Chapter 5

We're both assassins??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[No one's pov]

"We need a car" Ken mentioned. "Our neighbour" Leo added while nodding his head. They quickly head over to their neighbour's garage. Leo took a brick and threw it onto their glass window and he help Ken get in (though I am pretty sure Ken can do it without any help) before climbing over hinself. As Leo work on starting the car, Ken looked around the garage to see if there is any weapon lying around. Luckily they had took a few more before their house blew up. After finding nothing much, Ken went to the passenger side of the car, opened the door and started throwing out rubbish that was on the floor of the car before climbing into the car. Just nice, Leo managed to start the car so Ken pressed a button in the car to open the garage door.

As the garage door open, they turned around and saw that there is a guy standing there aiming a big gun at them. Just as the gun opened fire, Leo who turned around with one arm on the steering wheel stepped on the reverse pedal and run into the guy with full force. That blow knocked the guy out cold so Leo exited the car and stole the gun from the guy but not before giving me another large blow from the back of the gun to make sure he's fully out cold.

Leo took the gun and ran back to car, he threw the gun to the floor of the car seat and started to reverse out of the driveway (he may have accidentally run the car over the bad guy too opps). Ken decided to put on some music as they are travelling while Leo was singing to the song being played, Ken decided to load up his gun and just as he looked up to the mirror at first he only saw one car but suddenly two more car emerged to the left and right from behind the first car. Now we got three car full of people trying to kill them.

"We got company" Leo said.

"What?"

"!" Ken exclaimed at he climbed to the back of the car ready to take aim. But because the guys started chasing them by increasing their speed, Leo has to swerve through traffic to get further away from the guys chasing them. This led Ken to be very unbalanced at the back of the car causing to him to shout to Leo.

"Babe, hold steady now!"

"It's called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter