First Friend

I'm Sorry, I love you

Author’s POV

 

Taehyung immediately knew what is going on and realized this news would spread around the school like wildfire. He quickly ran down the stairs to find Yeona but he couldn’t. Just as he was about to reach Yeona’s classroom, the bell indicating class has started rang and the door to Yeona’s classroom closed.

 

Yeona is focused on class but around half way through the class, whispers and murmurs spread around the class and everyone looked at Yeona. Yeona felt uneasy but she had no friends in this class so she just ignored and returned her focus back to the teacher. It wasn’t until class has ended that Yeona knew what is going on. She took out her phone and saw that she has received a text from an unknown number.

 

??? - You ing ! Who so you think you are trying to hit on my Tae?

 

Then, a picture of Tae and Yeona hugging is shown and Yeona had a bad feeling about this. She didn’t have any friends in the first place and now the whole school is going to hate her. Just as Yeona is packing up, she received another threat text.

 

??? - What dirty tricks did you pull on V oppa?! You ! You are going to pay for your actions!

 

*Just great, now school is going to be like hell everyday* thought Yeona.

 

Next class is PE class so Yeona had to change and she is scared to enter the girls change room. But she still entered and like expected, she is greeted by a unpretty sight.

 

Yeona’s POV

 

As I opened the door to the girls change room, a huge bucket of water poured over me and my uniform is then all wet. Good thing I have PE so I am changing my uniform. To be honest, I really am not surprised that this happened to me since it is V that i am hanging out with and what girl in this school wouldn’t get jealous? But what happened next was definitely not expected.

 

“So , you still have the guts to come and face us huh? Well good, cause you will meet your doom here today.” Said by ???

“Who the are you?” Said Yeona

:You don’t know me? Well I am the queen and no one can get near any of my oppas. Also, you should learn my name too. Listen carefully. My name is T-Z-U-Y-U.”

“Tzuyu? That’s a nice name. Why can’t I be friends with V?”

“Because he is mine and no one except my best friends can touch any of my oppas without my permission. I don’t want to waste my precious time on you anymore. Girls, get on with it.”

I backed up until my back hit the wall and before I knew it, punches and kicks were thrown at me. I was bleeding and I tried fighting back but one against 8 other girls isn’t going to work so I just gave up. When they finally left, I felt light-headed and weak. I could barely stand. I decided to leave the room and go find the nurse to treat my wounds. But after I took a couple of steps in the hallway, I felt really dizzy and out.

 

???’s POV

 

I was walking in the hallway when I saw a girl with cuts and bruises all over her with a drenched shirt. I wanted to go ask her what happened and if she needed any help but she started wobbling then fainted. I quickly grabbed her and brought her to the nurse. The nurse checked up on her and said she just has some cuts and bruises, she fainted due to a hard hit on the head but nothing that bad. Then, the nurse left. I decided to stay there because I felt bad for the girl and she is probably new since I have never seen her before.

 

30 minutes later.

 

The girl’s eyes slowly opened and I was surprised by how beautiful her eyes are. They are a light shade of grey.

“Um, hello? Why am I here? And who are you?” Asked the girl.

“Oh, hello, my name is Park Chanyeol. A senior at this school. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi, My name is Kim Yeona, freshman this year. May I ask but what happened earlier?”

“Oh, I was walking but then I saw you faint in the hallway so I just brought you here to the nurse”

“O-oh, thank you so much. I owe you a favour.” Said Yeona

“Why are you hurt so badly though?” I asked.

“Well, you see I am friends with this guy called Kim Taehyung, also a senior at this school but all the girls just started bullying me so I don’t think we can be friends anymore.”

My face darkened when V’s name is mentioned.

“Don’t go near V or the group bangtan. You will only get hurt if you do. Trust me.”

 

Yeona’s POV

 

When I mentioned V’s name, I saw Chanyeol’s expression change and I wonder why.

“Don’t go near V or the group bangtan. You will only get hurt if you do. Trust me.”

Why did he say that? Does he know V well? What story does he share with him?

“How do you know?” I asked bluntly.

“It’s a long and complicated story. I’ll tell you sometime later.”

Then, the bell indicating next class has started rang and I stood up to walk out the classroom when Chanyeol grabbed my wrist.

“So are we friends now?”

“I guess we are. Thank you for being the first person to really become my friend.”

 

Author’s POV


Yeona thinks she has finally made a friend. But she doesn’t know that Chanyeol is also one of the school’s most popular boys. Does she know that becoming friends with Chanyeol will just anger more girls and get someone jealous and angry too?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update in the past few days. I had a band competition. Comment down below any suggestions for the story and any ideas I can incooperate in further chapters! Thankyou for all your support, BTW I'm so excited for BTS comeback!!

*I don't own the images/gifs used*