WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!

He is a Keeper

Note. Italics means they are speaking in actual English. 

——————
Chan, Minho, Jisung and Jeongin were all following Binnie, his eomma and Felix close behind. They could kind of hear the conversation. It was Sooyoung-shi that was doing most of the talking or in this case questioning. 
             "So Felix, how long have you two been boyfriends for?" 
             "Emmmm a week?" Felix replied, well it sounded more like a question while glancing towards Changbin.                   "It's been a week and you didn't tell me. I'm so disappointed. Wait a minute you went on a date with Kyungsoo-shi knowing you have a boyfriend. Changbin-ah I didn't expect this from you" Sooyoung said stopping and looking at Changbin. 

"Huh. Changbin hyung you went on another date while dating me. We are only one week into our relationship and you are cheating already?" Felix suddenly said facing a surprised looking Changbin. 
"Oh no Felix my Binnie isn't like that. He only went on it to make me happy. I shouldn't have said anything" Sooyoung said trying to justify. Felix looked towards her with a smile and walked towards Changbin linking their arms. 
"I was just joking eommo-nim. He told me about it already. He even got my permission to go. How cute is he right" Felix said pinching Changbin's checks. 

"Omo how cute are you two. I'm glad my Binnie found such a cute and understanding boy. Come by our house for lunch or dinner over the weekend ok. Anyways I'll leave you two to it. See you soon" with that Sooyoung gave both the boys a kiss and walked out. 
The two boys waited till she drove off. Changbin turned around to face the boy that's standing really close to him still linking arms. The other four that were hiding at a considerable distance also came out. 



"What just happened?" Jeongin's voice made the two turn around and break the link. "Hyung you never told me you knew Changbin hyung" Jeongin continued walking even closer to Felix. 
"I don't" Felix simply replied making them all even more confused than before. 
"Binnie What was all that?" Chan asked. 
"I have no idea. I saw mom and I panicked and I just said whatever came to my head" Changbin answered taking a glance towards Felix.

 

"Lix hyung why did u go along with this. Do you even know what you have got yourself into?" Jeongin asked with genuine concern. "You have no idea what Sooyoung eommo-nim is like. She won't let you go now probably until you two are married and has like 5 kids" Jeongin once again spoke and the sad part is he wasn't exaggerating at all. Felix looked terrified for the first time today. "Uhhh. This hyung looked like he needed help and he already introduced me as his boyfriend to his mom so I couldn't say no and embarrass him so I just went along" Felix said pointing at Binnie.

 

"Yeah but then why did you agree to go to their house for a meal? Now she definitely won't let you go especially because you are so cute and likeable" said Jeongin.
"I don't know she just looked really mmm... really shoot what's the korean for expecting"  Felix asked him self rubbing the back of this head. "gidaehaneun" Chan responded. Felix looked up at Chan and send a smile in his direction and started speaking again "yeah she looked like she was expecting me to say yes so I just couldn't bring myself to say anything else" Felix finished off his sentence.

 

"Well now nothing can be done. Make up some excuse why you can't go this week and then go next week for the meal and then the week after you guys can breakup so it doesn't look too set up" Minho responded. 
"That's actually a good idea. Thanks hyung" Binnie said looking at Minho. Just as he was about to say something else the bell rang indicating classes are about to resume. 
  "Hyung I have to go my next teacher is a scary beast" Jisung said about to walk off when Chan responded 
                 "We all have to go let's discuss this later". They were all about to walk off when Binnie stopped and looked towards Felix and called out "Emmm Felix-shi". Felix turned around and looked at Binnie. 


       "Thank you and sorry for pulling you into such a mess. I'll get your number off of Jeongin and we can talk about this later whenever you have time" Binnie said sending an apologetic bow towards Lix. 
"Ah it's ok hyung. It's all because you love your eommo-nim so it's ok" Lix replies with the brightest and most beautiful smile in the world. If Binnie said his heart didn't skip a beat he would be lying. Lix said his goodbye and walked away and so did Binnie.

Felix was happy he met more people and that too Jeongin's friends. He always wanted to meet them as Jeongin talks about them a lot. Little did this cute little angel Felix know that his life was going to change and get flipped upside down. 

--------------------
Sorry for taking soooo long. Just a quick update. Sorry for it being this short I'll try and update as quickly as possible the next one and try and make it big.