Beach Festival

He is a Keeper

                                                                               15383de2447dc12d785276674872.jpg

 

Binnie was standing in front of his Chan hyung's house. He met Chan first time in school 4 years ago during the after school music programme, well he met Minho and Jisungie there too. Minho is in the dance programme but he often comes to the music room to wait for Chan and Jisung. One day out of nowhere somehow Binnie ended up part of that gang too. Since then these 4 along with Jeongin have been inseparable.

Binnie rang the bell waiting for an answer which he got straight away. "Ah come in Bin-ah .I just need to get my camera. Minho did u find it?" Chan ran back up the stairs leaving a confused Changbin at the door. "Hyung I found it. Lets go" Jisung's voice echoed from the backroom. Chan and Minho came running down and Chan grabbed the camera off of Jisung. "Thats the last time I'm lending anyone my camera" Chan said wiping it's lens. "What is happening here?" a lost Changbin asked. "Nothing let's go. All the good food and stuff will be over if we go late" Chan said as he started walking towards the door.

 

"How are we going to the beach?" Binnie questioned again. " Oh I called Chanyeol hyung to come and pick us up" Chan replied as he opened the main door. "Omma we are going" he yelled out as he closed the door. "Oh hyung is coming as well. He didn't say anything" Binnie chimed in. As soon as Binnie was done talking they heard a car horn beeping and all 4 boys looked towards the sound. It was Chanyeol.

 

Everyone got into the seven seater. Chan sat in the front with Chanyeol, Minho and Jisung sat in the middle and Binnie sat at the back. "Yeollie hyung why didn't you tell me you were coming with us, I would've come with you too" Changbin said looking in Chanyeol's direction. " But you were on your date so regardless it wouldn't have worked" Chanyeol said with a small chuckle. "Another date? How did this one go?" Jisung asked turning around to face Binnie.  "Well how do you think it went looking at all my past ones? " Binnie asked with a sigh.

 

"This one was something else altogether. I went there and I actually kinda liked the guy he was soooo cute and small and he liked music and all and then he dropped the bomb that he has a boyfriend who's on his way to meet me too" Binnie said and the rest of the guys exchanged eye contact and burst out laughing. "Bin-ah why do you do this to yourself" Chan said wiping the tears that were forming from all the laughter. "At least it's better than that guy that came with a wedding ring to your first date" Jisung said and they all burst out laughing again. "I hate all of you. You know that" Changbin said looking out the window pouting.

 

After 10 minutes or so they were at the festival. " Ok I'm going to go meet some of my friends keep a check on your wallet and phone and also whenever you guys are done and want to go home call me ok" with that Chanyeol walked off. "Ok where do we start?" Minho asked draping a hand over Chan's shoulder.  "Well I don't know about you lot but I can eat a horse right about now" Jisung stated. "Ok food court it is then" with that Chan started walking and the rest followed him. "Is Jeonginnie meeting us here?" Jisung asked. "I think he's hanging with his other bunch because he said there is some new guy and they are showing him around" Minho answered. "Oh! okay so he rather hang with them than his hyungs. Ok I get it" Binnie said in a playful tone. "Well would you blame him. I mean if I had a choice I would've dumped you as well" Jisung said and looked in Binnie's direction. " Yah Jisung-ah aren't you getting a little too brave these days". They all started laughing and made their way to the food stands.

 

On the other side. 


Jeongin and his friends were standing around watching a man and a child juggling. Hyunjin was standing with both hands wrapped around jeongin. "They are sooo good aren't they?" The oldest of the group Woojin said causing Hyunjin and Jeongin to turn to look at him. They both noded their heads in agreement but then Hyunjin's eyes fell on Seungmin who was quitely eating a cone of ice cream. "Yah Kim Seungmin are you eating an ice cream all on your own?" Hyunjin said walking towards Seungmin. He grabbed the ice cream and took a big bite after that he handed it back to its original owner. "Ahhhh. You know I don't like sharing my food. Why would you do that. Here take it I don't want it anymore" Seungmin said handing it back to Hyunjin.

