Purity

Taint Of Purity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was the demon lord of fire and ash. He was anything but weak. Temptation, corruption, greed, envy, and lust. That's what Chanyeol is, along with his brothers, they spread sin across the face of the earth. Make it their own hell paradise, a place where they reign with terror. Sometimes even angels falls to their temptation and give themselves to lust willingly. It's only too bad they don't last long before they loose their mind. 

"What comes from the dust, returns to dust." Chanyeol tells, letting the ash fall from his hands. Slipping through his fingers onto the dead earth beneath him. Angels are nothing but weaklings to him. All of those who were sent after him, none survived, saved for the few who had fallen. "My brother another angel?" Chen, the lord of lightening asks approaching the red hair demon. Humming slightly, he nods turning to face his brother. Who had a chesire decorating his face, Chanyeol sometimes finds that smile annoying much like the fallen angel by his side. "Yes, didn't taste good. It has commit quite a lot of sins too." He grumbles running his hand through his hair, taking a moment to breath in the smell of fire and ash on the land. The only smell that he will ever know of. "Yet humans worship them like pure beings. He is a cruel man, keeping all his favorites to himself while casting away the ones he dislikes." Chen clicks his tongue in distaste. "No matter how many sins they commit." He adds with a roll of his eyes. 

Taking another breath, Chanyeol finds a difference scent invading his sense. Something he haven't smell in a long time. He smirks, maybe this one will give a better taste to his mouth. He spreads his grey ashen wings. "I must take my leave now, I think something good is nearby." He tells his brother and takes off. Chen watches the fire demon leave. Shaking his head in disapproval, "Greedy indeed." He laughs to himself, then again he himself is quite greedy too. Keeping two pretty fallen angels to himself, thinking about them. Chen spreads his wings as well, taking flight into the sky as fast as lighting. 

Chanyeol finds himself in a familiar setting, yet so different from what he last saw. The last tine he saw this place, it was nothing but burned soil and empty pond. This time though the place was beautiful with green flora. The pond was filled with crystal water, and in it was a small figure with white wings. Instead of smelling like most angels do, little to no purity, this one in the water smells so pure. The last time he smell something like this was centuries ago, who would have thought something this pure would still exist. The small angel turns to look at Chanyeol and it smiles instead of giving him a nasty look. "I'm Kyungsoo." It speaks, its voice was sweet dripping with honey. It was the most soothing voice Chanyeol ever heard, like a melody that he remembers his mother sang to him at night. 

"Call me Chanyeol." The demon purrs, stepping towards the angel in the pond. Around him, Chanyeol notices that the flora still grows even if the soil has been burnt. He kneels down by the pond and gently runs his hand through the dark thick locks of the angel, who didn't flinch or look even scared for his life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter