004..

Hidden Sister

NO ONEs POV

12 years old JB was hesitating where he was, not knowing how his parents would react to what he was supposed to tell them. He was looking at his twin sister who was sitting and practicing piano like she always does. JB is 2 minutes older than Hanna.

Looking at his parents, he can’t seem to knock down his nervous feeling. Inhaling a lung full of air, he walked to where his mom dad and Hanna were.

“Uhm, Eomma?Appa? can I tell you something?” Jb asked his parents.

“Jaebeom-ah what’s that you want to say?” Mrs. IM said, while his dad was looking at him with his half-worn glasses.

“promise me first that you won’t get mad or say anything bad...” JB said.

“Haha, oh my son, we promise but if its going to be bad or anything harmful of course we will react.” His eomma said.

“I promise it won’t, just don’t react too harshly ok?” JB nervously asked.

“Sure” his dad answered while smiling.

“You know that I always loved dancing, and singing, and you always tell us to follow our dreams, and you also told me and Hanna that if it’s what makes us happy, you will support us…” JB babbled,

Hanna looked up at JB, “Just get to it Oppa, no one’s getting mad.”

“I’m getting there Nana, don’t interrupt me.” Bowing down while playing with his fingers. Hanna just smirked. “JB oppa wants to audition” Hanna just blurted out. Looking at Hanna with big eyes, he scowled at her. He went and averted his eyes to their parents.

His parents didn’t know how to react to what Hanna just said, looking stoic. Their dad stood up, and placed the paper he was holding on the table and went near JB.

“is this what you really want?” His dad asked him. “Yes appa” he replied. “How about your studies Jaebum?” am still gonna go to school. Auditions would still be after a week, and even if I was able to pass the audition id still have to go to school. Training are done after school hours”

“are you really sure about this?” his mom asked. “Yes eomma, I promised this won’t hinder from my studies.” JB answered looking at his mom’s eyes.

“when will be your audition oppa?” Hanna asked smiling.

JB looked at his sister “well it’s gonna be next Saturday so I still have time to practice”

“can I join and watch you? So you will have a cheerleader” “Sure Nan. If mom and dad will let you.”

Hanna looked up at their parents, with full aegyo she asked their parents, their mom and dad just laughed and nodded.

 

Present...

 

After talking to JB, Hanna smiled and told Yoongi that JB agreed to let her audition the next day.

“Oppa! JB oppa said he’s ok for me to audition tomorrow at BIGHIT.”

“Really? Well I hope you’re prepared you know that Bang PD will be one of the judges tomorrow,”

“Really? Oh my god, I thought just talent managers attend those auditions” Hanna worriedly told Yoongi.

Yoongi just looked and half smiled, he knows how good Hanna is, and he sure knows that Hanna will pass the audition will flying colors. Yoongi pulled Hanna’s hands, “No need to worry Han, am sure you’ll be able to show him what you got, I already heard you sing, so I’m sure you’re going to pass.” Yoongi encouraged Hanna, even though it’s not his style to encourage anyone. Hanna was an exception. Yoongi knows that Hanna was JB’s sister. Ever since he saw JB walking out of Hanna’s house. JB just asked him to not tell anyone.

Hanna smiled upon hearing Yoongi’s encouragement.

They walked going to school, and at the gates of the school they saw 6 boys waiting for them, Yoongi looked at them, smiling knowing who those boys were. Hanna smiled and waved at them.

Namjoon and Hoseok were able to see them and smiled also waved at them. Then all the boys were able to see you and Yoongi then they went and came near you.

“So, Han, I heard Yoongi asked you to audition tomorrow?” Jin asked Hanna with a big grin plastered on his face.

“Yep he actually did, and to answer all of you, yes, am going to try and audition” Hanna answered with an all-knowing look at everyone.

“That’s great!” Jimin exclaimed. Hanna just smiled and ruffled the younger one’s hair. “Let’s get going, we might be late if stay here” Hanna said to the other boys.

Hoseok pulled you. “Han lets go, we have the same 1st subj. lets walk together” Yoongi just looked at you two bewildered. He was thinking to walk you to your first subject but Hoseok pulled you so he just scoffed and waved bye to you and the other boys.

While you were walking to you class. “so, any plans on what song or dance you’ll do? Hoseok asked Hanna.

“Well, for the dance am thinking of doing a contemporary hip-hop like the one on your video youth. I actually know the steps, so I think that’s what am gonna dance to.” Hanna answered.

Hoseok’s ear perked up and he smiled. “uhm if you want I can actually accompany you during the audition...”

“Really? I would love that, but...” Hanna trailed off.

“But what?” Hoseok questioned.

“Wouldn’t it be biased if you dance with me? You know its an audition for trainees.” Hanna mentioned to Hoseok.

“Well yeah, it would be, but the dance is a couple dance, so they might ask if you want to dance with someone during the audition. once they ask you that question, ill volunteer to dance with you, or you can also ask Jimin if you want.” Hoseok looked at Hanna hoping that she agrees with what he said.

“if its ok with you sure.” Hanna answered shyly.

“Hahaha. Its settled then will dance together tomorrow.” Hoseok answered triumphantly.

