Chapter 4

Don't Leave Me

Third person's POV

Two weeks after both families talked about marriage, Taehyung's family decided to go to the Kim's house. At first they wanted to visit after a week, but Nahyun's father was still at the hospital. 

Finally Taehyung's family arrived and been greeted by Nahyun's family happily. Well, except for Nahyun who has her frown every time. They moved to the living room as it will be more comfortable to discuss the matter. Nahyun sat on a single chair as she didn't want to sit near her parents. 

For the whole time of the discussion, Nahyun always on her phone and only give a nod as a response. She did that to show how she actually against this idea. Taehyung, realising Nahyun, took his time to check her out from afar. 

Taehyung had to admit that he knew how Nahyun looks so uninterested with the discussion and he started to think whether this is the right decision or not. He started to feel bad but he remembered that his father had told him not to do anything stupid, so he just kept quite. He turned his attention to his mom who clearly don't like Nahyun. He can only sigh thinking about it. 

"Is there something bothering you, Taehyung?" Nahyun's father asked. 

"Ah. Nothing," Taehyung said, flustered by the sudden voice. Taehyung caught that Nahyun rolled her eyes at him. He sighed again, but not too loud this time. 

After a while, they finally want to decide when will they held the wedding. Nahyun's father suggested the end of this month which is three weeks from now. He asked everyone whether they have other dates they want or not. Taehyung joked, "I don't care when. Even if you say tomorrow, I'll agree," 

Everyone laughed at Taehyung's remark except Nahyun who just glare at him. Nahyun's mother asked Nahyun whether she's okay with it or not and she just replied with a quick 'whatever' before made her way to her room. All eyes on her and Nahyun's father apologised by saying that Nahyun didn't feel really well. 

Taehyung's family went back to their home around noon. During their way home, Taehyung's mom let all of her anger out. She said how Nahyun is not suitable for Taehyung, commented about her attitude, and many more. Taehyung calmed his mom by saying that Nahyun didn't feel well. 

"Didn't feel well. As if. Maybe she's not even interested about this marriage since she's always on her phone and never paid attention to what we discussed about," his mom said. 

"Mom. Enough, please. Who knows, maybe she really didn't feel well and just tired," Taehyung said. 

"True, mom. Nahyun is a pretty woman and she may look cold but I'm sure she's a nice person," Taehee butted in. "Nice person," Taehyung's mom said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. 

"Honey, enough, okay? Nahyun will be your daughter-in-law soon," Taehyung's father said. 

"Excuse me, your daughter-in-law, not mine," she said back. Taehyung's father just shook his head at his wife's behaviour.  



I'm so sorry for the very slow update TT 

So, here is the update. Enjoy~~

Do leave your thoughts below because I really really really want to know what do you guys think of this story.... Thank you so much if you do so and if you subscribed or even upvote, it's much appreciated :')

I actually put this on draft instead of posting it after like a month, I guess. ... I'm sorry ㅜㅜ