Its what we are

Taint Of Purity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol feels like he is underwater, yet he isn't drowning. Kyungsoo breaks through his dream and he awakes to the sight of his angel looking over him worriedly. "Kyungsoo?" He asks voice filled with sleep, he feels more tired than he ever felt. But demons doesn't feel tired, or need sleep. Ah...it most be his time already, Chanyeol pushes himself to sit up glancing at his angel. "Chanyeol...channie....what's happening?" Kyungsoo tilts his head to the side as his small hands holds onto Chanyeol's big one. Chanyeol scowls, remembering that no ine will look after his angel when he is gone. Much like he himself when the angel he calls mother fades. "I'm going to disappear....I think it's time for you to learn how to be independent." Chanyeol states caressing Kyungsoo's cheek with his free hand. Kyungsoo's eyes widens with terror, what a tragic Chanyeol thinks. 

If only time was nicer to them. "No! I won't! I....I...." Kyungsoo's sweet voice trails off, the angel's body glows green giving off a unnatural among of energy...no. "Kyungsoo! Stop this! You can't do this!" Chanyeol raises his voice to try and stop the angel from doing the idea he has in his little brain. He grabs the angel by the shoulders shaking him, but Kyungsoo doesn't stop until he has giving out most of his life force, like Chanyeol. "I don't want to be where I can't be with you." Kyungsoo speaks quietly, he moves to straddle Chanyeol. Both of his small hands cupping the demon's cheeks, he brings Chanyeol's head close so he can press their foreheads together. He looks into Chanyeol eyes and smiles. "A world without you, is hell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter