Who we are

Taint Of Purity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello Chanyeol, I'm Kyungsoo."

That day was the day it started, and Chanyeol can't stop himself from falling deeper in love with the boy. "Chan, take a break ok?" Kyungsoo said as he sat next to him, with a million dollar worth of smile and a bottle of water in hand. He is so small next to him, which makes Chanyeol to just want to hold him close and keep him safe from the monsters hidden in the dark. "Can't, you say it like it's so easy." He chuckles trying to hold himself back from leaning in and kiss the smaller on his forehead. Oh Chanyeol just yearns to do that, each passing minute was torture when he can't do as he wishes. Rules, beliefs, that's the most annoying things to exist yet here they are. Why can't people give love freely no matter the gender. Opening the water bottle, Chanyeol downs the water in one go. A small whine was heard from Kyungsoo, Chanyeol turns to him with a questioning look. 

"Ya! You are so greedy, it was for me too." Kyungsoo grumbles scowling at him, 'how cute' Chanyeol thinks. "Wouldn't it be an indirect kiss then? You know Soo, if you wanted a kiss you would just ask." Chanyeol chuckles amused by the reaction of the smaller who blushes and hides his face in his arms. "Why would you say such things...?" Chanyeol hears the whisper, if it weren't for that he was waiting for it, he wouldn't have heard it. Chanyeol takes a hold of Kyungsoo wrist pulling his arms apart to see the blushing face. He is really too adorable, Chanyeol can't help but leans in pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead, which only causes the smaller male to blush even more. "If you were a tomato, I would eat you." Chanyeol laughs only to get himself smack by the small flailing arms. "Shut up!" Kyungsoo yells jumping to his feet and stomping out of the practice room. 

"Wow that was intense." Baekhyun said walking into the room, in which Chanyeol hums before tossing the other his bottle. "He is adorable, I like him." Chanyeol sighs with content as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter