Off to a "great" start

I'm Sorry, I love you

Yeona’s POV

 

*I have been in America for two years now. I am back, a new Yeona. A new beginning. Alright, Seoul, here I come!*

“Yeona! Come help Dad with the luggage!”

“Okay eomma!”

*As I was walking over to my father, I thought I saw a familiar figure walking past. Then, that pain in my heart started growing again. No, it can’t be…”

“Haha! Hyung stop making jokes. You have your own girlfriend!”

“Jiminie, you didn’t change one bit did you?”

*I could recognize that voice anywhere.*

“Yeona! Come here!” Screamed eomma.

“Okay, coming!”

 

Jimin’s POV

 

*Did just mistakenly hear Yeona’s name? But as I turned around, I saw the back of a person. It was Yeona, she was running with her back towards me. Just like 2 years ago when we broke up*

“Yoongi hyung, lets go. It’s getting too crowded here. I don’t want to get squished like mochi!”

“Okay, let’s go! I want to go back to the dorm and SLEEP~~”

*The truth is, I really don’t want to see Yeona, I also don’t want her to see me either. Hopefully this will be our last time seeing each other.”

 

Yeona’s POV

 

I ran over to appa and eomma then took the luggage cart over and exited the airport. We drove back to our apartment and moved everything in. I love this apartment! So clean and lovely! I plopped down on the sofa and just laid there for a while.

Soon, I heard eomma’s screaming as usual.

“Yeona-ah! Can you help me with dinner please?!”

“Okay, coming!”

After dinner, I went to my room to unpack, then, I came across a picture of Jimin and I laughing together. How much I miss those times. Then I remembered that boy I saw at the airport. Is it really him? No, it can’t be.

 

Meanwhile at Bangtang’s dorm

 

Jimin sat on his bed thinking about his encounter with Yeona today.

“Uhhh! What should I do now?! I already hurt her, so I have no right to hold her again.”

 

Yeona’s House

 

I looked at the picture, and the scene of our breakup flashed in my head again. Without noticing, tears began to roll down my cheeks. To make the pain go away, I closed my eyes and laid my head on the bed. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

 

Next morning

 

“Yeona! Are you up yet? You have to leave for school in 20 minutes!”

“Eomma! I’m already up!”

I rubbed my eyes open and dragged my body to the washroom. I did my morning routine and curled my hair a little. Then, I put on my uniform and went to eat breakfast.

“Bye eomma!”

“Bye Yeona-ah! Have fun at school! Make new friends okay!”

“I will eomma!”

Then, I slipped into my shoes and walked to school.

I arrived at Seoul School of Performing Arts.

“Okay, Yeona, this is your dream. Become a singer/dancer! Fighting!”

Just then, I heard lots of screaming and in the center of attention was… BANGTANG?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! This is my first ever FF so please support me and comment down any suggestions! 

I love how V is just so concentrated 😂

*I don't own any of the images/gifs used*