II: Commoner

Romantic Princes

Chapter 2:

 

Commoner

 

Ye Seul’s POV

 

“Butler Shim, by any chance do you know where Jeonghan stays?” He smiled at me

“Of course, he always stay at the Garden of Seoul. He loves every inch of the garden, I’ve known him for years that is why I know where he stays the most.” I smiled, I will surprise my bestfriend. I can’t wait to see him.

“Miss we have to go, all the executives are waiting for you.”

“Okay, thank you.” There are no people around the campus… Maybe because it’s almost evening? “Uhm, is the meeting with executives will take too much time?”

“No, about 10-15 minutes? You will also be introduced to the heirs of this school. The Lee Brothers.” Oh is that so? Are they older than me? Are they bachelors? Omo, I’m so sure they are handsome “This way miss.” While walking down the hallway I saw an angel walking towards me… Is this what I’m going to face everyday? How lucky. Butler Shim stopped and bowed to him 90 degrees, should I do it? Is he one of the Lee Brothers?

“Master Jaehyun, I want you to me---”

“I don’t care about who she is.” He’s not an angel, he’s not handsome also. I have regret everything what I said. He passed through me so what I did, I tripped him, and he tripped!!! Hahahaha.

“Miss!! You should have not done that.”

“Mehrong!!!” I don’t even care. He’s not nice after all.

“What should I expect? From a commoner? Like you?” And he walked away. I hold my grudges on him, gosh classes are not yet starting and I already have an enemy.

“Is he always like that Butler Shim? Aish, that’s why I don’t like it here, rich people are very arrogant.”

“Not all, he’s not like that before.” I still don’t care. “We’re here. Please don’t show again your attitude a while ago.”

“I’m sorry.” Butler Shim opened the door and welcomed me again.

“Good Evening everyone. We are so sorry for being late.” I scanned their faces, I saw inviting faces. They look all nice.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. The goodbyes took time, I can’t leave my family just like that. It was very fast, I thought I still need to decide for like weeks to attend this school.” I kept my head down, for them to see how sorry I am.

“HAHAHAHAHA.” What? Why are they laughing? An old man, stood up from his chair and came up to me. “You’re funny, we are very much pleasure to meet you Miss Kim. Before you came in we are scrolling upon your records from your previous school and we are so glad that you are an excellent student.” He guided me to sit on his side along with other board members. “Usually the one who gets to win the scholarship are on the social care group, but you? I think you deserve to be on the star section.”

“Really? My grades are not that high compare to those students who study here.” He smiled at me.

“We have here high standards, not because your rich your intelligent.” What does he mean? “We made this school for those who are eager to learn, not for those who wants fame. We set high standards Miss Kim. You are indeed lucky because of your grades you are one of the star section. It’s a very rare section, not because they are rich but because they are intelligent. We don’t let others be in that section because they have money, we let them in because they have brains.” They applaud after what the old man said. Maybe those rumors about the school are not true. “I assumed Shim has already discussed with you the things that you are going to receive.”

“Yes, he already did. Thank you Sir.” Butler Shim whispered something to me.

“Call him Emp, because he’s the one who owns this school.” OMG, I held Emp’s hand and thanked him.

“Emp, thank you thank you. SO much thank you.” I hugged all of them. “To be honest, at first I have hesitations on accepting the offer, because I don’t want to leave my family and I can’t live without them. My younger sister signed me up here, and that’s it I won the scholarship. I also have one reason why I accepted the offer, because my bestfriend is studying here. It’s been 2 years since the last time I saw him.”

*blag*

“I wished you just stayed where you came. Another parasite, you’re just a commoner.” A not so fine young man barged in very rude.

“Junmyeon!!” Emp shouted. “How dare you? Don’t you have manners?”

“I do have, I’m just showing her the place where she belongs.” I raised my eyebrows, I kept my grudges down because I remembered what Butler Shim said.

“Emp!! You called us?” Another handsome angel. He looks like the guy I bumped into. Are they twins?

“Eunwoo, where have you been?”

“I’m sorry Emp, I have a  meeting with my club members.” He winked at me, I face heated up. He’s really handsome.

“Okay, stand here. Where is Jaehyun?” That guy. Urghhh. “Nevermind, Miss Ye Seul, this is Lee Junmyeon the eldest” He gave me a death glare look.  “and Lee Eunwoo the youngest.” He knelt down and kissed the back of my hand.

“Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me” Eunwoo said.

“Enough with that flirtatious actions of yours. Lee Jaehyun is probably out there wandering around. The three of them is my heirs.” I smiled. “You may go now Miss Kim. We are so glad to have you here in Seoul Academy.”

“Let’s go miss.” I carried my bag and bowed to them again.

“Thank you so much.” As we exit the room, I asked again Butler Shim about Jeonghan. “Do you think he’s still there?”

“Yes. Now go, I will bring this to your room. Be careful.” I hugged Butler Shim for being so kind to me.

“Thank you.” Before I could run. Someone stopped me.

“Hey commoner, know your place.” It was Junmyeon.

“Whatever.”

“Hyung, don’t be mean to this beautiful lady. Going somewhere?” He puts his arms around me, and I removed it.

“You don’t care. I can say that guys like you are arrogant! Especially that Jaehyun guy I met earlier.” I ran as fast as I can and looked for Garden of Eden.

I am already outside the building and I saw a big garden. Finally, I am able to hug my bestfriend. I looked for him and I saw a guy standing there but I don’t think it’s him because my bestfriend have a long hair.

“Who told you that you are all---” he turned around “YE SEUL!?!?!?”

“JEONGHAN!!!” I RAN TO HIM AND HUGGED HIM. “OMG FINALLY I MISSED YOU!! WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR. I REALLY MISSED YOU HANI.”

“I thought you don’t want here.”

“I’ve changed my mind, I want to study here because of the opportunity and because of you.” He hugged me tight and kissed my hair.”

“I missed you a lot. Seul-ah.”

“This is not a place of flirting, I believe you know that Mr. President.” I remove my arms around him and I saw Jaehyun the grumpy again. “Not just a commoner, but also a flirt.”

“Jaehyun, be careful of your words. You will not like it when I’m mad.”

“Hani, let’s go. Don’t waste your time on a guy like him. No manners.” Before we live the garden, Jaehyun grabbed my arms.

“You don’t know who you are talking to.”

“And you don’t know who are you judging. I may be a commoner, but I know what I’m capable of.”