Bunny boy...

In Your Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin trailed behind the Yeon duo and Jihyo as they walked upto The Galleria, otherwise known as Hoseok’s mother’s jewellery shop and apartment. Hobi was beside him, talking animatedly with the girls but Jimin couldn’t help but notice the fake smiles on his face or the forced laughter that came when one of the girls cracked a joke. It instantly left him feeling guilty, the whole day he had been complaining about such non-issues – sure he’d get the grounding of a life but that honestly wasn’t that new for Jimin. It was especially horrible of Jimin when he thought about how supportive Hoseok is to him and here Jimin was in comparison not even checking on how he was doing, his parents had just got divorced and Jimin treated him exactly the same. Jimin was going to fix this though sure Jimin couldn’t change his maths score (well he could but that was neither here or there) but he could certainly be a better best friend.

 

So with that thought in mind Jimin practically attached himself to Hoseok who in return wrapped an arm around Jimin’s shoulder and ruffled his hair. Jimin huffed trying to smooth down his hair, thanks to Hoseok’s magic styling it looked like Jimin had two buns on his head. “Cute,” Hoseok grinned pinching his cheek, Jimin’s nose scrunched up as he shooed Hoseok’s hand away. Hoseok laughed, for the first time a genuine smile graced his face. Jimin supposed he could handle having messy hair for an afternoon if it made his friend smile.

 

“Wow it’s packed,” Nayeon said as they stopped in front of The Galleria, all of them came to a stop outside of the shop looking in through the large glass window front. The place was full, people packed in like sardines, waves of people pushing forward to get even a glimpse off the display cases. To Jimin it looked more like the mosh pit of a concert than the elegant jewellery shop he was familiar with.

 

“Maybe we should come back later?” Jungyeon suggested eyes wide in shock as she watched what was happening in the store. For once Jimin agreed with Jungyeon , he swore he just saw an elderly woman grab some girl by her pony tail and throw her away. There must have been some really incredible deals because this looked more like a scene from those Black Friday sales America was famous for than just your regular flash sale.

 

“Nah it will be just as busy,” Hoseok said with a heavy sigh, “lets just get this over with,” he muttered. Jimin reached giving Hoseok’s shoulder a squeeze in support. Hoseok nodded stepping into the store, with Jimin and the girls following after him all of them standing behind Hoseok like he was some sort of shield from the crazy customers.

 

Almost instantly Mrs Jung, well Ms Jung, Jimin supposes now that divorce was happening, was in front of them. “Your back early sweetie,” she said a little too sweetly, Jimin had known Ms Jung for years and while she truly loved her son she wasn’t the type of woman who did over exaggerated gestures or the type to call Hobi random pet names. Though this might be a new post-divorce thing, like she is trying to prove to Hoseok nothing has to change.

 

“Yeah, my friends wanted to check the sale out,” Hoseok answered, not keeping eye contact with his mum. Jimin frowned, he need to plan a Hobi night to take Hoseok’s mind off everything. He was sure he could get his friends to agree – yes that included Jungyeon, but the only problem would be surviving tonight after his parents saw his test. Maybe he could just hide the test for a week or so.

 

“Oh,” Ms Jung’s attention turned to Jimin and the girls very quickly, going straight into sales person mode. “Well you came on the right day because guess what? our sale has gone from 75 percent off to 90 percent off!” She said getting louder at the end of her sentence making sure the rest of the customers heard. If it was possible the customers got even more rowdy as the looked over at the jewellery with a crazed look in their eyes. “Oh go on, have a look –“ she said pushing Jimin and the girls over to the glass showcases. “These are some of my favourite pieces ,” she said with a wide grin, “let me know if you find anything, I might give you an extra discount since you are friends with my son,” she said with a wink as she walked away moving towards the staircase so she could watch over the crowd.

 

In an instant Nayeon and Seunghee were glued to the glass oh-ing and ah-ing over the different beautiful pieces, Jungyeon was a bit more reluctant instead standing behind Nayeon and nodding every now and then at whatever her girlfriend said. Jimin looked and truly loved some pieces, there was a pair of earrings that he adored but even with the dramatically reduced price tag Jimin wouldn’t be able to afford it - atleast not without parental assistance and really he couldn’t see his mum giving him some extra pocket money. He stepped away pushing through the over zealous crowd bumping into a few people on the way, one of them been Ms Choi – as if Jimin hadn’t seen enough of today, he expected a scowling “why are you here you should be studying” he could already here her shrill voice in his head but instead she just moved past him not even sparring him a second glance.

 

He was about to look for Hoseok but he spotted Hoseok’s retreating figure heading upstairs to his mother’s apartment and figured perhaps he might want to be alone, he’ll just call him tonight. He looked back over at the customers, standing on his tippy toes to try and spot the girls but it appeared they were lost in the crowd.

 

He might as well just go home and face the music or maybe he could go to the arcade and waste time. He could spend the very little money he had and e on Jaebum hyung – not that he did that, he totally didn’t that would be objectifying a wonderful man and Jimin wasn’t about that life. If anything he was going to go to arcade to stop himself f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter