003..

Hidden Sister

003..

 

As Hanna waited for Min Yoongi, she smiled knowing that the boy was one of treasured friends even though he was an idol, he was never that boastful about it. He met Yoongi or Suga as his stag name in University, they had the same course even though Yoongi was a year older they still managed to become friends cause of their same interest, and that is music.

“Morning Oppa.” Hanna said as she waved her hand to Yoongi.

“Hey Morning, you look happy?” Yoongi said while looking at Hanna.

“Hmm, it’s just that I had a good sleep” “Really? That’s a first” Yoongi joked.

Hanna just slapped Yoongi’s shoulder while smiling. “C’mon let’s go we might be late”. So, Hanna and Yoongi rode the bus and just looked at the view going to university.

 

JBs POV

We were on our way to the studio, for the recording for New Yang Nam show, when I thought of calling Hanna.

Riiiing.. 1st try Hanna was not answering.

Riiiiiinnngg.. 2nd try still Hanna was not answering. She should be up by now, I thought to myself, ill try one more time.

Riiiiiiiinnnnnngggg...

 

“Yobeoseyo?” Hanna answered

“Hey, Nana, uhm its oppa...”  I said, “yeah I know Oppa, so why’d you call?” Hanna asked.

“ah, I was just checking on you, since you were not answering any of my calls.”

“ Mian Oppa, I was talking to my friend that’s why, but all is good now”

“Good, be safe okay?”

“Deh oppa... oh by the way, uhm” Hanna was nervous.

“yes, what that Nan?” I asked her also confused on why she was hesitating.

“I’m sorry for last night, I was just you know, frustrated and you know, I was thinking...”

“well yeah, am sorry too, I should’ve ran after you.” I said as I was thinking about her last night

“Nah it’s okay, Yugy was with me. but I was thinking, since you’re with JYP, uhm...” Hanna hesitated again. “Uhm, I want to be a trainee too...

“WHAT?” I shouted but I didn’t mean it.

“Uhm, I won’t join you in JYP, so I was thinking of a different company, well you know, I have this friend that said, that they will be opening for audition and I want to try, would that be ok?”

 

I really don’t know what Hanna was thinking, am just shocked, its not that she doesn’t have a nice voice or can’t dance, but am telling you she is one the best, its just shocking to know that she wanted to be a trainee.

“ Oppa? You still there? Yobeoseyo?”

“Neh, am still here, am just shocked. Is it Yugy who told you about it?” I questioned her.

“Well, oppa, Yugy is not my only friend, its actually a Sunbae of yours”

“Eh? Who is it? They’re not from JYP? Do I know them? Or rather do I know her?”

“Haha” Hanna nervously laughed “well uhm, its actually a boy, and yeah he never was from JYP... uhm, you know uhm…Min Yoongi?”

I gasped hearing what Hanna said, she knows Suga Hyung? How? When? I scratched my head, as I rummaged my head to know when and where did they even meet?

“Yes, I know him. So, you’re planning to audition in Big Hit?”

“well yes, but I just want to get you approval first before I do it...” Hanna said.

At least she is thinking about to get my opinion first. I really don’t want her to audition, but if this will make her happy, I won’t be a hindrance. Since she didn’t even give me a hard time when I told her that I want to be a trainee as well, so its much better to support her with what she wants.

“well uhm, if you really want it, why not? You sure about this?”

“well yeah am sure, Yoongi said the audition will be tomorrow, so I really don’t have much time to think about it, am not going to lose anything, am just going to try, and if am not successful during the audition, at least I tried right?”

“Right, am always right here, but have you told mom and dad already?”

“he he I was thinking you be the one to tell them, because I really don’t know how they would react.”

So, she still doesn’t want to talk to our parents, I know its hard for her to know that our parents were hiding her, but this is a new issue here, when she wanted to become a trainee. I’m just hoping that she knows what she is doing.

“Pass the auditions first then let’s tell them together. sound good?” I asked her, and she just hummed in silence. Our manager is calling us already to get ready. “Nan am going to go now, good luck on your auditions tomorrow, and if Suga Hyung is with you, tell him ill talk to hm later arraseo?”

“Thanks, oppa... hehehe.  FIGHTING” “Love lots”

“yeah Love you too” I hung up. I hope she really knows what shes doing, but I would still support her. I jogged to where GOT7 is and we started the recording.

 

NO ONEs POV

Jinyoung and Mark saw JB talking to someone one the phone, and heard him say BIGHIT, they were puzzled, and was thinking who was he talking to , checking him out, they saw Yugyeom walking by, “hey Maknae, you know who JB is talking to? He mentioned BIG HIT,” we saw how Yugyeom stiffened. Mark knows, this boy is hiding something so they interrogated him. “cmon maknae, we know you know about it."

“Hyung, its better if JB hyung tells you” he answered to the older boys.

“Now Now yugy, just give us a hint.” Jinyoung said,

“Ok but this did not come from me, ok? Or else she’s gonna kill me” Yugyeom answered.

“SHE?” Mark raised an eyebrow. He’s not talking about Hanna right? He asked himself.

“yeah she.. well its Hanna” Yugyeom said.

“Hanna? BIGHIT?” Mark said questioningly.

“Don’t tell me Hanna is going to audition for BIGHIT?” Jinyoung asked interrupting what Mark was thinking.

“You didn’t hear it from me hyung. Just ask JB hyung.. Hanna will kill me” Yugyeom answered nervously, “Don’t worry Yugy, we wont tell” they promised.

Mark and Jinyoung looked at each thinking about the same thing. They know Hanna is JB’s twin sister and they were wondering, if Hanna wants to be a trainee why not just audition for JYP. “ Lets just ask JB later, what was Hanna thinking.” Jinyoung said.

Mark thought  i would really ask JB about it, i'd rather have Hanna be a trainee in JYP rather than a trainee in for a different company.