Twice

I'm Sorry, I love you

2 days later

Author’s POV

Yeona was introduced to the rest of EXO and she also saw Bangtan multiple times. The only person she really talked to in Bangtan is V. But on the other hand, Yeona’s friendship with EXO has grown a lot. In class, she would always be partners with the members of EXO and she wouldn’t feel lonely anymore. However, she still didn’t make any other friends. Every single girl in this school envies Yeona but Twice is taking it to the next level, they are making a plan that will get rid of her completely.

 

Yeona’s POV

“Finally, a new day. I get to see EXO oppas again!”

 

“Yeona! Quickly come down already! Why are you always so slow in the mornings?” eomma shouted form downstairs.

 

I ate breakfast and went to school. I met up with the oppas and went to class. Classes went normally, but dance didn’t go so well. I went to the change room and found my phone missing along with my clothes scattered across the ground. Then, I found a note that read

 

“If you want your phone back, meet me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx 8:30 today.”

 

I didn’t know if I should but all my information is in my phone so I decided to go.

 

8:00 P.M

Jimin’s POV

 

(Still oblivious to the fact that Yeona is getting bullied because Yeona told V not to tell Jimin)

 

I tried avoiding Yeona as much as possible, but I just can’t control my feelings, I love her so much that I just want to cuddle her and play with her marshmallow soft hair like we used to. I really do love her and I am seriously ing pissed since Yeona and Chanyeol are getting so close. Way too close for my liking. Maybe it is time to stand up for my love.

 

“RM hyung, do you think Yeona will fall for one of EXO?”

 

“I don’t think so, but…”

 

Hyung’s voice trailed off and his eyes widened at something. I turned my head as well and I saw YEONA?

Another group of girls were surrounding her and I moved in closer to hear their conversation.

 

“You little ! I thought we already taught you your lesson but seems like you didn’t listen. Instead, you starting hitting on EXO oppas as well!”

 

*SLAP*

 

No, someone did not just slap Yeona! I am getting angrier at the moment yet I couldn’t do anything since I promised to break off contact with her. Afterwards, I heard more bad words coming out of the group of girls and heard punches and kicks being thrown. I felt my heart in pain seeing Yeona like this. While I am just a bystander, not doing anything.

 

Yeona’s POV

I slowly walked to the address given on the slip of paper and waited since it is only 8:00. But as soon as I arrived, someone put a cloth over my mouth and dragged me into an alleyway. Then, I saw 9 girls surrounding me. Already knowing it is Twice, I just started talking.

 

“WTF do you want?! Why are you always bullying and hurting me?!”

 

“You little ! I thought we already taught you your lesson but seems like you didn’t listen. Instead, you starting hitting on EXO oppas as well!”

 

Then I felt a sharp pain on my right cheek, only then realizing I got slapped. Tears welled up in my eyes and my legs grew weak. I have never been slapped before and the pain is seriously unbearable. I got kicked and punched by Twice and felt pain everywhere. I tried my best fighting back but couldn’t. By now, I am coughing up blood and I heard ringing in my ears. After some time, my vision started blurring and I saw a shiny object in one of the girl’s hands.

 

It’s… a knife.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen to Yeona? Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Thank you so much for the support. Sorry if this story is lame. It's my first FF so yeah. I'm so excited BTS wil be visiting the US and Canada during their world tour! 

*I don't own any of the images/gifs used*