Chapter 3

Don't Leave Me

I'm sorry that I didn't update. This is because I'm lazy to update using my phones :// I hope you enjoy :)) 

Love, 

miss_fangirl18



Taehyung's POV

8:00 AM

"I wonder what mom cooks for breakfast?" I said as I fixed myself in front of the mirror. I grabbed my briefcase before went out of my room and walked straight to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Taehyung,"

"Good morning," I said to everyone that present at the dining room. I scanned the room and father was nowhere to be found.

"Where's father?" I said as I helped myself with the food.

"He needs to go to the city to meet up with his friend and he needs to go there early," my mom explained. I just nodded hearing the explanation.

~~~~~

I arrived at the clininc and was greeted by Nana and also my friend, Jimin. 

"Dude, have you eaten?" I heard Jimin asked as I entered my room.

"Yes. My mom already cooked for breakfast,"

"Ah, I see," I could hear the disappointment. I knew that he wanted me to have breakfast with me.

"But, I don't mind to accomoany you having breakfast, though," I said and his face lit up in instant. I chuckled at his behaviour.

"Let's go!" Jimin said, being too excited. I told Nana that we will go to have breakfast for a while.

------------------

During the breakfast, we talked a lot. Mostly about Jimin though. 

"So, how's your relationship with JuHyun?" I asked. 

"Why you asked?" He answered my question with a question. 

"Dude, how can you answer question with question?" I said in disbelieved tone. 

Jimin just chuckled and said, "Just like usual. It's hard doing long distance relationship, Tae,"

"How much longer you guys need to do this?" I asked. "Another 2 years, I guess," he answered. 

"At least, you guys are still going strong," I said cheering him up. 

"What about you? When will you have a girlfriend, huh?" Jimin suddenly asked. That question had me choke. 

"Dude, chill. I just ask a simple question," Jimin said while patting my back. 

"I don't have time to search for girlfriend, Chim," I answered, continue eating my breakfast.

"Pfft.. Don't have time," he said, emphasizing the last sentence and rolled his eyes. "That's just an excuse, Tae. Like I don't know you," he added. 

"Whatever," this time I'm the one who rolled eyes. "Finish your food quickly. Taehee just sent me a message saying that she and Nana are hungry," I added. 

----------------

Time flies by and it's already evening. Jimin already went home as I told him that I'll be at the clinic a little bit longer. I was about to go home until father called. 

"Hello," I greeted him.

"Oh, Taehyung. I just want to say that I'll be home a little bit late,"

"Why is that, dad? If I may ask," 

"I was at the hospital right now," his reply made my heart drop as many thoughts invaded my mind. 

"What? Are you sick, dad? Which hospital you've been admitted to?" I bombarded him with questions. 

"Relax, Taehyung," he chuckled. "I'm fine. My friend is the one who was been admitted," he explained. 

I heaved a sigh knowing that he's fine. "Ah, is that so. I'm sorry for freaking out. I will tell mom that you'll be late," I said. 

"Yes, make sure to tell her. She will be worried somehow. Bye," my father said and hung up. 

When I arrived at home, I went to my room and took a bath immediately. After I finished taking a bath, I could hear my mom from the outside. She's been complaining about how father is not here yet. I went outside and told her that father will be late. 

After a while or so, gather arrived home and mom didn't let this slide as she started to nag. 

"Is this how you greet your husband? Something came up, okay. I didn't mean to be back home this late," father explained. Then, mom came with water and gave it to dad. 

I just chuckled at the sight. They always being like this. I thought and shook my head at the thought. 

"By the way, I have something important to discuss," father suddenly said and it does seem important. 

"And it's about marriage," he added. "Why you suddenly want to talk about marriage?" mom asked. 

"An who's marriage will we talk about? Is it mine?" Taehee said with wide grin. I punched her lightly at her feet as she was standing at that time. "Ah, what was that for?" she whined as she took a seat. 

"Taehyung, don't you think that it's time for you to finally settle down?" father suddenly asked me. I just widen my eyes at the question. Suddenly my throat felt dry and I drink my water before saying anything. 

"Why are you suddenly want to talk about Taehyung's live life? You never want to interfere with any of the childrens' love life before," mom said, defending my flustered self. 

"Well, let me tell you something," father said before he explained why he suddenly talked about marriage. MY marriage to be exact. 

Apparently, his friend wanted to marry off his daughter because he might not have that much time left and he also want to walk his daughter down the aisle before he left. Mom was furious and said why I need to do that for his friend's daughter. 

Then, father looked at me and I didn't know what to say actually. He gave this look where it means, 'Are you okay with it or not?' I inhaled and exhaled before answering. "I guess, I'm okay?" 

"Good. We will discuss this later," father said and went to his room. 

"What? Honey, how could you do that to Taehyung? How can you let him marry a girl that he never know?" mom said, anger building inside her. "You heard it. It's Taehyung who said that he's okay. I didn't force him, actually," 

"Mom. It's okay really. It's not that we can't marry someone who we don't know, right? We could get to know our partner even after marriage," I explained. My mom just huffed in anger. 

"It seems that you agree to this, Taehyung. I will tell my friend and I think they will pay a visit later," father said. "Does this mean I will get a sister in law?" Taehee said, excitement laced his voice. 

I smiled at her reaction. "It seems like it, Taehee," I said while pinch her cheeks and nose. "Ah, why are you so cute?" I added.

"Ew, go away. Why are you suddenly being so touchy?" Taehee said. "Why can't I being touchy towards my beloved little sister?" I said. 

"Who are you? What did you do to my brother? Bring him back," she said. "You idiot," I said and knocked her head before went to my room. 

As I was heading to my room, I saw that mom was still can't accept the fact that I'll marry a complete stranger. I went to her instead. 

"Mom. Don't you worry. I mean, the girl must be not that bad if father agreed to this, right?" I said to her. 

"But, still Taehyung. She's a complete stranger," 

"I'm sure that they will give time for both me and her to get to know each other, mom," I assured her. 

"I don't know. But, I have a bad feeling about this girl," she said. "It will be fine, okay?" I said before kissing her temple and went to my room. 

I felt like I want to ask father about the girl, but I didn't want to bother him since he probably must be tired. 

"Oh well, I guess I will just wait until they come to visit, then," I said to myself before drifting into sleep.