Chapter One - Another Morning

Apocalypse - Big Bang - DISCONTINUED

-Your POV-

 

~Hello, hello. I acted with confidence. Hello, hello. I want to talk to you for a moment~ You groaned in frustration as you searched for your phone with half-lidded eyes. SHINee continued to sing as you finally found your phone. "Annyeonghaseyo?", you croaked into the phone. A cheery voice responded, "Hey (-----)!!! Wake up! Time for school! I'll wait for you outside you house. Be out in 15 minutes, arasso?" You rolled your eyes. "Neh, DaeSung oppa. I'll get ready..." You hung up and went to go get ready for the day. You walked out of the door to greet DaeSung. When you opened your mouth to say good morning, he shoved a donut into your mouth before you could speak. He smiled brightly and grabbed your hand. "Come on, we're gonna be late for school, (-----) noona!" He dragged you into his car and sped off while you chewed on the donut. Mmm, jelly. You smiled at your best friend as he smiled back cheekily.

 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

 

-At School- You walked into biology class and took your seat next to your lab partner, TaeYang. "Morning, (-----)." He said without lifting his head from his arms. You looked at him curiously. Was he... Sleeping? You gave him the -___- face and turned to face Dr. Ahn as he walked in. Good morning class!", he said as he smiled warmly. We responded with an unenthusiastic "Annyeonghaseo". From the corner of your eye, you saw TaeYang stir. You jabbed him with the sharp end of your pencil and he yelped, making all the students' heads turn to face him. He turned bright red and scribbled on a piece of paper :what was that for!? D:<: and passed it to you. You replied :you need to pay attention in class. I'm just looking out for you. (^o^)v: He rolled his eyes and turned to face Dr. Ahn. "Today, kids, we're going to perform a lab using chemicals imported from Washington, DC's science lab. Please make sure to follow all the procedures on the following sheet, since we will be handling unknown substances. Everyone, please grab an apron, goggles, Bunsen burners, and beakers. Ladies, please tie your hair back."

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry the first chapter's so short! D: Please subscribe and comment! I need suggestions. -bows- thank you for reading!