The day just passed by, Hanna who has mixed feelings for the next day.

 

SAME DAY:

After their schedule the boys went straight to JYPE.

Mark was looking for JB, who just went missing after arriving at JYPE he had to ask him about Hanna, after hearing what Yugyeom said that she will audition for a different company.

“Youngjae? Have you seen JB?” Mark asked Youngjae, who was just sitting and playing with Coco.

“eh?JB hyung? No I haven’t seen him after we arrived.why hyung?” Youngjae asked.

“Aish, I have to ask him something important.” Mark answered.

“Have you tried looking in the studio he might be there,” Youngjae suggested.

“Ill try, thanks!” Mark answered youngjae, while running and looking for the recording studios.

After finally looking at the last recording studio, Mark found JB, bobbing his head while listening to the new song he created. Mark knocked and went inside the room.

“Hey, you busy?” he asked

JB looked up at the older one. “Ani, why Hyung?”.

“uhm, I heard you talking to someone earlier, uhm and I heard Big Hit.”

“yes Hyung, that was Hanna, she was telling me that she wanted to audition for Big Hit” Jb nonchalantly answered.

“Oh really? Uhm, why big hit though?” Mark asked JB.

“Well, she was invited by Yoongi Hyung to audition” JB said.

“Ah. Why don’t you just ask her to audition for JYP. Since you are an artist here already.?”

“I’d love to have her here as a trainee, but she said that she doesn’t want to bother me here” JB answered.

“Well she won’t be bother if she’s here, and you can actually monitor her if you’re in the same company.” Mark tried clearing JB’s head, so he will agree.

“Already thought about that Hyung, but you know how stubborn Nana is.”

“But still, it would be better if she’s going to be a trainee here.” Mark said to JB, irritation already nearing his boiling point.

“I can’t Hyung, if she wants to audition, in another company, then I’ll let her I can’t hinder what she wants.” JB sensing the tension. “Uhm, try to call her later, and just ask her to audition here, she might listen to you Hyung.” JB told Mark.

“Aish, yeah remind me to do that later.” Mark scoffed and walked out of the studio.

JB just shrugged off, and continued listening to the song, when he remembered that he needed to call Yoongi. Jb pulled out his phone and started looking the name of the person he needs to talk to. After finding Yoongi’s number he didn’t hesitate to call the older.

Yoongi saw his phone blinking and check who was calling him, he rarely receives calls from that specific person, but then he remembered what Hanna said. JB would eventually call him and ask about the audition.

“Yoboseyo?” Yoongi answered.

“Hello Hyung, how are you?” JB nervously asked the other line.

“I’m fine just got off from school. Why’d you call?” Yoongi amused asking.

“Well, I just want to say, please take care of Nan, tomorrow, I already know, that you invited her for the audition.” JB said without pausing.

Yoongi just smiled at the younger one. “Don’t worry JB, I’ll be there during the audition, and I think Hoseok will actually, join Hanna during the audition. Just trust her ok?” Yoongi said.

“I trust her Hyung, its just bothers me that she doesn’t want to audition, here at JYP” JB questioned.

“You know your sister, she doesn’t want to bother you, while she becomes a trainee, and you know other trainees might know that she is your sister.” Yoongi answered JB.

“But time will come that everyone would eventually know that she’s my sister.” JB answered back.

“yeah but as of the moment Just let her do her own thing arrachi?” yoongi told JB.

“Neh Hyung, but Hyung just take care of her tomorrow, ill check with her tomorrow. Thanks, Hyung.” Jb said.

“ No worries lets eat out soon.”Yoong mused and then they both ended the call.

 

 

MARKs POV

I never imagined Hanna wanted to audition, I know she’s a great singer and dancer heck she’s even better that the other trainees here. But why would she want to audition in a different company when her twin and best friend is an artist for JYP. I should just ask her to audition here.

Mark: Hey squirt, where are you?

Hanna: Squirt? Your just a few months older than me?!

Mark: Ha-ha, I’m still older, so where you at?

Hanna: ON my way home, I have a major headache coming... Ha-ha. why?

Mark: Can I come over tonight? I just want to tell you something?

Hanna: can you just text it right now?

Mark: Hmm so you don’t want to see Oppa? *wink*

Hanna: Yuck! Ha-ha.. just text me what time you’ll be here. Also bring Yugy and Youngjae .

Mark: Sure. I’ll be there around 8pm.

 

Aish why do I have to bring those 2 I asked myself, but I think it would be better, I have more support to back me up, if she refuses to listen to me and just audition here.

 I started to look for the boys. “hey Youngjae and Gyeomie!” I shouted. Both the boys looked at me.

“Clear your schedule tonight we’re going somewhere”

“Hyung, I have a game tonight! I don’t want to!” Youngjae whined. Aish this kid and his games!

“Nan asked me to bring you there!” I asked him what my eyebrows raised.

“Noona asked you? Or you asked her?” yugyeom asked me.

“well actually both” I answered him. “Just clear your scheds ok, we’re on a mission to have Hanna audition here instead of Big Hit” I told both the boys.

Yugyeom just stared at me and looked puzzled.