting Yugyeom, Hanna went ahead and prepared for school.

 

Hanna was already at the bus stop when someone called her. 

"IM HANNA, wait up"

Hanna turned and looked at the person who called her, then she smiled and stopped then waited for the boy who called her

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Now Chapter 2 is up. ill try to update again in a few.. 

sorry for cliff hanger. but can you please tell me who you want to make a cameo?

thanks,

TabiNinaGd unnie >.>