I set my clocks early cause i know i am always late

In Your Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where the hell am i?

Jimin thought, eyes widening and heart racing as he glanced around wherever he was. He swore just before he was in the arcade sobbing to Hobi hyung about his less than spectacular results on his last math’s test (it’s not his fault math’s is so boring and Ms Choi hates him.) and drinking chocolate thick shakes while plotting away for Jimin to escape the grounding his mother was sure to give him.

But now he certainly wasn’t in the arcade. Wherever he was simply breathtaking, even though he stood in an empty corridor it looked like something out of a fairy tale. The ground below him seemed to glisten, perhaps it was some type of new crystal-like finish, the arch he was standing under was made of the purest white marble with intricate golden patterns decorating it. The walls were almost translucent shimmering in the light. Jimin was scared to move, not only because he had absolutely no idea where he was, was he even in Korea anymore? But also, because he was afraid that if he made one wrong move this beautiful place would come crashing down.

He carefully, well as carefully as Jimin could be – he was a bit of a klutz when he wasn’t dancing, moved to a nearby window sill, the window itself was twice the size of Jimin. The sill had cushioning on it thankfully, sure Jimin had a little extra cushioning in the booty department but that didn’t mean he liked sitting on hard surfaces. His feet lifted of the floor as he sat down, he would have been annoyed because how dare this amazing place unknowingly mock his height but his attention fell on what outside of the window, if he thought this corridor was awe inspiring what he saw outside, was completely mind-blowing. The city outside glistened in the setting suns light, trees of gold and silver lined the crystal-like footpath, in the middle a glass castle stood proudly behind a beautiful lake full of crystal clear water.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard voices coming from the end of the hall. He couldn’t figure out what they were saying everything seemed to be muffled like he was hearing them through water. Two figures appeared at the end of the hallway, neither of them seemed to notice Jimin yet both seemingly too caught up with each other.

They moved together, the taller one seemingly leading the other along the hallway. Jimin held his breathe as they passed, surely, they would notice some strange kid just randomly hanging out in the middle of a hallway, but they didn’t. They had stopped briefly in front of him, allowing Jimin to get a proper look at them – or a look at them because for whatever reason he couldn’t really make out their faces, it was like they had been blurred out.

The taller one was handsome, even with his blurred out Jimin could tell, his dark hair framed his face perfectly, a smidgen of forehead peeking through, his jaw was sharp enough to cut people and even though Jimin couldn’t see it he somehow knew the man was smiling – and he was sure that smile was beautiful. He was dressed as if he was some sort of prince, his clothes were tailored to perfection, fitting him in the best way- Jimin swore on his manga collection that he saw what looked like a six pack through his shirt, he wore a cape – a mother flipping cape. The man had a sword, it hung to his left side it was something Jimin noted very quickly ready of course to beg for his life. The shorter man was ethereal looking – there was no other way to describe, the most beautiful silver hair topped his head, whoever coloured this man’s hair was truly an artist, Jimin would kill for that hair. The boy’s clothes were white, loose and flowing almost drowning the boys figure out but judging by the looks of it was by design, it seemed to add to his beauty making him even more angelic. Just like the taller even though Jimin couldn’t see his face he knew he was happy as well.

Whoever these men were they were absolutely enamoured by each other, Jimin had only been in the same place as them for barely a few minutes but the love that they felt for each other pretty much radiated from them. They seemed to fit perfectly together, like two pieces of the same puzzle. Their hands were entwined together so tightly Jimin thought they would never let each other go. Jimin’s heart ached in jealousy and perhaps something else he couldn’t quite pinpoint. He wanted what these two men had, no Jimin would be happy if he could have even a smidgen of what they seemed to have.

The taller had leaned down to whisper something to the shorter one, Jimin watched with rapt attention as the shorter one buried himself in the taller one's chest, the taller one seemed to chuckle kissing the shorter man’s forehead. Even though he couldn’t tell what their facial expressions were he knew that shorter one was blushing, how did he know that – the fact that he was blushing, Jimin wasn’t a prude by any standard, he had spent several nights watching , he was a growing boy – no man, after all,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter