Chapter 5

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! D: School's been hating me and piling up all this homework... Well I'm back!~

-Your POV-

You stared at SeungRi for a while as his face turned red. "Um, SeungRi, you can let go now... I'm calm," you said as he continued to stare at you. "Uh, hello? Earth to SeungRi." He flustered a bit and loosened his grip on you. "Ah, sorry noona...," he mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. You nodded as you walked out the door, leaving him standing awkwardly in your room.

-SeungRi's POV-

Damn, I was so close... SeungRi, you pabo. Why would she like someone like you? She's out of your league. "YAH, SEUNGRI! TIME TO GO!," TaeYang hyung called from downstairs. "Mianhe, I'm coming!"

-Your POV-

Everyone hopped into their vehicles and headed towards DaeSung' house. You were still pretty upset about the broken snow globe, so you were sending lasers out the window to the back of JiYong's black helmet. DaeSung noticed your uneasiness and reached over the cup holders to hold your hand. "(-----), I'm sorry about the snow globe. I promise I'll buy you a new one, arasso? To be honest, I didn't pay too much for the first one. Please don't stay mad! We have other things to worry about." (The snow globe was a gift from DaeSung a couple years ago :P I forgot to mention that.) DaeSung ruffled your hair as you managed to smile back. 'DaeSung,' you thought, 'you always know how to cheer me up. Gomwao.' You then closed your eyes and fell asleep.