 

"Oh is that it. Ok then now I'm going to force feed you, come here." Hyunjin said holding Seungmin in one hand and bringing the ice-cream in the other towards Seungmin's mouth. " Mmmmm stop" Seungmin said turning his head in the opposite direction while sealing his shut mouth. "If you guys don't want it I'm taking it" Jeongin came out of nowhere and grabbed the ice-cream and put it in his mouth. Watching them Woojin was laughing. "You know you guys are all the worst. Other than Felix I hate you all. He's my only best friend now." Seungmin said linking arms with the blonde new guy of the group. 
 

"Come on Felix I'm going to buy an ice-cream and I'll buy one for only you. Come on let's go" with that Seungmin shot Hyunjin a glare and was about to walk off when Hyunjin interrupted him, "Excuse me we don't need you to buy us ice-cream. Come on Jeongin-ah we will go get iceream too" they said and let Seungmin and Felix walk off first and they followed those 2 from behind. Seungmin stopped and turned around. " Why are you following us. Go get the iceream from somewhere else". " I don't want to. I want it from this shop" and Hyunjin over took them so in that gap Seungmin turned around and started walking the opposite direction. Hyunjin saw this and turned around and followed them again. "Oh my god Hyunjin go away" Seungmin said giving up. "I don't want to. I have the right to get ice cream from wherever I want and I want it from wherever you are going to get it from" Hyunjin replies still clinging to Jeongin.

 

"Oh my god you know you are the most annoying person ever" Seungmin said letting go of Felix's hand and getting closer to Hyunjin and Hyunjin did the same and was about to reply when Felix cut them off. "Oh god you two are like a married couple. How about this I'll buy you all the ice cream. How about that?". " Awww Jiksu this is why you are my favourite" Hyunjin said pushing Seungmin out of the way and clinging on to Felix.

"Hyunjin you shameless. Are you really going to make Felix buy it. It's ok Felix I'm the older one here so I'll buy it" Woojin cut in. "Oh no hyung I want to buy it for you guys. You all have been sooo good to me these past few days so buying an ice cream is nothing in comparison to that. Come on I'll get it for you guys".

 

They were all standing outside the ice cream shop. "Ok. So here you go vanilla for Woojin hyung, caramel for Seungmin, strawberry for Hyunjin and chocolate for Jeonginnie" Felix said handing them all their ice-creams. 
"Awww this is why we love you sooooo much Jiksu hyung" Jeongin said hugging Felix from the side and the rest of the boys joined as well. It was a beautiful sight to see.

 

Back to Changbin

 

"I'm going to go get some bingsu does any of you want some?" Changbin asked. All in unison said they want one. " Ok if all of you want one then one of you will have to come with me" Binnie replied. " Ok hyung don't lose yeah. I'm going to go with Binnie hyung" Jisung said to Chan as he started walking with Binnie in the opposite direction. They ordered their bingsu and was waiting when they heard a familiar voice it was Jeongin. "Changbin hyung isn't that Jeongin?" Binnie looked in the direction Jisung was pointing in and of course it was Jeongin with a bunch of other guys. "Ok. So here you go vanilla for Woojin hyung, caramel for Seungmin, strawberry for Hyunjin and chocolate for Jeonginnie" the blonde haired guy said handing them all their ice-creams. Changbin couldn't really see his face. 
 

"Awww this is why we love you sooooo much Jiksu hyung" Jeongin said hugging the guy from the side and the rest of the boys joined as well. The blond guy ruffled Jeongin's hair. Without knowing a small smile crept on to Changbin's lips. It was nice to see Jeongin is loved just as much between his other friends too. Binnie and Jisung collected their bingsus and went back to the other two.

Both side of friends enjoyed their day at the festival and left as tomorrow was sadly a school day. 

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry took a while. It's a bit slow will start picking up from next chapter