First Encounter

Love, Life, and Everything Mess Up

Loud thumps from my chest as the clock stops ticking. Black dyed hair, crescent cat-like eyes and cute bunny teeth—

“Jeonghan?”

“Jeonghan!” Seungcheol snapped, clearing out his thoughts, “We’ve been calling you out for the past 5 minutes.”

“I’m sorry, what is it?”

“It’s time for lunch?”

“Soonyoung hyung wanted to eat lunch with us today..” Chan said, pulling out his phone,“He said he brought a new friend with him.” 

“Do you wanna eat lunch or not?” Seungkwan was getting impatient, tapping his fingers on his forearm, “I’m hungry.”

“Uh,” His eyes wandered through the small hallway, clearing his throat, “I’ll catch up. I have to pee.”

“Alright, man. See you.” Vernon shrugs,  leading their way to the cafeteria as Jeonghan made his way to the nearest restroom, getting lost in his tracks as he stares at him.

“Yeah?” The younger stares back as he pulls out all the tissues, wiping off his hands, “Oh, I’m sorry.. Do you need some tissues?”

He shakes his head as the water hits his hands sharply, “N-no, it’s okay...” 

The younger smiles, “Here,” offering a few crumbled tissues, “Don’t worry, it’s unused... and I’m clean” he continues, letting out a light chuckle as he felt his phone buzz, “Guess that’s my cue to leave. See you around!”

 

                      —

 

“Jeonghan, what took you so long?”

“I, uhm, got stuck inside the cubicle—“

You did?” a soft voice asks, looking at his direction with a raised eyebrow.

You?”

Me?” The younger countered back, pointing at himself as he continues to eye the brown haired Jeonghan from his position.

“Just in time!” Soonyoung butted in, “Do you know each other hyung?”

“No, I–” Before the younger could finish, Jeonghan clears his throat, “He was the one who pulled me off the cubicle.”

”Well that’s one weird first encounter.” Soonyoung chuckles, munching on his sandwich. 

 

“Thanks, by the way...”

“–Joshua.”

“Joshua.”

 

                        —

I tried to make it a bit interesting but I’m sorry :( Please leave your thoughts below (So I could improve or something hehe) Comments are highly appreciated, thank you!