Chapter 2

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

This lab was such a breeze. You and TaeYang smiled at each other warmly, thankful you have each other as lab partners. Suddenly, you heard a piercing scream on your right. Everyone turned to see Jiyoon clawing at his skin, which was bubbling a sickly green color. "H-Help! Please! Someone! It burns!," he shrieked between gasps.

TaeYang was first to act. He grabbed Jiyoon's unaffected arm and pulled him into the chemical shower. He swiftly turned the shower on, releasing cold water against the swampy arm.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•



-During Lunch-

"So do you think Jiyoon will be alright? I'm still kind of worried about him," said TaeYang as you and DaeSung sat down next to him. "He'll be ok," you responded. He sighed in relief.

TaeYang's POV

(-----) put her hand on top of mine and reassured me that my cousin would be okay. I sighed in relief and didn't sense the presence of my 3 hyungs behind me. "Woah, looks like Ice Princess has taken a liking to you, Tae." (-----) and I turned to face G-Dragon, T.O.P., and SeungRi hyung. I smirked and replied sassily, "Sounds like you're jealous, JiYong hyung." I put my arm around her neck and she blushed a little. GD scoffed and walked off. (-----) brushed my arm off of her as she got up and threw away her trash. While she was gone, SeungRi and T.O.P. sat down beside me and DaeSung. "So, are you two an item or something, TaeYang?", SeungRi asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. "Aniyo, hyung. We're just lab partners. Don't worry about it."

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

-In PreCalculus-

G-Dragon's POV

(this is the only class you have with all of the Big Bang members.)

That damn TaeYang making that jealousy comment. No way in hell would I be jealous of Ice Princess (-----) and TaeYang being together. It's not like I like her or anything, especially that time she kicked my balls... Damn, so much charisma....
"G-DRAGON, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. Being popular is not an excuse to not pay attention in class." I looked up, obviously pissed off at Mr. Hahn's snide comment. Damn, is it 'piss G-Dragon off day' or what?!? I groaned and heard some snickers behind me. I turned to face Big Bang and (-----), and gave them my infamous death glare. They immediately stopped and I turned to face forward. Suddenly, the Principal's voice rang through the intercom.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

SeungRi's POV

"Attention students and staff, it is mandatory to evacuate the building immediately. Please do not panic, and this is not a drill. Teachers and staff, please guide the students outside the school and to a safe location. Thank you."

I turned to face (-----) and Big Bang. We grabbed hands immediately, mine intertwined with (-----) and T.O.P. I didn't stop to worry about the rest of the student body; I knew why we were evacuating.

-FLASHBACK-

 

 
-during lunch-

(-----) had just left to throw away her trash and GD was nowhere in sight. Suddenly, I heard TaeYang's phone ring. "Annyeonghaseo?", he said into his phone. T.O.P., DaeSung and I stared at Tae anxiously. A tear ran down his cheek and he covered his mouth with his gloved hand. Finally, he hung up the phone and broke down. "J-J-Jiyoon.... He's.... Dead...." He continued to cry as we comforted him with back rubs. "Want me to walk you to the washroom, bro?", I asked, hoping I could get him to collect his thoughts. He nodded in response as I walked him to the washroom. As we were walking, I felt like someone was following us... I turned to look down the hallway. Is there... Someone limping this way...? The figure got even closer and I realized... It was Jiyoon, TaeYang's cousin. I shouted, "Hey! The nurse said you were dead!" Jiyoon didn't reply, he just kept limping this way. When he got close enough, TaeYang walked up to him curiously, and screamed. "OH , SEUNGRI! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!", he shouted as he did a windmill, resulting in Jiyoon falling.

We both ran back to the lunch table, breathless. I turned to look at TaeYang. "Geez, looks like you two saw a ghost or something. You all right?", DaeSung asked both of us. ", bro. Jiyoon. Did you see him, SeungRi?" I responded, "Neh, Tae." T.O.P. and DaeSung looked confused.

"Jiyoon's a walking dead, guys. No joke."

-END FLASHBACK-
 
--------------------------------
A/N: Second chapter's up! ^^ Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Please comment and subscribe. Much love~