Chapter 8

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

-Your POV-

You felt a soft pair of lips on yours as you fluttered your eyes open. DaeSung oppa... You stared deeply into his eyes and closed them again as he put his hand behind your head and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. This was quite a shocker; you usually reject guys when they try to kiss you, but for some reason, you felt in your heart that DaeSung was different. We got so far into the kiss and didn't notice TaeYang clear his throat.

-TaeYang's POV-

"Ahem. Excuse me, but I need my jacket. Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds," I said as I reached over to grab my jacket. They looked at me with the =__='' face for the next few minutes. "What? I said sorry, didn't I? Geez. Let's go, guys." I turned around and poined to DaeSung, TOP, and (-----). "you three have to stay here. G Dragon, SeungRi, and I will go scan the perimeter."

~Later~

"So hyung, do you think Dae and (-----) have something going on? How long do you think it's been going on? Do you think I have a chance? Huh? Hyung? Answer me," SeungRi pressed on. My eye started to twitch. "SeungRi-ah," I said in the calmest way possible, "Please focus and watch out for zombies. We cannot afford distractions." He sighed in disappointment as I stared forward into the dark. At my right, I heard some strange rustling sounds. "Hello?," I shouted as I shined my light in the direction the noise came from. A zombie stared back at me as SeungRi squeaked. It opened its mouth and started limping in our direction. "!," I shouted as SeungRi and I realized that we forgot our guns. It was too late to go back to the van and get our weapons; I skipped forward and did a windmill, making the zombie fall forward. G Dragon and SeungRi took action, making sure the zombir stayed 'dead'. I nodded in approval. "Good job, guys!," I shouted as we all high fived each other. "One down, a few million to go!," SeungRi shouted as we facepalmed ourselves. "SeungRi you pabo."

 

--------------------------------------

A/N: YAY AN UPDATE LOL.

i'm sorry my chapters are so short ; A ;

anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANG DAESUNG!! <3 :D