III: Bright Smile

Romantic Princes

Chapter 3

 

Bright Smile

 

Jaehyun’s POV

 

“Emp?”

“Where have you been?”

“I have lots of things to do, and I’m still not yet done with the investigation about your granddaughter.”

“Don’t worry about that, I can handle that. I want you to guide Miss Kim.” What? That b*tch

“I’m sorry Emp, I can’t do that. Can’t Hyung or Eunwoo do it? I have lots of responsibilities.”

“LEE JAEHYUN! How dare you refusing my errands for you?!” Aish, it’s the first time that Emp showed this side, he’s always happy. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I feel comfortable with Miss Kim.”

“I’m really sorry Emp, Kwon Jeonghan is close to her. Maybe you can ask him the favor of taking care of her.” I turned my back on Emp.

“Okay, if that is what you want. Just continue the investigation and research about my granddaughter.”

I just don’t like that girl, There is something wrong about her. I feel like she will take advantage of everything.

“Jaehyun!!” Tsh, Eunwoo.

“What do you want?”

“Lend me some money, I have to buy that bag in cash!!!”

“I don’t have cash with me. Stupid.” I bumped his shoulder, this guy is very immature I don’t know why he’s my twin.

“Useless Jerk!” I just laugh. I love my two brothers, they are my only family. “Btw! Goodluck for finding Emp’s granddaughter you must treat me and Junmyeon hyung.”

“Yea whatever.” We are so lucky to meet Emp, we were just orphans before. Others may think why I am wasting my time looking for Emp granddaughter. It is because of her why we are with Emp, she saw us on the streets and asked his grandfather to help us.

*ring*

“Get rid of her.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I-im sorry, I called the wrong person.”

“Jun—Hyung!!” What is he talking about? That thug. He doesn’t care who gets on his way.

After I find her and take her back to Emp I will leave their house and live my normal life. Being rich is not easy, I didn’t wish to be one though but I’m thankful and grateful because of her.

 

Ye Seul’s POV

 

 “Ye Seul, this is your room. It’s not that big but I know you’re comfortable with this.”

“This is big Hani, too much for me. Thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow I guess?”

“Of course, I am so glad that finally you’re here. I will tour you around the campus tomorrow until the day you memorize each building. Classes will start next week so, we still have more days.” He hugged me one last time. “I missed you so much, to the point I want to stay here but that is against the rules. Sleep well Seul-ah.” After he left, I fixed my things, my clothes and everything. If Lisa is here, she would probably jump over the bed until it breaks. I hope tomorrow will be a good day.

I missed them so much.

 

Next day….

 

What a morning, this room is so nice. I received a text from Jeonghan and he told me that we will leave by 10, so I need to prepare and look for a nice dress.

*doorbell*

“It’s so early, who will visit me at this hour?” I opened the door and saw Eunwoo.

“Good morning, sunshine! Emp wants you to have this, he would like to have dinner with you later with us. I hope you can come.” He showed me a eyesmile which made him very lovely. “And by the way you’re so cute. Bye.” That was cheesy, I closed the door and put the box on my bed.

Why is that I always get a special treatment from Emp.

I fixed my things and get prepared because Jeonghan is very punctual and I know any minute he will be here.

 

Jeonghan’s POV

I’m on my way to Ye Seul’s room because I will tour her around the campus.

“Hey! You! Mr. President!!!” I turned around and saw Eunwoo.

“How can I help you, young master?” This kid.

“Young Master my face, you don’t have to call me that!! You’re my bestfriend, quit the formalities dude.” And we both laughed. “Where are you going? Too early for school works.”

“I know you like to be called Young Master! I will tour my bestfriend around the campus.”

“Oh you had your bestfriend enrolled here! That’s nice.” He’s busy texting someone.

“No, she won the lottery. She’s my bestfriend.” With that he stopped texting. And hold my shoulders.”

“No way, really. God heard my prayers! I found the answers, you guy you my bestfriend is the way to her heart.”

“What do you mean by that?” Don’t tell me he likes Ye Seul?

“Can’t you state the obvious? I thought you’re one of the brightest student here. I like that Ye Seul girl! And I can feel that she likes me too.” You’ve gotta be kidding me. “You’re the best!! Bye!!”

I was dumbfounded, I know he will just play with her heart. I will not let that happen. I am already at Ye Seul’s doorstep and I saw Butler Shim walking towards me.

“Good morning Jeonghan.” I smiled.

“Good morning too, Butler Shim.”

“May I know what are your plans today?” Don’t tell me I will have errands today.

“I will tour Ye Seul around the campus so that she will get familiar with it before the school year starts.”

“Wow! Just in time, Emp assigned you to tour around since he got an advice that you are friends with her. You should take care of her, Emp seems to like her so much.” I smiled, it is very rare that Emp is liking someone. “Don’t get me wrong you know, Madame Louise is forever with Emp.” And we both laughed.

“Ye Seul has this kind of personality that everyone will like her.”

“I know right? Yesterday when I saw her, her smile can heal someone sadness.” I smiled. “I have to go now, please tell Ye Seul I came here to see her but you’re already here. I have to fix some of her requirements.”

“Thank you.” I was about to knock, but the door opened.

“Good Morning Hani!” My bestfriend is really beautiful.

“Good Morning Seul-ah!! You seem to have a good morning huh?” She showed me a very bright smile and I am happy.

“It’s because I will have a quality time with you! Shall we?” Same here and I am happy with it.

“Let’s go?” And I held her hand.