This Is My Boyfriend

He is a Keeper

                                                                                                                         153f731f1cd1f0fd906859356737.jpg

 

 

Waking up on a school day is one of the biggest challenge in Changbin's life. You would think by now he would be used to it but still somehow as the days go by he gets lazier. Chanyeol was the one who came to wake Binnie up today as well, as usually it's Chanyeol who drops Binnie and his friends to school on his way to university. 
"Changbin-ah erona" Chanyeol came in saying while pulling the curtain open to let some light in. There was no response which is nothing new. 
" Bin-ah erona pa" Chanyeol repeated himself  but this time he jumped on top of a peacefully -well WAS peacefully sleeping Changbin. Binnie let out a painful groan and pushed Chanyeol to the side. 

 

"Ah hyung. You are crushing me" a sleepy Binnie said in a cute manner which made Chanyeol melt as usual. Chanyeol just came closer to Binnie and hugged him from the back and they laid there like that for good 5 minutes. This is their everyday routine and even though Binnie says he hates it everyone knows secretly he loves it so much. 
"Ok now get up and go freshen up. Eomma has breakfast ready already" Chanyeol said pulling Changbin out of bed and pushing him towards the bathroom. Binnie took a look at his sleepy self in the mirror and started lazily brushing.

 

Once he was ready he went into the dining room to see his appa and hyung sitting at the table. Appa was as usual too busy on his tablet to even look up at me while hyung motioned me to come and sit beside him. Eomma came out of the kitchen with food and left one plate in front of me and another in front of hyung. She was on her way back to the kitchen when Appa's voice stopped her. 
"Sooyoung-shi where is my food? Haven't I told you enough times before to bring my food first because I don't have time to waste here" Eomma looked down not knowing what to say. She looked back up when Appa asked her to look up. 
"Sorry Siwon-shi boys were getting late for school that's why I g...." Eomma was cut off mid sentence by appa. 
" There is always an excuse. If you can't do the simple things I tell you to do then just say so and I'll just find someone who can do it for me". Appa was about to get up and leave when Changbin picked up his plate and placed it in front of his appa. 


"Appa don't get angry it's my fault for getting up late. Here you go you can have mine I can wait." Appa just looked at Changbin, took the food off of him and started eating. Once he was finished which was as fast as light by the way, he left without another word to anyone. Boys were running a bit late so Changbin left without breakfast which as an eomma Sooyoung-shi couldn't accept. 
"Eomma it's ok I'll just eat this Apple and maybe buy something on the way ok" Binnie said running out the door after giving her a kiss.

As he climbed into the passenger seat in the front beside Chanyeol, he was met with a sea of hellos and good mornings. The car was a full house today too. Jisung at the very back, Chan hyung and Minho hyung in the middle seat no Jeongin today because someone from his other gang came and picked him up. Yeol hyung dropped us off at school just in time.

 

During Lunch Break 


Chan was the oldest of the gang and he only has one more year in this school left. Minho on the other hand has 2 more years and Binnie has 3 more and Jisung 4. This meant they were all in different years and classes. However they always spend lunch break in each other's classroom. Today it's Monday so that means the hangout is in Changbin's classroom. It was pretty empty as majority of the students were out and about the corridor. First one to come in was Jisung and 2 minutes later followed Chan and Minho. 
             " Did Jeonginnie forget us once he got his new friend. I haven't seen the kid in like 3 days. This is too long without my baby" Chan said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Chan really dotes on Jeongin as Jeongin practically grew up in Chan's hands. 
          

            "Did you all miss me?" A voice said close to Chan's ears. It was Jeongin who is now back hugging Chan. Minho was the first one to get up and smother Jeonginnie. 
            " Ahhhh hyung I'm dying here. I got it you missed me" Jeongin said with a laugh and rubbing his neck. 
            " You forgot these poor hyungs once you got free ice creams huh?" Changbin said this time. "Huh?" asked a confused Jeongin. 
            "We saw you at the beach festival yesterday." Jisung answered this time. 
             " If you guys saw me then why didn't you all come and say hi?" Jeongin questioned sitting in between Chan and Minho. 
               "Well you seemed like you were busy so we didn't disturb" Jisung answered once again.     
               "Ah huh. If you say so. Ah yeah by the way Binnie hyung your eomma is downstairs looking for you. I said I'll go find you and bring you down to her" Jeongin finished off. 
               "Huh. What is she doing here? God before she speaks to someone I need to go to her" Binnie said getting up and heading towards the door.

 

He was rushing and didn't see the person coming from the opposite side of him and the next thing you know there was a loud crash. 
Both the parties involved in the crash was in immense pain but Binnie got up rubbing his bum. He looked down and saw a beautiful lock of blonde. He held his hand out for the other person to take which the other party gladly took. The force Binnie pulled the other boy was too strong that the boy came crashing onto Changbin's chest. Changbin was expecting to hear the boy's voice but instead he heard a voice he recognised all too well and didn't want to hear at this moment. 


                " Changbin-ah what is going on here?" the voice belonged to none other than his eomma. Changbin closed his eyes biting his teath together. The other boy moved to the side to give Sooyoung a full view of both the boys and how they are holding hands. She didn't know what to make of this situation. The boy that was standing beside her Binnie was certainly beautiful. He was quite fair and had brown blonde hair and he looked quite lost. 
               "Bin-ah is this the reason why you keep rejecting all the guys I introduce you to?" she asked a perplexed Binnie. 
               "Huh?" was all he could respond with. 
"This beautiful boy, is he the reason. I mean your eomma is standing in front of you and you still haven't let go of his hand" she finished off and both Binnie, the boy and the rest of the guys watching all looked at their hands. Binnie looked at the boy and the boy at Binnie. The minute they made eye contact a light in his head to get rid of his eomma's constant nagging and meddling. 
           

               " Eomma I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you would've took it, him being a foreigner and all" Changbin said grabbing the now completely lost boy's hand once again. 
               "Eomma this is my boyfriend....." Changbin didn't know the boy's name so he was stuck for words. "Felix" the boy beside him said making everyone turn their attention towards him. 
             "Felix. What a unique name. I like it and Binnie why would you hide such a beauty. Felix I hope one of these days you can come visit us" Sooyoung said walking up and placing one hand on Felix's cheek. To this Felix just noded. 
             "In all of this I forgot to give you what I came here to give you. You left without eating so here" Sooyoung said handing him a box of lunch. Changbin look it from her and let's go of Felix's hand. 
            "Eomma thank you and come let me drop you off at the enterence" Binnie said about to walk off with her. 
        

    "How about Felix come as well. I mean I can get to know him till then" she said looking towards Felix. Felix was more lost than he was a few minutes ago. He looked towards the only familiar face which was Jeongin. However he got nothing from there other than a shrug. 
             " Well come on. You two were inseparable a few minutes ago why so shy now" she said holding her other hand that Changbin wasn't holding out towards Felix. He reluctantly took it and they both walked off with Sooyoung. 
            " What just happened and who is that guy?" Minho asked just as confused as the people beside him who witnessed it.  
       "Let's go and see what's happening" a very nosy Jisung said pulling Jeongin with him and Chan and Minho tailing behind. 

--------------------

So they have kind of met.

Let me know how u guys r liking it.