Chapter Three

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: All mistakes are mine. Thank you for subscribing. 

PS: I'm sorry. 

---

 

Chapter Three

It was early in the morning when Yunho got a call from his parents. They want to meet Yunho that morning in the company. They told him that it is an important matter. Yunho immediately prepares himself for the meeting. It is his parents and he expects that the matter is about the company.

Before he left his apartment, he decided to call Heechul. He wakes the man up and receive a good scolding for waking him up early in the morning.

“Yunnie, please. It’s too early.” Heechul whines on the other line. Yunho just laughs at him and thinks that he’s too childish to be like that.

“I just want to call you and tell you that I love you.” Yunho sheepishly said.

“Is this really Jung Yunho? You wake me up early in the morning to tell me that you love me as if I am not reminded every day. Seriously Yunho, what is happening?” Heechul cannot stop smiling which contradicts what he was saying to Yunho. The man really never fails to make him smile. It’s his sweetness that makes Heechul love him even more.

Yunho laughs on the other line. “Baby, I need to meet my parents this morning. I just want to hear your voice before I leave. Now that I hear it, I’ll just call again later. Maybe we can have lunch together?”

“Okay, Yunnie. Say hi to Auntie and Uncle for me. Be careful okay? See you later. I love you.” Heechul replied.

“Okay. I love you too.”

 

 

“I’m planning this too, Mom.”

It’s unexpected for Yunho to hear what his parents want him to know. So the matter is all about marriage. Marriage with Heechul. He was smiling non-stop when his Mom and Dad really made an effort to talk with him about this.

“Son, I know you both love each other but we’re not really forcing you to do this. You both are on the right age to do this. We realized that both of you have been so busy on your work and we are worried that you forgot to think about yourselves too,” His father sincerely looks at him. He is really lucky to have this kind of parents.

“I know, Dad. I understand. Don’t worry, I’ve been planning about this since last month, even before Heechul had his exhibit. I love him too much to make him wait for our marriage but of course, I have to ask him too. But thank you, for supporting me on this.” Yunho replied while smiling at them.

With that said, they both went outside to eat breakfast together. Of course, Yunho updates them about the company, but his parents tell him that it’s okay. They knew the reports and they trust Yunho that he will do well. They bid their goodbyes and Yunho went to his office immediately. There are some papers he needed to finish before he actually plans about his proposal. An almost a decade relationship deserves a beautiful proposal right? Heechul deserves it. So, Yunho will plan about this. But he needed someone to help him set up and there’s only one person who can support him on this. Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong left a note for his Grandpa at his office. Telling him that he will stay in Jeju for a few days for his project. Although he knew that his Grandpa will not really care about him. He brings his own camera and some of his things with him. He didn’t know how many days he will stay there or how long he will have to find his subject but he assures himself that if he didn’t find one, it will be okay. He will go back to Japan and just continue working there.

He was readying himself when suddenly his phone rings. He looks at the caller ID and was surprised to see that it is Yunho.

“Hey, Yunho. What’s up?” Jaejoong answers his phone immediately.

“Jae, you’re on your way to Jeju right?” Yunho replied.

“Yes. Why? I told you that last night right?”

“Please. I need a favour. Help me.”

“Oh. What is happening, Yunho?”

“Jae, I need to plan for my proposal.”

“What proposal?”

“For Heechul, I think you’re the one who can help me…..”

Jaejoong didn’t hear what comes after Yunho said that it is a proposal for Heechul. He just needs to clear this. Ask Yunho again if he is hearing it right.

“Wait, Yunho. Proposal for Heechul Hyung?”

“Yes. I’m planning to propose to him.”

“Oh.”

 

 

Jaejoong cannot believe himself. He is with Yunho right now. He meet the man in a restaurant near the man’s office. For unknown reason, he hears himself says ‘yes’ to the man when he was asked again if he is willing to help him. He was talking to himself while he was driving to meet the man. Is this really what he came here for? All of these are too much for him. How can he be a masochist and accept this? Maybe because it’s Yunho. The man he loves for a long time, asking him for a favour. Well, if you love someone, you are willing to do that right? But If it is a favour to make the one he loves happy, are you still willing to do it? Jaejoong knew the answer for he met the man and willingly says ‘yes’ for his favour. How masochist can you be, Jae? This is not okay.

“I’m sorry to call you. Really I just need to have someone supports me on this. I mean, the preparation and all. I know that you are going to Jeju and stays there. But please, can you postpone it for a few day, I just really need you here.” Yunho explains to him sincerely. He saw the eyes of the man. He really wants it to be perfect for Heechul. Jaejoong didn’t know what to feel about this. But even in doubt of his strength to take all of these, he willingly agreed and say that it’s okay. He can postpone it.

“thank you, Jae. I owe you one this time. A big big one. Thank you for helping me.” Yunho replied and smiles at him. He again looks at Yunho’s eyes, directly. Now, he had the guts to look at the man eye to eye, but the timing is not right because the man in front of him is excited for his own proposal and one look, he knew that this is not really okay. But it is worth it right?

“So what are you planning on your proposal?” Jaejoong smiles at him. It’s hard to do it, but he will try his best. He can hear Yoochun’s voice inside his head and he tries to ignore it. This is about Yunho and Heechul now, he will endure it for he loves the both of them. What about you then?

Yunho explained to him what he was planning and how Jae can help him. He needs to capture pictures for the special moment and help him find a place for it. The moment he knew what Yunho was asking him, he wants to unlearn everything about photography. But he knew it is impossible. He nodded when Yunho continue explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter