001..

Hidden Sister

"Why do we need to hide the fact that im his sister?" you asked your parents.

"Cant i just be proud of my brothers achievements?" Sulking and thinking hard, why life has to be this way.

"Darling just understand that we want you to be safe and live a normal life.." your mom said. 

Pouting with the reply you got, you thought " Do you think this is normal? No one knows i have brother, not to mention a twin brother." 

your mother just looked at you and sighed. Without looking at your parents, you grabbed your bag and stomped out of the complex where your brother lives. " Im going home this is not my place"

 

You never wanted to walk out on your parents. Its just frustrating you that you have to live apart from your family. You always wanted to have the feeling of being proud and complete as a family. You are IM HANNA twin sister of the ever famous IM JAEBUM of GOT7, you don't want to live in a place where your family is not complete it suffocates you sometimes but this is what they wanted.

 

TEXT:

JB OPPA: Han, where are you?

HANNA: Somewhere I cant bother you!

JB OPPA: C'mon Han, don't be mad, just go straight home, arasso?? Saranghae! Be safe,

HANNA : Yeah yeah!!

 

Safe? You thought about the word, millions of times.. " Oppa if you just know what that word really means..."

You didn't reply to the last text message he sent you and just walked aimlessly by the park, just a 30 minute walk from JB' s place. You looked up the the stars and the night sky. Reminiscing your childhood with your twin brother, O happy days, until you remembered the day he mentioned that he wanted to be a JYP Trainee.

After crying your heart out, you walked and went straight to a convenience store in Han River Park. Picking up a strawberry milk and som packed ramyeon, you again started to feel your eyes getting watery. not wanting to start the water works, you shook your head and bit your lips to stop the tears from falling.

"PABO" you said. after paying for your things, you hailed a taxi and went straight to your place in MAPO-gu. You keyed in your password "010694" it your date of birth and your brothers as well.

As you entered your apartment, you noticed that the lights are on, thinking that you might have just forgotten to turn it off when you left, you trudged directly to the kitchen to cook your ramen so you can have dinner. Not noticing the person sitting your living area.

 

YUGYEOM's POV~~

You heard someone entering the passcode, knowing its your bestfriend you just sat at the couch and continued playing with your phone. You waited for Hanna to greet you but no greeting happened.  You stood up and followed her to the kitchen, being mischievous that you are, you wanted to scare Hanna. You held back, when you saw how  red her face is and her eyes are kind of puffy.  "She cried again "

Being bestfriends since elementary, eventhough she is 3 years older than you. You still managed to be friends with her. You also know that she is your leader's twin sister. 

You walked awkwardly to her and touched her shoulders. 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH"  she squealed. you just gave her your full on toothy smile.

"You're spacing out". you said . "Don't do that ever again, you gave me a mini heartattack!" you rubbed the back of your neck and said  "Mian, Nana"

Hanna raised her eyebrow, and asked "what are you doing here?" "oh that,.. JB hyung said that you walked out on them so you might be missing. so the other hyung went out and looked for you, i had a hunch that you wanted to be alone, so i just waited here."

Hanna just looked and gapped. "tell Oppa, no need to worry, better if he doesn't bother the others to look for me.." you just smiled and looked awkwardly at her.

"know what, lets not talk about him, just be happy tonight.. lets eat your ramyun before it gets soggy.."

Seeing Hanna smile  was you first priority, and it made you feel at ease, knowing that she can still smile amidst the family drama she has.

 

NO Ones POV ~~

Hanna and Yugyeom were at the balcony of Hanna's condominium, talking about things like GOT7's promotion, the boys of GOT7, to weird and stupid things. after talking for a few hours, both of them went silent and just looked the view of the City.

"Can I just wish that you be my brother instead of JB?" Hanna asked no one in particular. Yugyeom knows that Hanna was just thinking out loud. knowing Hanna's situation, Yugyeom always thought why does JB, have to hide his sister, when all of GOT7 knows how he adores and loves his sister, was it really necessary to hide her? after staying at the balcony they decided to go inside and sit the couch. Hanna Layed her head on Yugyeoms thighs. Yugyeom her hair, knowing too well, Hanna always falls asleep fast if he does  that.

It was deep in the night, Yugyeom fell asleep as well, when he woke up it was already 4AM, he saw Hanna sleeping soundly on the couch beside her, he doesn't want to wake her up, so he decided to lift Hanna and bring her to her bedroom, he still has an early schedule. when he layed Hanna on the bed, he heard her say while sleeping. "Oppa im so proud of you" . Yugyeom just smiled and removed the hair sticking in Hanna' s face. " I hope he hears you say that,"

Yugyeom, went home and pulled out his phone, dialing JB's number.

"Hyung, Hanna Noona went home last, i was with her the whole time. so no need to worry about her. "

"Thanks Gyeomie, I owe you one.." JB answered.

"hmm Hyung?~ why are you hiding Hanna Noona?" JB was just silent on the the other end of the line. "Hyung wae?" "Hyung?Yoboseyo?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ah Neh, its just..? " JB answered not really knowing the real reason why his parents wanted to hide Hanna.

"I hope you know what you're really doing hyung, noona is hurt.."

"Neh, don't worry.." JB answered.

"Neh hyung, see you at the set later. Jalja" 

 

JB kept thinking about what Yugyeom said. he kept on thinking until it was already time for him to get ready for his schedule. 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE~~

i know its kind of crappy, but still i just wanted to write about this, i know JB is proud of his parents, i just want to think, what if he has a sister.. what would happen, and how will he be as a brother.. JB and Yugyeom are my bias wreckers, so i wanted to write something about them.. hehe..