Chapter 4

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

Your POV

Since DaeSung's specialties have to do with blades, you'll take him to his house to get his sword collection after you give him all the knives in this house... (You don't carry swords in your household)

"Here, Dae." You handed him a shower bag filled with kitchen knives. His eyes widened and said, "Kamsa, (-----) noona... Wow, this is a lot!" You laughed and replied, "No problem! Sorry I don't have any swords here. I was thinking we could pay a visit to your house and get what you need." Suddenly, G-Dragon walked in. "Have any bats I could use, Princess?", he asked. I rolled my eyes and guided him to my room. You opened your closet and pulled out your baseball bag. "Here, take your pick." He picked up a steel bat and started to swing it around, accidentally knocking over your favorite snowglobe of New York City. "YAH, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOU? THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SNOWGLOBE!", you screamed at him. He raised his arms in the air in defense. "It was an accident! I swear!" You were about to punch him when SeungRi and TaeYang walked in to see what the commotion was about. "Hey! (-----)! Don't hit JiYung! Think about this first!", TaeYang cried as SeungRi ran to wrap his arms around you, trapping your arms and waist inside his embrace.

You felt your ears burn as SeungRi adjusted his grip around you. TaeYang, DaeSung, and that bastard left your room with the weapons. His breath was hot against your neck; you turned to look at him quizzically.

SeungRi's POV

I adjusted my position behind (-----) awkwardly. Wow, she's pretty thin... I exhaled in relief as we watched TaeYang GD and DaeSung outside with their new weapons. (-----) turned to look at me. Was she... Blushing? You looked back at her and our faces were closer than expected.

 

-----------------------------------------

i'm sorry for the late update! :c and the short chapters! D: i've been busy with schhol, i hope you can forgive me.