Bullied

I'm Sorry, I love you

Author’s POV

 

Yeona stared in disbelief as she saw the seven figures she dreaded walk into the main entrance as girls screamed and fainted.

 

Yeona’s POV

 

“I thought I would be able to start fresh, but why is my past just catching up with me again?”

Soon, I saw that students were going to classes so I went to my class too. But what I didn’t expect is seeing him there too. Luckily, there were still a swarm of girls around him so I just sneaked past and sat in the back row.

Soon, class started and to be honest, I felt kind of bored. But next block is dance so I am anticipating! As soon as the bell rang, I dashed out of the classroom, hopefully he didn’t notice.

 

Jimin’s POV

 

As the bell indicating class is over rang, I saw that same figure of Yeona running away from me once again. I couldn't believe it. I don’t want to believe it. Hopefully we can just stay as strangers.

 

Yeona’s POV

 

I changed into a dance outfit and made my way to the practice room. To my surprise, no one was there so I plugged my phone onto the speakers and started dancing to my favourite song, Ko ko bop. My mind was off of everything, Jimin, school. I enjoyed the music and when the music ended, I had a bright smile on my face. I heard the bell that indicated class will be starting in 5 minutes so I unplugged my phone and sat against the wall to wait for the teacher.

 

Author’s POV

 

While Yeona was dancing to the beat, someone was outside the door, looking at her while his face was shocked.

*I never knew Yeona noona could dance this well! Should I go in though? I’ll just wait for the teacher to come then because I don’t want Yeona noona to feel awkward due to the incident with Jimin hyung.* thought Jungkook.

Soon, the teacher arrived and Jungkook followed behind as girls circled him. As soon as Yeona saw Jungkook, her smile fell and she felt a knot in her stomach.

*Am I really this unlucky to have another memeber of bangtang in my classes?* thought Yeona.

But just then, another loud screams could be heard and then Taehyung entered the classroom as well.

As soon as Taehyung entered the classroom, he saw Yeona and he saw the pained, frustrated and scared expression on her face. But being Taehyung, he walked up to her and whispered

“Hey, you breaking up with Jimin hyung doesn’t mean we can’t be friends right?”

“Y-yeah” Stuttered Yeona.

Then Taehyung stepped back and smiled and Yeona. Whispers and murmurs spread around the classroom and Yeona could feel the other girls glaring at her. But then the teacher started the lesson and asked Yeona to come up and introduce herself since she is new.

“Annoy Saeyo, my name is Kim Yeona”

Then class started and we started dancing. Since it is the first day of class, everyone picked a song and danced to it so the teacher can get an idea of what level each person is at. Yeona picked the song Gashina and everyone except the girls clapped and cheered for her. Then, class was over and it is time for lunch. Yeona walked to the change room to get changed but as soon as she entered the change room, a bunch of girls blocked her way and one girl slapped her across the face.

“Who do you think you are! Flirting with Taehyung you filthy ! Then, all the girls started hitting Yeona. When they left, Yeona’s body was hurt badly with some cuts and bruises. Yeona felt tears building up in her eyes but she held them in and changed back into her uniform. She didn’t feel like eating so just went to the rooftop and finally let her tears roll down. But to her surprise, she didn’t know that another person was on the rooftop as well.

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

*Ah, finally I can get some quiet time.*

I suddenly heard sobbing behind the wall and I took a peek. To my surprise, I saw Yeona crying. I walked over and raised her head so she is looking at me. She immediately removed my hand and started running away but I pulled her back. However, she hugged me and cried into me. I hugged her back lightly, I don’t want those feelings coming back. Jimin is the one she loves, and Jimin loves her too. I can’t fall for her, not like 2 years ago. I guess Yeona still look at us as the best friends we were 2 years ago.

When Yeona finally stopped crying, she walked down and went to her next class while I decided to stay on the rooftop for a little longer. But then, something on the wall caught my eyes and when I looked at the object closer, I realized it is a camera.

 

*Someone took pictures!*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! How are you liking the story so far? Please comment down below. I will try to update once 3-4 days. Sometimes I may update more frequently depending on how much homework I have. Please support me! Love you all!

*I don't own the images/gifs used*