Chapter 7

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED


-No One's POV-

"AAAAH!!" G Dragon screamed as the zombie opened his mouth to take a bite. Suddenly, everyone heard a loud bang and saw the zombie lying on the floor within seconds. (-----) lowered the gun and glared at G Dragon. "Why the hell didn't you see that earlier!? Do you want to die?," she shouted as everyone stared at her in amazement. "(-----)-ah, I didn't know you could shoot a gun.." DaeSung said in awe. (-----) lowered the gun and stared at it. "Yeah, I didn't either... And I think I'm a pretty good shot~" she replied in a sing-song voice, making a victory sign. "I think I'm in love," DaeSung mumbled.

~later~

-G Dragon's POV-

I shifted uncomfortably in the seat as DaeSung stared at me with icy eyes. "Yah, pabo. You could've gotten killed. What were you thinking?" I scratched the back of my head and tried to avoid his gaze. "Mian... I got excited, I guess. But hey, at least we stocked up on food!" I gestured toward the pile of potato chips and other snacks that we grabbed from the stop. DaeSung rolled his eyes. "Pabo." "Yah, I heard that." "Good." We turned to face the dark road as TOP the radio to kill the silence. I closed my eyes halfway and pretended to be asleep. Honestly, I can't stop thinking about (-----)-ah. She saved me... Well, that's one more reason to add to my list of why I like her. From the corner of my eye, I saw DaeSung walk cautiously toward her as she slept on our jackets. He her hair gently and leaned down to do the most unexpected thing.

He kissed (-----) on the lips

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: kekeke C: another fun update for all of you<3! sorry i haven't updated in a long time... i've been busy with school and such. anyway, selfpromolol. if you have a twitter, you should follow me at @2beatsandasoul ! thanks much, love you all. i'll update with 2 chapters today or tomorrow because this week has been light with the homework load~