new members

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

Chapter 9

Your POV

You and DaeSung sat there in the van, listening to TOP's snoring. "I wish he'd be a little quieter," DaeSung whispered into your ear as you giggled. Suddenly, you heard loud noises coming from the outside of the van. It sounded almost like a mix between banging and scratching; it sent chills down your spine. "," you mumbled as you reached for your gun. TOP woke up immediately and almost jumped out of his seat in fright. There was a zombie clawing on the windowshield, slowly breaking into our van.

Meanwhile...

The guys came back to the truck with freakishly happy faces and made various jokes about the others along the way when they suddenly heard noises coming from the direction. "(-----) and the hyungs are in trouble!," SeungRi exclaimed as he rushed toward the vehicle with clenched fists. "SEUNGRI-YAH, LOOK OUT!," JiYong shouted, but it was too late to warn the maknae. A zombie leapt forward with open jaws, aiming for SeungRi's head. He braced himself by putting his arms over his head, anxiously waiting for his death. Suddenly, gunshots were heard and the zombies surrounding the vehicle laid motionlessly on the ground. A voice in the dark called out, "Yah, are you all pabos? You can't go around thinking you can kill zombies without weapons." TaeYang glared at the source of the voice and shouted, "Who are you to tell Big Bang what to do?!? Show yourself!" The stranger stepped out into the light, along with five other young men. JiYong's jaw dropped. "No way....," he mumbled, loud enough for TaeYang to hear. "What's wrong, hyung? You know these punks?" He gestured toward the strangers. "Yeah," JiYong replied. "They are......."

------------------------------

A/N
TROLLOLOL CLIFFHANGER. Who's the mysterious six? ;D
I thought the story would be more interesting with more characters~

By the way, sorry for being such a bad author TT TT i haven't updated in forever. Forgive me OTL