new members II

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

Chapter 10

JiYong's POV

"They are...... B.A.P." TaeYang and SeungRi's jaws dropped. "NO WAY, THE B.A.P!? Aren't they the neighborhood gangsters?" YongGuk glared at SeungRi, making him whimper a little bit. "That's right. We were gangsters. But we decided to change that ever since these bastards started changing our friends," he gestured toward the zombies. "Now we are, as you can say, the good guys now. We're on your side." I smirked and replied, "So we're allies now? Cool, I think this is going to be fu-" BANG. The van door slammed open as (-----), DaeSung, and TOP poked their heads out. "What's going o- OHMYGOD, YOUNGJAE!," (-----) shouted and ran to hug the blondie.

Your POV

"OHMYGOD, YOUNGJAE!," you screamed as you ran over and hugged his neck tightly. "You have no idea how much I missed you!" You cried into his shoulder as he your hair. "(-----)-ah, don't cry. I'm here now; everything's going to be alright." I smiled. DaeSung walked over and joined our mini-group hug. "Welcome back, YoungJae," he said with a smile. "WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON. PLEASE. I AM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW," SeungRi shouted in rage and confusion. "Calm yo , SeungRi. YoungJae is (-----)'s brother. He kind of went M.I.A. ever since high school," DaeSung explained. SeungRi scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Ah, mianhe." YoungJae cleared his throat. "Well, I guess I should introduce my friends to your friends. The one with purple hair is our leader, Bang YongGuk. The one with the lighter brown hair is DaeHyun. The one with black hair is HimChan. You remember him; he's the one who told you where I was when I disappeared. The one with darker brown hair is JongUp, and the one who looks like a cupcake is Zelo. JongUp and Zelo are the youngest out of all of us, but they are one of the best." YoungJae smiled proudly. You laughed. "You guys are like walking rainbows!" YongGuk sneered at you, making you stop laughing. Damn, so intimidating. It sent shivers down your spine.

TOP's POV

YongGuk glared at (-----), making her stop laughing in a snap. I snickered; he's the first one to make her act like that. "Allow me to introduce ourselves. We're Big Bang." We all lined up, oldest to youngest and said our names. "JiYong, but I go by the name of G Dragon." "Yo, I'm TOP." "TaeYang a.k.a Sol!" "DaeSung at your service." "And i'm the nosy maknae, SeungRi!" YongGuk snorted. "And you call us a walking rainbow." I smiled. I like this guy.

Later--

"So I guess we're traveling together now?" HimChan inquired. I nodded. "Yeah, it would make most sense to stay together. You know, like a wolf pack. We need each other to survive, am I right?" He nodded and smiled at my example. "Yah, TOP. Can I talk to you for a sec? I know you're not the leader, but I can't take GD seriously with that hair of his." I turned in his direction and HimChan walked off to join the others. "Of course, hyung. What's up?" "Well, I know a safe place where we can settle down for a while. It's not too far from here, but me and my gang need to go back to our vehicle to pick up a few weapons and some other stuff. Can you give me a lift?" I nodded. "Sure, as long as it won't take too long. Let's go now and come back here later to gather everyone up." We jumped into my van and drove off quietly, leaving the rest of Big Bang, B.A.P, and (-----) behind.

A/N:
I can totally imagine BYG and TOP being best friends :P Both are tall, handsome, serious, and have deep voices >u< //fangirl moment